The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unusual past sexual exploits to share

Camping here for more.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

As I recalled I met up with Peter who drove to pick me after my school several occasions. Peter knew I loves to eat tibits & he usually bought quite a lot of it to please me whenever we meet.

That afternoon, as usual, I was wearing my school t-shirt, tucked in with my black FBT shorts & carried a small leather bag after school & hop on to Peter car. Windows were dark shades except the front. As soon as I seated at the front seat, I saw all the tibits and help myself to it.

Peter drove to our usual stay out, an empty apartment fully furnished not too far away from my house. I will remove my shoes & put my both legs up at the front and laid back to eat my tibits. Peter loves to fondle my thigh whenever he can while he drives.

That day he told me to pull my shorts down as he fingered me. I did as told as during the journey, Peter wanted me to unzip his pant and toyed his little dick. I suck my fingers cleansing it as I was munching my chips and did as told. I moved closed to Peter, he was like a giant to me with his heavy outlooks as I unzip his pant and already expertly stroking his cock.

Peter soon lost focus and parked at the side of the expressway for a short while. He switched on the blinking/hazard lights as he unbuckle his belt and opened up his pant allowing me to get better to his cock. He wrapped his hands around my shoulder pushing me closer to him as he pulled out my shirt, slipped his hand to the back & unclip my bra.

Peter pulled out my bra and placed it to his nose smelling it while I continues to stroke his pricks. Peter was smelling my bra for a while and then he asked me to remove my shorts and panties as well. I gave him a funny look and did as told.

While I was clumsily removing my shorts and panties. Peter drove off and exited nearby at a high speed when he drove into a multi storey car park. By then, I had removed my shorts and panties with only my shirt on continues to eat my chips.

Peter parked his car in the car park and picked up my panties, not forgetting he used my bra to cover his dick and he requested me again to stroke his cock. This times, I did not even bother to clean my hand and I uses my right hand to stroke his cock and gripping the packet of chips on my left continues eating it. Peter help himself with my panties & bra as he continues to pervertly smelling it till he cum.

Then he uses my lingeries and cleanse away the his cum dripping from my fight hand. I gave him a dirty looks asking him how am I gonna to wear my bra & panties back now since he uses it to clean his cock. He shamelessly smile & told me he's gonna keep it for me. I shrugged my shoulder and pick up my shorts and wore it back. Tucked in my shirt and asked him to send me home instead as I'm not comfortable not wearing my bra & panties. The materials of my Tshirt is quite old and thin thus my pointed nipples can be seen easily poking out from my shirt.

Peter kissed me lightly on my cheek as he kept my bra & panties in his pocket while zipping up his pants. He handed me a stack of $50 dollar notes fore dropping me at my house Void Decks.

I stuffed the money and tibits in my bag and walked off after we arranged to meet up again the next day after my school as usual. Thinking its over, far from over that day.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

I meet my old Neighbour while waiting for the lift. I ignored him completely while waiting as he tries to pick up a conversation with me. I gave him a blank looks before realising he was staring at my pointed nipple seen through from my shirt as I was not wearing a bra. Suddenly I felt horny recalling how he fondle me in the past and I push up my chest giving him a better views.

I must have been crazy but I just feels horny and I felt moist between my legs while letting my Neighbour watched my chest. That shameless old man wasted no time as he stood close to me looking around very fishy to make sure no one sees us as he raise his elbow slightly to fondle my breast. I stood there feeling even more horny & letting his elbow and soon felt his hardened cock stood close behind rubbing on my butt. Naughtily and horny. I jerked my butt up to allow him a between and stronger rubs.

Lift came empty & we both walked in without a words. The old man pressed button while his hands grab my butt and fondling my thigh. I spread my leg a little for him to gain easy access as he expertly slipped his hands under my shorts and touches my wet pussy between my legs.

His rough hands gave me an electric sensations & he must be surprised I did not wear bra and panties. His fingers easily slipped in me as I let out a soft moans while his whole body pressed on my back. I can smell his breath as he whispered on my ears to go to his house. I gave him a nod and moaned softly as the lift slowly reaches our level.

My Neighbour held my hand as he opened the door and usher me into his house. Nothing changed, with the tank of goldfish still there at the hall. He almost slammed the door & hurriedly took off my bag & pushed me to his room.

It was in fact my first time in his room as usually I will be in his living room feeding the fish while he fondles me in the past. This time, he held to my waist and ushered me to his room as I sat on his bed. He hurriedly remove his shirt and Bermudas and in front stood a dirty old man probably already in his 70s with dark tone private part hanging between his legs. I must comment his cock is still quite Long and thick but not as hard as Sam or my ex bf.

He strokes his cock in front of me a few times before walking toward me & pushed my head down. I opened my mouth & took in his cock but was disgusted and spit it out as I smell & tasted strong urine smell from his cock. He laughed disgustedly & removed my shirt.

My head was swifting away from him as i was disgusted with the smell from his cock as he squad down on the side of the bed and sucked on my nipples. His sucking was good & his hands move south removing my shorts. We were both naked as I sat on the edge of the bed with my old neighbour kneeling in front of me sucking my breast & fingering my pussy. I was further arouse when he fingers fuck me with his rough hands while sucking and licking my breast and nipples.

Finally he pushed me down on the bed, opened wide my legs and placed his body between my legs at the edge of the bed as he inserted his manhood in my wet pussy without much difficulties. His bad breath was breathing hard on my face and forced his tongue into my mouth. I tried hard to avoid him but failed as his fucked me, squeezing my boobs and frenching me.
Old 29-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

We had sex in many positions for quite a while as he has difficulty cumming I supposed. He also had not be able to maintain hard for a while but he almost licked and eat my whole body is good enough for me to squirt and had several orgasms on his bed.

I was completely wasted as he expertly fingered, ate me but we did not have long sexual intercourse as he's having difficulties maintain hard. I stayed with the old Neighbour for an hour or so as I cannot stand the smell for him anymore. It was a contradicting sexual experience for me but definitely not my last with the bloody old neighbour but sexually I was extremely satisfied by his fingerings especially he eats on me.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Off track slightly, Mike was with me since last night and we did not had sex. It's gonna be my first spending a night with another man at my house without sex. Amazing!

I was rather surprised Mike did not even shy about me wearing only my panties walking around while he was completely naked as we chat the whole night. Mike shared with me his photo in his phone where he took at with a few guys. There one pic of him naked with another young Chinese guy naked as can see from the picture both were hugging each other nude smiling while taking the shot. Mike has a hardon while showing me the pictures.

I asked Mike what his gay preference either to be the top or bottom as what he explained to me. Hope I got this right as guys like top meaning he prefer to be the man and the guy who prefers the bottom takes in at times offering his ass like a lady. Mike is a bottom guy as he prefer to be used by other men especially using his firm sexy ass.

I gave a tight slap on his ass laughing when he told me this on my bed. I offered to dress him up like me. So I opened my wardrobe and threw Mike a few of my personal oversize bra & told him to try it. Sadly, does not fit him & he torn one of my Favourite bra I bought from Eres. But still it was fun having sharing our sexual exploits & it was my first time with a man who shows no interest in me.

Although I only know Mike less than 24 hours but he was like a sweet little Sister of mine. I was offering him staying at my place for another night today as I called my Boyfriend over tonight. My current Boyfriend is a Chinese guy and a Major ranked in the army with a red beret I supposed. He's a scholar as well and was always sharing his life with me in the army. I was supposed to meet him after his dinner tonight. I wanted my Boyfriend to meet Mike. Not to mention my Boyfriend is quite a shy guy. He was always caring and let me do whatever I wanted. I would say he spoiled me badly although we only started a relationship 2 months ago.

My Boyfriend, Paul, know about my past and even supported me at times when I had the urges to get back to my addicts but he was firm yet gentle encouraging me all this while. Paul was actually recommended to me by my FB, Alex who was another great guy I knew online years back. He's currently overseas for a 2 years work attachment.

So I was looking forward to the meet with Mike & Paul tonight at my place.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, nice sharing.. made me hard reading it.. nice!
Old 29-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, very sensual writeup. Camping for more sexventures.
Old 30-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -140 / Power: 0
1eyedragon 1eyedragon

Reading the story my little bro got excited . Now need to release .
Old 30-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
WhipItOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Sis, very sensual writeup. Camping for more sexventures.
Love it too
Old 30-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ganCoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 01-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mercysider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipItOut View Post
Love it too
Love it also
Old 01-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
VicMorrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSavage View Post
Anymore updates?
Yes anymore?
Old 01-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sartchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy