The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
TunaSub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Total Recall

Nice story
Old 25-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 18
Flying Snow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlying Snow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlying Snow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got any more updates TS ?
Old 30-05-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Hey. Sorry for the late update. I was waiting for some replies to my questions so that I know which part to continue. However, there is not a single answer so I guess I will do what I do best. Carry on in chronological order. Maybe a little boring though.

After Jason’s introduction to his wife and their history in the pub, I paid more attention to her when we get to meet at office gathering like baby shower etc. Jason’s wife, Stella is a hopeless exhibitionist and cock tease. That is my conclusion. She seems to be driven by some deep inner need to be the center of attention wherever she goes. In the early days of their relationship it uses to be a major source of tension but over the years, Jason has gotten used to it and have learned how to use it to heat up our sex life. I am not sure if you remember from the last episode in the pub where he shared their history.

Stella has an attractive face and is what one might call petite. She is four feet nine inches tall with a relatively small pair of breasts. Stella, however, has the largest pair of nipples have ever seen on a woman. When she gets excited they simply poke out at you like small dicks beneath whatever she is wearing over them. Needless to say, Stella never wears any bras.

To the best of my knowledge, Stella has not been fucking around on Jason during their marriage. I know that there is a steady stream of men who approach her sexually but she seems to be able to keep the men interested in her without having to fuck them. Jason said that she did cross the line a few times when they were out but that usually occurs when they are in the game mode.

Their games have become more daring over the years. Her favorite game is one in which they go to a nightclub and she singles out a man to tease for the night. When things begin to get really hot between them, Jason would intervene and rescue her. Stella has become more daring over the years and Jason has sat and watched men playing with her nipples while she rubbed her ass against their cocks on the dance floor.

Tonight they were planning to see just how far Stella could go with her favorite game. In the past, Jason would usually intervene when things began to get really hot but they were prepared to see just how far she could take the game tonight. It was Jason’s intention to give her a free reign to go as far as she wanted to or as far as could take.
The new twist to the game is that…... I am going to the club with Stella instead of Jason. Jason on the other hand will be reading the updates from us via our text messages. He will be directing the show from far. Now, this is going to get interesting.
Old 30-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back TS! Will ne camping for more. Just keep to your style and most importantly. Keep updating. Else the thread will be lost!. Thanks for the update.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Skier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for coming back to update TS
Old 30-05-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
transbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS, miss your updates
Old 30-05-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
flewaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro!
Old 30-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodhart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support
Old 30-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
hiongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more..
Old 31-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS and thanks for the updates!
Old 01-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Thank you for the great support guys. Yesterday’s update seems a little short. I know you guys are like girls. You like things long. Here is another addition to the length.

"So what do you think about this dress, baby. Does my ass look good in this one?" Stella was wearing a black satin dress that clung to her hips and ass like an excited lover. Since when did I become a baby? Seems like she is all out for the role playing night. I like that. She had been forced to stop wearing it out because of the sheer number of men who would hit on her in the clubs when they went out.

"Turn around let me see how your ass looks." As Stella turned around I could feel my cock beginning to twitch in my pants. "Shit baby your ass looks good enough to eat then fuck in that dress." I pulled her close to me and ran my hands over the smooth fabric covering her shapely ass. "Your ass not only looks good but it also feels good baby."

Jason could see the look of satisfaction on Stella's face. She simply thrived on compliments and the knowledge that her sex appeal was being appreciated. "Suppose the man reaches down and run's his hand under my dress, baby, will you be ok with that?" This is interesting. Jason, I and she is all in the room, I wonder who is she really asking. Being a good sporting player, I played along.

I inched the dress up over Stella's ass. She was wearing a black g-string that snaked between her the crack of her ass and her pussy lips. "Baby, tonight you get to choose how far you want to go. If he is going too far for me, I will give you the signal. If he is going too far for you, give me the signal."

"Sometimes I want to go further but I am always thinking about how you might be feeling." Stella took my hand and placed it between her legs. "See how wet you have my cunt already. I am warning you, baby, if you don't rescue me tonight I might go all the way. I am feeling super horny." I eyed Jason from the corner of my eyes and notice that he is getting high just by the conversation. “Pervert!” I thought. But I am enjoying it especially as I stroke Stella’s wet pussy and watch Jason touching his manhood through his pants.

It was their policy not to fuck before they go out. They both preferred to be in a state of extreme sexual excitement when they got to their destination. I got on my knees while Stella placed her right leg over my shoulder. Sucking her cunt almost to the point of orgasm would create more tension in her body preparing her to seek some kind of relief when she got to the club later on.

Stella had a dreamy look on her face as my tongue made contact with her already dripping pussy. "Oh fuck Baby, I would just love to feel another man's tongue sliding into my pussy tonight. Oh god, baby, I want to fuck another man tonight."

"Ok honey if that is what you want to do." The words were out of my mouth before I had a chance to think it through.I guess I had known she wanted to fuck another man for a long time. In my mind, I almost forgot that I am the other man that she is referring to.

"Are you sure you will be ok with that baby. I would really love to be fucked by another man but only if you would be there to watch me do it." Stella grabbed my head forcing my tongue deeper into her cunt. "Oh god baby I am so fucking excited I could cum right now." At this point, Jason got the cue and murmured “OK”.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Justifi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 01-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster