The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I also try many times web girls, no such problem.
Not likely the hotel will let the thugs in unless they gang up which is not likely too.

Only twice the girl not same as photo but still look ok.

All places also have risk, tourist area also same hv risk.
Old 30-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

bro, you went there how many times before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt View Post
I tell her no i cannot speak it but i understand it so on we went she spoke to me in Vietnamese and i either nodded or tried to respond as best as i could with English or whatever.
Jumped into the bath she showered me for a good 10mins washed everything payed a lot of attention to my lower area. Dried me off at hoped onto the massage table.
Her massage was actually pretty good went on for 20mins here and there she would touch my little guy and eventually came the flip over.
She undress and hopes onto the massage table with me. These girls are wilddd she started stroking my little guy and i was starting to get hard, she then proceeded to give me BBBJ
I freak out as this is not my first rodeo I never get BBBJ from anyone besides my GF and I always play it safe.
Old 30-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Gentleman,

Any good bar or club to pick up FL other than apocalyse? Apocalyse quality is fine for me but I hate the music and cigarettes smell. Thanks.
Old 30-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Anywhere been here a few times, like it a lot in terms of girls quality. For me is better than thai girls. But the price of drinks in clubs or bars here is ridiculous. Cheapest is 2m for a bottle? 200,000 for a cocktail at a skybar? Lol. And I am not talking about those top venues, just the average ones. For people who loves nightlife, don't expect to go with an empty wallet
Old 30-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

I am here with a friend. Have a good time so far, people are very friendly. Food is cheap and top class unless u go those international brands. Weather hot like fuck same as sg. Love their local cafe and their 'local starbucks' Phuc Long.

Massage and hot toc is reasonably priced as long as you nego a little. Quality is not bad depending on which place. Customer service is superb to be honest compared to thai. And oh ya, clean massage in vietnam is so much better than thai massage, not even close for me although price slightly higher.

2m for LT should be ok if you nego. For me there is not a need to waste time with online freelancers as it is easy to go to a club or bar with freelancers to see the goods in real life. However, I only know apocalyse and glow that has a good amt of freelancers, help anyone? Only drawback is price of clubs and bars. Easily hit 3m for a nights out. Best to come with a friend or 2.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
My fren already upset over the event, did not ask him for more. If it happen to my friend, same thing could have happen when guy met other girls. This serve as a warning to fellow cheongster and hope they take precaution.
Maybe by now he is calm enough to let you know where that happen. Then we can perhaps start to believe this.

I read about some bros got stabbed in one disco not too long ago. That one right in tourist area. So it mean fellow cheongster must stay in hotel rooms at night, not venture to any disco or bar?

If fren story true, it make sense everybody to avoid that hotel. It don't make sense to avoid webgals entirely, cuz thousands of them out there, 99% of them straight up.

My point, the webgals by all accounts are safe. Your friend story is the part I'm not convinced. Lack of detail makes me suspec more, not less. No offense....
Old 30-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This kind of thing is quite common in Vietnam. Heard a few times from local frenz. esp. if u are a foreign guy, hotel reception in local area collaborated with thug to get some benefit. There is nothing much you can do when met up with such situation. Just give them money and save trouble. I dont even think police in Vietnam will try to help much.

Tip: It is safer to do it in own hotel at D1, if u tip the bellboy well, they watch over you, even make phone call to ur room to make sure things are fine before they allow ur girl to leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
To share a bad experience happen on my friend recently.

They whacked my friend and took his wallet, spoke something he dont understand. Lucky my friend's passport kept in his main hotel. He lost his money but managed to get back to his original hotel with bruise on his body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
1st Many had post the pros & cons of call a webgal. Lastime my frd luckily didnt kena wack but being threaten by them until we went into the room.
Old 30-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aus167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post
This kind of thing is quite common in Vietnam. Heard a few times from local frenz. esp. if u are a foreign guy, hotel reception in local area collaborated with thug to get some benefit. There is nothing much you can do when met up with such situation. Just give them money and save trouble. I dont even think police in Vietnam will try to help much.

Tip: It is safer to do it in own hotel at D1, if u tip the bellboy well, they watch over you, even make phone call to ur room to make sure things are fine before they allow ur girl to leave.
That is why we try to get details of the hotel, the web girl, then bro here can avoid or blacklist them.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It can happen in any cheap hotel where reception willing to accept bribe from thugs. Stay in a better hotel and follow my tip. ie. tip the bellboy well, they watch over you, even arrange girls for u.

Or alternatively go to well establised joint like Vien dong, it will save urself from alot of troubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus167 View Post
That is why we try to get details of the hotel, the web girl, then bro here can avoid or blacklist them.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus167 View Post
Sound like a story from China. This will not happen in Vietnam. Why would any hotel jeopardize their license to allow gangster to do this. On top of that we are still waiting for the name of the hotel from this story.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

This story come from a bro who always post before to scare us from the webgals.

Previously he claim all webgals are a scam.

But I can tell you that is ridiculous, I try those gals myself, nearly 20 times, it's not a scam. I got very cute girls, usually very good service.

So when I see his post, I have to not trust what he say because i see what he write before was 100% false, seem design to scare bros off.

I have full intention to try a few webgals when I return next week. If I am not murdered I can let everyone here know that I survived.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post

I have full intention to try a few webgals when I return next week. If I am not murdered I can let everyone here know that I survived.
Bro - just enjoy yourself.Since you enjoyed webgals by all means proceed to enjoy more.

Besides there are other choices if you follow this thread.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=214362&page=6
Old 02-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

You sound like some cheapskate we all knew. Create account in Mar2017, post like some newbie go try this food and girls. Then your first exposure to webgirl in April this yr. Within 2 mths u claim u try 20 times. Unless you are living in Vietnam.

You post try nearly 20 girls but yet claimed 99% among the thousands straight up. Your stories are lame. Its clear u have a purpose to direct bros to those scam website. No offense.

To those who are not worri of being scammed can go ahead and try. Lets see if they get cute girls with good service like u.

Quote:

But I can tell you that is ridiculous, I try those gals myself, nearly 20 times, it's not a scam.

Quote:
cuz thousands of them out there, 99% of them straight up.

Last edited by Sexforyou; 02-07-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
I try those gals myself, nearly 20 times, it's not a scam. I got very cute girls, usually very good service.
Are u kidding?? 20 times u got very cute girls and good service?
Maybe u very handsome, all the girls u met fall in love with u.
Or u don't expect much, take fuck and go as good service, ugly as cute.

I try many of them till i gave up but I cannot deny its really cheap. Its either girl with decent looks but poor service or ugly girl but try hard to please me. So far among the 40 girls I try only found 1 which I consider real pretty but she quit already. Not really worth the time and effort to try again.

Last edited by pting; 02-07-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Some good info there, thanks, such as those full service MP from Bro iSaigon. Anyone know the price of those? Surely I will check some of those when I return.

I'm not interested to have some flame about this. Just very simple, if someone wants to truly help bros avoid danger, then find out where that happened and let everyone know so they can avoid that hotel. I don't think it make any sense to refuse that. That just naturally make bros suspicious of the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1