The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinaBayStones View Post
No time to take photo for outdoor ..... fuck, cum, go
LOL, the thrill of being seen or caught
Old 05-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
In the National Airline's lavatory on the way back to Singapore can???.....
A little bit noisy some-more......

My humble two cents.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
stanin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.
With the National Airline's girl?
Old 05-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanin View Post
With the National Airline's girl?
Hi Bro,
How do you know....hahahaha...

My humble two cents.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hongasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro,
How do you know....hahahaha...

My humble two cents.
Wow, many of us would love to do that!!
Old 16-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Vitarama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing of outdoor adventures, thanks
Old 17-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 20
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

thread quiet lately...
Old 17-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Tripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_74 View Post
thread quiet lately...
Weather too hot, better stay indoors with air-con
Old 17-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

rookbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.
Congrats!! You are a member of the mile-high club
Old 17-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 12
eche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to beholdeche124 is a splendid one to behold

I've got this encounter with a girl I met in the club, consider it fwb. We would often meet late nights as both of us are attached but somehow into one another.

One night we were at some reservoir area taking a stroll and basically we were teasing one another throughout. It was getting a little too late and so I decided to send her home (or so I thought). We walked towards my car in a close to empty car park. The moment we got into the car, she gave me a blowjob. Things escalated very quickly and we proceeded to the rear seats and I fucked her silly. There were people riding their e-scooters around and I'm pretty sure they knew exactly what was going on inside with her legs raised so high over my shoulders. I got her to rode me as well and she was brilliant.

Too bad things have to come to an end due to a major fuck up and that is a story for another time.
Old 18-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
konichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eche124 View Post
I've got this encounter with a girl I met in the club, consider it fwb. We would often meet late nights as both of us are attached but somehow into one another.

One night we were at some reservoir area taking a stroll and basically we were teasing one another throughout. It was getting a little too late and so I decided to send her home (or so I thought). We walked towards my car in a close to empty car park. The moment we got into the car, she gave me a blowjob. Things escalated very quickly and we proceeded to the rear seats and I fucked her silly. There were people riding their e-scooters around and I'm pretty sure they knew exactly what was going on inside with her legs raised so high over my shoulders. I got her to rode me as well and she was brilliant.

Too bad things have to come to an end due to a major fuck up and that is a story for another time.
The car must be shaking quite a lot
Old 18-06-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

We r normal friends. Went to club with loud music. Kena put aeroplane by a few others so left two of us. She tell me her office tales and I told her mine. She started weeping, probably due to the alcohol as well. We started petting and kissing. She unzipped me and started carressing my didi. Think she very long didnt have it alrdy. She pulled down her panties a little and tried inserting my didi into her pussy. It went in.

After a while I feel cant do much so I ask to switch position. She sit down, legs apart, she guide my didi in again. I love the loud music really. She says its safe to shoot inside dont worry. She helped me clean up. I sent her home. We didnt say more than 3 sentences along the way. She pecked me on the cheek and hurried thru the gate.

I had a very gd sleep that night. Still cant believe it till now.

She got bf...

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 18-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing
Old 18-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
bridgez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
We r normal friends. Went to club with loud music. Kena put aeroplane by a few others so left two of us. She tell me her office tales and I told her mine. She started weeping, probably due to the alcohol as well. We started petting and kissing. She unzipped me and started carressing my didi. Think she very long didnt have it alrdy. She pulled down her panties a little and tried inserting my didi into her pussy. It went in.

After a while I feel cant do much so I ask to switch position. She sit down, legs apart, she guide my didi in again. I love the loud music really. She says its safe to shoot inside dont worry. She helped me clean up. I sent her home. We didnt say more than 3 sentences along the way. She pecked me on the cheek and hurried thru the gate.

I had a very gd sleep that night. Still cant believe it till now.

She got bf...
Nice share. Did that happen at the club?
Old 20-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking in a public toilet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1