The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 27-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Bayibass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Interesting stories here
Old 27-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwrx View Post
1) During my attachment in my uni days, met a cute supplier. Clicked well, went for dinner & drinks. Eventually managed to have bbbj from her and banged her few times. Quite a moaner and gets very wet below.

2) My milf ex-colleague, managed to bonk her once in hotel when we both took half day annual leave. Received few times bbbj at different occassions. She likes to give bbbj which is my favourite. Too bad have to stop after i resigned.

3) New company, met a chio supplier with big boobs, bonked her in hotel few times but stopped after she got married. Still in contact, and last year arranged a afternoon session with her in hotel...she said her hubby always overseas...
Nice stories
Old 19-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore stories anyone?

Bonked one of my fb friends when she was drunk on a few occasions. Now she works near me, married, sometimes we go jiak lunch together

Wonder if I still can up her or not....
Old 21-07-2017, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CuteEyesGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make friends with a divorcee. She seem like a decent woman but her inner desires were revealed when we kissed and made out at smoking corner in a club. Once, she invited me to her place to drink wine ended up making out on the floor of the guestroom. She keep refusing to make out on the bed in her master bedroom because it makes her thought of her ex husband. Until one night after drinking, after complaining floor too hard, she cannot take it, brought me to her bed and let me bonk her lights out. Great moaner and C Cupper.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Tab4S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Anymore stories anyone?

Bonked one of my fb friends when she was drunk on a few occasions. Now she works near me, married, sometimes we go jiak lunch together

Wonder if I still can up her or not....
Can give a try
Old 22-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
123999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Was at an airbnb in France last Tuesday. Got a room and the whole house got 5 rooms. Bought a few beers back and was relaxing at the balcony. And,a Filipino from the other room came out and join me.

We had beers and was smoking, and was talking about everything under the sun. Conversation slowly drifted to sexual stuff and she told me that the last time she did it was with her ex and that was 4 months ago.

Started asking her if she miss sex and all, and she became daring and started telling me how she miss sucking her ex and being fuckes like crazy.

I proceeded to ask her if she wanna come in to my room for some movies, and she agreed.

Once in the room, I started frenching her and she responded well by sucking my tongue and rubbing my tool thru my boxer. In less than a minute, we were both naked and she proceeded to give me a deepthroat bj. I wanna lick her her but she refused as she claim she gave not washed.

I just lie down and enjoy the warmth of her mouth and after about 10 mins, I pulled her up and she just ride me like no tomorrow. And after she cum, she went down on me again slurping up all her juice. I got up and turn her around and did a standing doggy on her, her moans were crazy then. She cum another time, and I felt my balls tightening up. I proceeded to ask her where do u want me to cum. I am Cumming.

She turn around, kneel on the floor and took my whole tool in her mouth. I shoot down her throat and proceeded to clean me dry.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
erhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123999 View Post
Was at an airbnb in France last Tuesday. Got a room and the whole house got 5 rooms. Bought a few beers back and was relaxing at the balcony. And,a Filipino from the other room came out and join me.

We had beers and was smoking, and was talking about everything under the sun. Conversation slowly drifted to sexual stuff and she told me that the last time she did it was with her ex and that was 4 months ago.

Started asking her if she miss sex and all, and she became daring and started telling me how she miss sucking her ex and being fuckes like crazy.

I proceeded to ask her if she wanna come in to my room for some movies, and she agreed.

Once in the room, I started frenching her and she responded well by sucking my tongue and rubbing my tool thru my boxer. In less than a minute, we were both naked and she proceeded to give me a deepthroat bj. I wanna lick her her but she refused as she claim she gave not washed.

I just lie down and enjoy the warmth of her mouth and after about 10 mins, I pulled her up and she just ride me like no tomorrow. And after she cum, she went down on me again slurping up all her juice. I got up and turn her around and did a standing doggy on her, her moans were crazy then. She cum another time, and I felt my balls tightening up. I proceeded to ask her where do u want me to cum. I am Cumming.

She turn around, kneel on the floor and took my whole tool in her mouth. I shoot down her throat and proceeded to clean me dry.
Nice share!
Old 23-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

123999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fresh happening last night,
After 2 rounds with gf, she has to leave home and I proceeded to go ahead and meet my friends for drinks at jalan sultan. Upon reaching there,

Friend(F): bro, got a new catch and is a Singaporean milf, damn horny, divorced, and just couldn't be satisfied...
Me: ur cock small la. Knn
F: no no, she just want and want and want and can have multiple orgasms and squirt like crazy.
Me: I am intrigued!
F: told her about u and she even mentioned that she won't mind having a threesome.
Me: bro, first, I have no more energy and secondly, I don't wanna see ur cock. Cb
F: u decide for urself bro, anyway she is joining us soon.

After a while,
Milf: hi guys...
I turn around and got a shock of my life...
Me: Peiwen???

Peiwen was from my secondary and everyone consider her as a school flower if u know what I mean...

PW: omg... Hello 123999
Me: hi.

The awkwardness and embarrassments was causing me to be tongue-tied.

F: u both know each other?
PW: we go back a long way baby.

We sat down and continue drinking but images of PW and F keeps coming up in my head.

F: bro, so about my proposal just now?
PW: what proposal?

F whisper into her ears and

PW: its awkward but I think alcohol is doing the trick to my brain.
Me: let's go then.

I settled the bill and all 3 of us hopped in to my newly bought SUV with F beside me and PW at the back.

Me: so where r we going?
PW: I am easy with anything, and I am wet now.

I drove us to a deserted carpark in the west and told them that we are trying something new. Now get down the car.

All got the hint and got down the car, pls note, I have got a pad but I promised my gf that I will never ever bring another woman there. PW and F also could host but I just wanna try something new.

With her on her knees with my cushion on the floor. She proceeded to give us a both a bj.damn sensual. But F has to make stupid remarks like...

F: bro, knn ur cock so big ar. Shit...
I started laughing and PW too started laughing.

I pulled her up with F lying on my backseat, I doggy her standing up and she blow F. After 5 mins of hard pounding, I told her it's my turn to get some bj, she cummed like twice thru the pounding.

PW went on to ride F and I went over the other side of the car. As she is riding, she bent down and took my tool in her mouth.

OK AWKWARD..... Cause my cock is above F face. After 2 mins, I just cummed in her mouth and she swallow everything. I excuse myself and the next scene I saw almost makes me puke.

PW went on to French F. I ignored them for a minute and he too cummed inside her.

Proceeded to clean up and sent them home.
Awkward silence in the car until

PW: we should have more of this.
F: yeah its damn erotic.
Me:....

I just had a 20 years friend swallowing my cum and my bro just taste it.

Managed to sent them home without hassle and I drove back still feeling disgusted about the whole thing. Hahahaha.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing
Old 23-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

You can share her ctc here. There will be many who will still fuck her just as long as she has a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
Not quite the story here but came to my mind when I read the title.

Met a girl on a dating app. 0.1/10.
To be fair to her she was transparent on how she look.

To be fair to me, I'm... a hopeless beast.

At 0.1/10 she was a horny sex deprived pig.

Really disregarded her because of her looks and treat her like shit. Don't wish to describe the deed but it's really gross (car sex) End up fuck her raw and CIP. Literally told her to get out of the car at ulu location and heck care her.
After that feel damn dirty and worried because it's damn gross. Super regret. Like I got raped or used by a pig even though I bastard her Thankfully did not catch anything.

Few weeks later I start to continue talking to her and acting nice again because realised she have a hot 8/10 younger Sister. That's another story.

Looking back I didn't expect I will be so f up. (haven't discovered paid sex yet, poor, young and horny). But I regret most is the way I treat her as a human being because It's really bad karma.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
srijaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share of encounters, thanx
Old 23-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
Not quite the story here but came to my mind when I read the title.

Met a girl on a dating app. 0.1/10.
To be fair to her she was transparent on how she look.

To be fair to me, I'm... a hopeless beast.

At 0.1/10 she was a horny sex deprived pig.

Really disregarded her because of her looks and treat her like shit. Don't wish to describe the deed but it's really gross (car sex) End up fuck her raw and CIP. Literally told her to get out of the car at ulu location and heck care her.
After that feel damn dirty and worried because it's damn gross. Super regret. Like I got raped or used by a pig even though I bastard her Thankfully did not catch anything.

Few weeks later I start to continue talking to her and acting nice again because realised she have a hot 8/10 younger Sister. That's another story.

Looking back I didn't expect I will be so f up. (haven't discovered paid sex yet, poor, young and horny). But I regret most is the way I treat her as a human being because It's really bad karma.
0.1 upon 10 Sia... u really make me wonder how she look like? Ru Hua?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A tenant of abt 10 yrs ago. When he was still in primary school back then. His parents divorced and his mom came to rent my room. Lost contact after they moved out. He approached me few weeks ago in town. p/s: At least i still look much the same as 10 yrs ago.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

To all the bros asking for PEiwen contact, i am sorry. She belongs to my friend.
But anyway, we will be having a drinking session at telok kurau area tonight. I think she wont mind to be pick up.

Telok kurau pub
Try your own luck ya
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1