The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: couple nice newbies unheard of in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
For those who is interested to try out the gems especially pretty type, I will give my vote to saabking. Only if he is willing to share with u guys Just trying to contribute abit here, but a genuine one See, I'm not in good terms with saabking, but fact is still a fact.

btw, someone is trying very hard to prove tat he is genuine, just less than a day ago he mentioned that no need for him to prove himself. What a joke!
Yup as you said - only hand-picked gems are recommended - no point waste brothers time

And I did share a month ago already
Old 06-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation korea sounds like a hypocrite to me!

Quote:
For those who is interested to try out the gems especially pretty type, I will give my vote to saabking. Only if he is willing to share with u guys Just trying to contribute abit here, but a genuine one See, I'm not in good terms with saabking, but fact is still a fact.

btw, someone is trying very hard to prove tat he is genuine, just less than a day ago he mentioned that no need for him to prove himself. What a joke!

Someone awake me that I should contribute more here. Probably I should divert my time and energy to pinpoint who is the gem, genuine punters, as well as fake FR writer lol
Ah! I see ... So u are feeling bad and trying to make amend after exposing him as a GL whore Con Artist to me huh?! You therefore promote him like a pimp and suck on him now, huh? On one hand you despised him like hell and on the other you suck on him like he is your savior ... You know what? You appear like a hypocrite ... My toes are laughing non stop ... It is certainly a joke of the day!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2016, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Lol, I'm not feeling bad at all and not trying to make amend. Looks like you have difficulty of comprehending. I suggest you go and read carefully before making any silly remarks here making yourself like a fool. Rolfmao! It was u who trying to dig info from u know who and u was being used to against him but with wrong info lol. But i think u was not completely fool and tried to dig info from me via pm but only foolish ppl will tell u what was happening lol. For me, fact is fact. He got behavior issue, same as u. But at least his recommendation is much more genuine than u. What a joke a hypocrite calling me hypocrite. I almost choke! Lol potential to be joke of my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Ah! I see ... So u are feeling bad and trying to make amend after exposing him as a GL whore Con Artist to me huh?! You therefore promote him like a pimp and suck on him now, huh? On one hand you despised him like hell and on the other you suck on him like he is your savior ... You know what? You appear like a hypocrite ... My toes are laughing non stop ... It is certainly a joke of the day!
Old 06-03-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Korea Still sounded like a hypocrite

Quote:
Lol, I'm not feeling bad at all and not trying to make amend. Looks like you have difficulty of comprehending. I suggest you go and read carefully before making any silly remarks here making yourself like a fool. Rolfmao! It was u who trying to dig info from u know who and u was being used to against him but with wrong info lol. But i think u was not completely fool and tried to dig info from me via pm but only foolish ppl will tell u what was happening lol. For me, fact is fact. He got behavior issue, same as u. But at least his recommendation is much more genuine than u. What a joke a hypocrite calling me hypocrite. I almost choke! Lol potential to be joke of my life
Saabking, it looks like u didn't lose anything for not having a SBF buddy like this Korea fella ... So u wanna see what he said about u via his PM to me months ago? Bwahaha ... Actually it is not my style to reveal ppl PM to me before the public (which till now I have yet to do that) but to expose this hypocrite to the whole SBF community may justify me making an exception ...

On one hand he sang praises that his intel is reliable and the blah ... blah crap ... on the other, he despised him to the core just because of certain pussies and/or feeling guilty because he knows his hypocrite past is going to haunt him sooner or later ... What can u guys conclude? Tsk ... Tsk ... Bwahahaha ... Sometime I wonder if these are the sort that makes up the SBF community these days ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2016, 08:57 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Korea Still sounded like a hypocrite

Quote:
Saabking, it looks like u didn't lose anything for not having a SBF buddy like this Korea fella ... So u wanna see what he said about u via his PM to me months ago? Bwahaha ... Actually it is not my style to reveal ppl PM to me before the public (which till now I have yet to do that) but to expose this hypocrite to the whole SBF community may justify me making an exception ...

On one hand he sang praises that his intel is reliable and the blah ... blah crap ... on the other, he despised him to the core just because of certain pussies and/or feeling guilty because he knows his hypocrite past is going to haunt him sooner or later ... What can u guys conclude? Tsk ... Tsk ... Bwahahaha ... Sometime I wonder if these are the sort that makes up the SBF community these days ...
pls expose my pm with u. i beg u pls. lol u basically know nuts what was happening. saab knows this very well and u r the one who sent pm to me first, which caught me in surprise lol. but think back nothing too surprise as this is your way to dig info and claimed the credit, omg!

the biggest joke is someone thought he knows alot by tying to dig from everywhere but he was used as a tool, not even need to feed him with the real info, I must say thank you to you again...wahahha

pls be smart not to be used as a tool and laugh by the WLs and OKTs behind your back, especailly in front of the customers lol tsk tsk

I'm honourable for u to make an exception. Guys, know what? he couln't fault me at all but to dig the last weapon trying to fight back. I hope he will not shoot back himself and suicide, lol

Last edited by korean; 06-03-2016 at 09:49 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Korea is a hypocrite at large

Deleted ** double posting **

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Korea is a hypocrite at large

Quote:
pls expose my pm with u. i beg u pls. lol u basically know nuts what was happening. saab knows this very well and u r the one who sent pm to me first, which caught me in surprise lol. but think back nothing too surprise as this is your way to dig info and claimed the credit, omg!

the biggest joke is someone thought he knows alot by tying to dig from everywhere but he was used as a tool, not even need to feed him with the real info, I must say thank you to you again...wahahha

pls be smart not to be used as a tool and laugh by the WLs and OKTs behind your back, especailly in front of the customers lol tsk tsk

I'm honourable for u to make an exception. Guys, know what? he couln't fault me at all but to dig the last weapon trying to fight back. I hope he will not shoot back himself and suicide, lol
Mr Hypocrite,

You are way too naive ... You thought I believe 100% of your story when u PMed me about Saabking and CS?! U have underestimated me. Hahaha ... Words from the horse mouth was many times better than yours. I have learned a lot from CS (who was the victim) re this situation of Saabking per se, FYI. The moment when you tried to instigate me relentlessly to attack and flame Saabking, I knew u were up to no good. U asked me to attack him only after CS has departed ... I already knew u were trying to use me as a tool and hence I didn't pursue and attack Saabking thereafter despite that this Saabking is in fact an evil punter and tried in vain to con ...

Unless saabking gets on my nerve, I didn't wanna attack him ...

Saabking, well ... it is still not too late to realize that this Korea fella is a big time 2-headed hypocrite snake ... Be careful of this fella who pretends to be a good righteous man.

I think I shall not continue wasting my time on this hypocrite and disrupting the sharing of intel in this thread ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-03-2016, 01:05 AM

Wow Mr ash cf,

I just finished video chat and saw so many crap from u warping the facts. Good try lol. Where is the old pm? I'm still waiting. I hope I do not need to post it myself as it is too troublesome. No worry I will give u some more time wahahhahan.. Ur horse mouth n she was fooling u with fake info. I don't tell u any but u r trying to dig info from me. It was her who warned you dont drag her in the fight with saab but at once you didnt listen to her still continue to use her as weapon to attack Saab and need me to remind u again. U absolutely no idea what is happening. No wonder Saab tat time can stand tall coz u just look like a hopeless fool without any fact.

it was u who want to attack saab but stopped by me n cs. we just wanted to make use of u as tool to contain saab from talking nonsense and disturbing her again but u just simply wanted to destroy saab all the way. so we hold back by not telling u the truth, fooling u tat if u want to attack at least she went back first. now ur task is accomplished. u no longer useful in our eyes. wahahaha

guys, this ash is very sinister. I've not tell him any story and now he is trying to cover himself by saying I told him a story. It was him who pm me first to dig info instead I pm him first for what, joker lol.

well, i must say this max is not a totally useless fool to realize that he couldn't proceed further to dig more info from any of us. with empty bullet, he got no stand to shoot saab, not saying he doesnt want to, but he can't. u guys should know this sinister will grap every opportunities to attack ppl. holding back is not his game. lol what a loser and big cannon boom boom lol

Below is what he knew from his so called intel, lol of coz it was not from me as I never told him what is happening. IIRC, she told me this ash made his own assumption ack smart as a way to dig the info.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=121

Quote:

In general, I have no issue if a punter who financially is able to "bao" a WL in good faith ...

However, I despise punter(s) who pretends to be financially sound and gives the impression that he is able to support the WL in the long run ... giving alot of false hopes and empty promi$e$ to the poor WL concern ... The worse is, it can be very traumatic for the WL concern if this Con Artist continues to harass her despite being rejected ...

Nowadays the number of potential real Bao-ers have dwindled because these bao-ers were being "burned" big time ... Most WLs failed to fulfil their commitment after receiving the bao fee ... Bwahahaha ... It is a once bitten, twice shy kinda situation for these Bao-ers ...
There were actually more post from him in the past which show how naive is this ash. Somehow those posts were removed. For those who never read it, u r missing some fun to laugh at, and missing a big piece of whole picture. I remembered he was opening telling the world that I knew the fact earlier and more than him, and praised me as a reliable punter who can be trusted. He was actually speaking from bottom of his heart but now due to his sinister is slowly exposed by me, he gotta swallow back all his word. what a drama!

Quote:
Mr Hypocrite,

You are way too naive ... You thought I believe 100% of your story when u PMed me about Saabking and CS?! U have underestimated me. Hahaha ... Words from the horse mouth was many times better than yours. I have learned a lot from CS (who was the victim) re this situation of Saabking per se, FYI. The moment when you tried to instigate me relentlessly to attack and flame Saabking, I knew u were up to no good. U asked me to attack him only after CS has departed ... I already knew u were trying to use me as a tool and hence I didn't pursue and attack Saabking thereafter despite that this Saabking is in fact an evil punter and tried in vain to con ...

Unless saabking gets on my nerve, I didn't wanna attack him ...

Saabking, well ... it is still not too late to realize that this Korea fella is a big time 2-headed hypocrite snake ... Be careful of this fella who pretends to be a good righteous man.

I think I shall not continue wasting my time on this hypocrite and disrupting the sharing of intel in this thread ...

Last edited by korean; 07-03-2016 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

eh motherfucker priest, once again, don't call other people kettle when YOU are the fucking pot! And in consideration to other members, pls take your argument with korean elsewhere...sounds familiar Mr Hypocrite? Stick to fantasizing your all heaven and no hell exaggerated FRs lah huh.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

I agreed with flexalong. guys, pls take your arguments to the TCSS or pts exchange thread. there is really no point arguing here.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexalong View Post
eh motherfucker priest, once again, don't call other people kettle when YOU are the fucking pot! And in consideration to other members, pls take your argument with korean elsewhere...sounds familiar Mr Hypocrite? Stick to fantasizing your all heaven and no hell exaggerated FRs lah huh.

Haha, u make my day lol
Old 07-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexalong View Post
Why have all these arguments and which is just a battle of egos?

Why not just go out try out more girls and write better and more realistic FRs than Max? It benefits us all. Read some1 said 16w4 got good stuff as a teaser. You guys just go try and write on the girls, probably will steal some thunder away.

At first 1649, 1805 and 1820 were nicely written long FRs, and can compete with Max in terms of FR writing. But the FRs were multiple churned out like a mill and in the end people just lose interest even if they are genuine. To the promoters(if they are), this is where your repeated FR has failed. You got to get the customers interested to write fr on your girls but your girls need to perform too. You got to listen to feedback and advice them. They are not like FL staying for 2 weeks until visit visa expires and making a quick buck. They can stay for 2 years and need to build up repeat customers. The top any pais have 12-14 customers per day because of their service not because of FRs

I guess this forum lacks the real FR contribution, as most of the senior bros has laid back and just read and make comments. Actually I am one of them, not written FRs for some time. I am fine with reading all the chitchat banter and talking about KC etc on the thread, but not all these bickering.

Just writing some opinions while sitting on the fence.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Why not just go out try out more girls and write better and more realistic FRs than Max? It benefits us all. Read some1 said 16w4 got good stuff as a teaser. You guys just go try and write on the girls, probably will steal some thunder away.

At first 1649, 1805 and 1820 were nicely written long FRs, and can compete with Max in terms of FR writing. But the FRs were multiple churned out like a mill and in the end people just lose interest even if they are genuine. To the promoters(if they are), this is where your repeated FR has failed. You got to get the customers interested to write fr on your girls but your girls need to perform too. You got to listen to feedback and advice them. They are not like FL staying for 2 weeks until visit visa expires and making a quick buck. They can stay for 2 years and need to build up repeat customers. The top any pais have 12-14 customers per day because of their service not because of FRs

I guess this forum lacks the real FR contribution, as most of the senior bros has laid back and just read and make comments. Actually I am one of them, not written FRs for some time. I am fine with reading all the chitchat banter and talking about KC etc on the thread, but not all these bickering.

thx for voicing up ur opinions. I think ur remarks is fair enuf. all these while I'm skipping all his nonsense and fake FRs silently. It is him who acts like a moderator with inflation egos to stop the chic chat.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
yesterdaynews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MAXIpriest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

You want to sit on the fence? Be a man. The problem is that too many people in this forum like to sit on the fence instead of speaking out against this character who is so no life he wants to be king of the slum land. If you really want to see improvement in this forum then speak up and don't sit on the fence. Everytime someone else write an FR, this person must say something one. Aiyo want to be king of the hill until so desperate. There is only one character in this forum who like to badmouth customers. The sooner this slime goes, the better for all of us. I spoke up because the real moderator of this forum aka kav and sam seems to have set up this forum mainly for one loudmouth to promote 1649 (the recent batch looks like shit). Flexalong incident was he came on the forum and disgrace himself, that's why he got attacked. But apart from this Flexalong, all the other badmouthing about other samster and customer is done by only one person. Only he can write FR. Everybody else cannot write. You want to see better FR, than speak up. You want to sit on the fence than don't talk.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:34 PM

Re: MAXIpriest

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdaynews View Post
You want to sit on the fence? Be a man. The problem is that too many people in this forum like to sit on the fence instead of speaking out against this character who is so no life he wants to be king of the slum land. If you really want to see improvement in this forum then speak up and don't sit on the fence. Everytime someone else write an FR, this person must say something one. Aiyo want to be king of the hill until so desperate. There is only one character in this forum who like to badmouth customers. The sooner this slime goes, the better for all of us. I spoke up because the real moderator of this forum aka kav and sam seems to have set up this forum mainly for one loudmouth to promote 1649 (the recent batch looks like shit). Flexalong incident was he came on the forum and disgrace himself, that's why he got attacked. But apart from this Flexalong, all the other badmouthing about other samster and customer is done by only one person. Only he can write FR. Everybody else cannot write. You want to see better FR, than speak up. You want to sit on the fence than don't talk.
I'm sitting at the fence for too long. It is my turn to out of the fence. I hope I wont get addicted with this past time lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1