The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
L20H45 - House of Honey

Since there is no thread dedicated for the subject shop, I shall setup one. The OKT name is Ah Heng. Their rooms are of medium size and recently renovated but nothing fanciful. The rooms are decorated with side and ceiling mirrors. Clean and neat ... The front of the shop can only park two cars (max).

The WLs available in this shop are as follow ...

1) Lingfei (She is not new. Fleshy and adorable)
2) Feng Huang (She is not new. Womanly and voluptuous)
3) Han Bing (She is not so new)
4) Hao Chu (SYT. Newbie)
5) Piao Yang (SYT. Newbie)
6) Fanyan (SYT. Newbie)
7) Apple (SYT. Newbie)

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-01-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Genjutsu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

wow how did u remember all their names? pro... I cant remember all their names even if OKT told me on the spot one by one. You tried any yet?
Old 12-01-2014, 10:02 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO piao yang, fan Yan, Hao chu r top 3 prettiest in this shop. Missed my ex xiao Yao jing & mi yuan
Old 12-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damage for this house is?
Old 11-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: L20H45 - House of Honey

Had a session with Piao Yang recently. It's just another commercial bonk to say the least. And I'm afraid that her look is a little overhyped. A definite syt but she's not a beauty, in my eyes at least. Felt that she was going through the motion with catbath, ar, bbbj and fj. The only positive out of the session is her bbbj. She does know hot to utilise her tongue to stimulate you. Fluent in Tamil and terrible in French. Well, at least I kept my expectation low, knowing the fact that she's selective in this. Whole session lasted for only 40 minutes pathetically. One of the worst bonk of my humble chionging experience. Will definitely not rtf or recommend to my buddies.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:30 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Had a session with Piao Yang recently. It's just another commercial bonk to say the least. And I'm afraid that her look is a little overhyped. A definite syt but she's not a beauty, in my eyes at least. Felt that she was going through the motion with catbath, ar, bbbj and fj. The only positive out of the session is her bbbj. She does know hot to utilise her tongue to stimulate you. Fluent in Tamil and terrible in French. Well, at least I kept my expectation low, knowing the fact that she's selective in this. Whole session lasted for only 40 minutes pathetically. One of the worst bonk of my humble chionging experience. Will definitely not rtf or recommend to my buddies.
To b fair to her , her service is above average by GL standard. Thou it's kind of mechanical & going thru sop

The disappointing part is she's a Tamil speaker

U managed to kiss her lips ?
Old 11-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Since there is no thread dedicated for the subject shop, I shall setup one. The OKT name is Ah Heng. Their rooms are of medium size and recently renovated but nothing fanciful. The rooms are decorated with side and ceiling mirrors. Clean and neat ... The front of the shop can only park two cars (max).

4) Hao Chu (SYT. Newbie)
6) Fanyan (SYT. Newbie)
7) Apple (SYT. Newbie)

Enjoy,
MaXx
I marvel that bro MaXx could memorise the names of gals so well. I could only remember the WLs who perform either well or poorly.

Feng Huang is the last remaining gal of the batch of Xiao Yao Jing and Wu Ming. Xiao Yao Jing was the best performer of these three and I still miss her striptease show and strong GFE. Feng Huang is certainly voluptuous with a pair of 34C natural boobs. Her catbath, BBBJ, AR and FJ are good. Her french is above the average standard. Her pussy is clean shaved. GFE is strong.

Fan Yan is a SYT with a pleasant and classical face. She is slim with a 32B-. Her overall svc is good. We spoke some french but not a lot. GFE is also good.

Piao Yang is another SYT. Her svc is satisfactory. To be fair to her, we did not develop the the right chemistry and could not click in time and I did not speak french to her.

My humble views would be certainly subjective.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Her service is average at best imho. Catbath and bbbj are sops for cat 150. One more positive is that she does provide AR as I've heard she's selective in this. No, not even a kiss for me.

I bet she provided you with above average service with frenching included as she's in your fave list. Well, guess I will just have to treat it as just another bad fuck. Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
To b fair to her , her service is above average by GL standard. Thou it's kind of mechanical & going thru sop

The disappointing part is she's a Tamil speaker

U managed to kiss her lips ?
Old 11-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Her service is average at best imho. Catbath and bbbj are sops for cat 150. One more positive is that she does provide AR as I've heard she's selective in this. No, not even a kiss for me.

I bet she provided you with above average service with frenching included as she's in your fave list. Well, guess I will just have to treat it as just another bad fuck. Life goes on.
tried Piao Yang before....BBBJ, decent catbath, AR included...but no frenching...even no chance to kiss her lips.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nizamahmed1965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

speaking tamil - what is that code for?
Old 12-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizamahmed1965 View Post
speaking tamil - what is that code for?
It means twist n turn head to avoid French
Old 12-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

4) Hao Chu (SYT. Newbie)
6) Fanyan (SYT. Newbie)
7) Apple (SYT. Newbie)

Enjoy,
MaXx
old bird leh... how can don't remember...

ask him count the number of pubic hair, also can
Old 13-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
old bird leh... how can don't remember...

ask him count the number of pubic hair, also can
Bro, you're even more lau jiao than me ... You're from the Cuntking's, Phantom's, Doomas', GLStunner's, etc. era ... You are those prolly can determine the capacity of WLs' vagina fluid being discharge ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-04-2014, 03:52 PM
King Of Geylang

A SYT with a perfect curvy model figure...

Piao Yang (L20 H45)

Height: 1.63m
Exp in GL: About 4-5 months

Face: 7.15/10
(Piao Yang is a pretty, feminine, sexy SYT. She exudes high sex appeal. She has long colored smooth hair with curls at the end. She looks prettier with her hair down. Her facial features are not very sharp. She has a big pair of beautiful alluring eyes with nice eye makeup. Her nose is rather flat. She has thick sexy poulty lips which makes her looks sexy. Somehow she looks similar to retired na na 1803. Her facial complexion is quite gd. Overall, I like her outlook. She is confident of her looks. Definitely a head turner if she walks in town area.)

Body: 7.7/10
(At 1.63m, her figure is model like. Very curvy, nearly hour glass shaped body. Slight tummy spotted due to the delicious food in s'pore haha. Long slender legs. Perky ass good for doggie. Her body skin quite smooth. Considered not so fair. I like her dress style sleeveless sexy revealing top with hot pants & heels. So sexy. Her figure damn good with clothes on. Immediately instant hard on hehe. She told me she put on weight probably at the tummy area due to regular suppers. Hope she maintains her model-like figure.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(She has a pair of natural B- cup boobs with small brown nipples. If her boobs are a cup bigger that will look perfect on her figure. Nonetheless I enjoyed fondling, sucking, licking & playing with her boobs. )

Bath: 6.9/10
(SOP type of bath. We chit chatted alot during the bath. She's very friendly & chatty. She soaped my body. Then she rabba her soaped body against mine using her boobs to tease my dick head. Her HJ is very sensual with constant CFM stares. No BBBJ in the bath. She washed my ass hole very thoroughly & I know there is more exciting to come.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my front. Piao Yang used her tender soft fingers to arouse my body. Felt ticklish yet arousing & shiok. She then used her boobs to rabba against my body. Her nipples & boobs are so soft & smooth. After which she performed thorough sensual gentle cat bath from my neck to my ankles. Her tongue is so agile & my body is very responsive to her licks. I then switched to my fours & she AR me. Then I flipped over. She repeated the same routine on my front with constant CFM stares. She likes to focus licking on my nipples, inner thighs & balls. Damn shiok. Song song. She scare of being licked as she felt ticklish esp her knees, arm pits, belly button, neck, ears, inner thighs regions.)

AR: 7/10
(Surprised she gave me a decent AR. Her AR is licking style. Quite sensual & shiok to be AR by a babe thou it's rather brief. No HJ or ball massaging action during AR. Just purely AR. Heard she is selective in this area. Do manage your expectation.)

Frenching: Nil
(She allows me to kiss her lips for long period but on one condition ie I am not allowed to stick out my tongue or move my lips haha. Very cute girl. But I did misbehaved. I sticked out my tongue to lick her lips & she stared at me. But then she still allowed me to continue kiss her lips. No tongue fight thou. She said she only frenched her bf Do manage your expectation in this area.)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. Her BBBJ is deep throated, very strong suction with head twisting action. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Saw saliva dripping along my shaft. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. I like her CFM stares during BBBJ. Damn shiok.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy hair very sparse & soft. Nice pinkish pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She responded with nice sexy moans & her thighs clamped against my cheeks. Her inner thighs are very sensitive to my licking haha. Her pussy is tasty yummy.)

FJ: 7.6/10
(Her pussy tightness is quite ok. Not very tight. Not loose. Very well lubricated by ky i suppose. Her moans are loud and sexy. She likes to arouse my by talking dirty. She asked me to thrust harder and she wants it haha. Her expression damn nice. Looks like she's enjoying the sex. In missionary, I pumped her & we kissed for long period. I occasionally licked her neck & ears. Played with her boobs with my every thrusts. Enjoyed looking at her pretty face & model like figure during the sex. Switched to doggie on the bed. Wow her perky ass is perfect for doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy & smooth back. While I pumped her I licked her back & squeezed her bouncing boobs. We then switched to missionary. She said she wants my sperm. Asked me up my tempo. We kissed again for long period & I increased my speed & tempo. Finally cannot tahan her CFM face & perfect figure I unloaded all my sperm with a loud ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7/10
(We had quite good chemistry. Lots of things to chit chat. Very friendly & chatty girl. Managed to click with her. I believe with a couple more RTFs we can increase our intimacy.)

RTF: Most likely yes.

Conclusion: Her service is above average based on GL standard thou some may b disappointed abt frenching part. Her GFE & attitude is good.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 17-04-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Great experience with 2045 newbie 芳香

name : 芳香 fang xian 2045 
Experience in GL : 1 week
Ht 165
boobs : b

Facial : 7.4 attractive and always smiling
body : 7.0 tall but with slight tummy

Door closed and this baby straight away swing into action. We had light kisses and hug like my girlfriend. Unlike most WL, she allows kiss and touching of her face, most will said I mess up their cosmetic. We than proceed to undress and bath.

she gave me soapy hug from front and from behind, than started to wash me while I played with her boobs. 

After bath she gave me sensual cat bath starting from my ear and neck before head south. I turned my head and we french 
When our lips meet. After that I told her to skip AR as I prefer not to french after AR. she than proceeds to cat bath me in front again starting from my face and ear. We kiss and french passionately. She than gave me wonderful bbbj and at tge same time hand stroke my manhood and balls. She also position her body so that my one hand can finger her (without kc ) and the other squeezed her boobs. Really enjoyed the bbbj and had to stop her to take rest before letting her proceed to second round bbbj. When really cannot hold it anymore I stop her and is my turn to cat bath her whole body. Finally it is too much for me I had her cap me and start to ramp her in missionary. We frenched while I pumped her till I exploded with great satisfaction. 

Since we still have some time, this hard working lass sat besides and started massaging me. I told her I prefer her to just lye by my side and we started very relaxing and enjoyable small talk where I get to know her better. She said she wanted to call mei li or mei mei but name chosen by her boss. She is full of smiles and very polite which I really like. No pressure no KC.

While on my way home, received a sms from her to thank me, nice first time from wl that I only met once. 

Pre shower : 7.2 nice and natural like meeting up with my 
girlfriend. 
Shower : 7.0
Cat bath : 7.8 lots of kissing
AR : nil she is prepared to give but I didn't want to.
Bbbj : 8.5 had to stop her and after resting she continue again. 
Had to stop her again to prevent cuming in mouth. All 
the while position for my hands to have full access to 
her boobs and cunt.

FJ 7.5 very accomodating and no KC oil.

GFE : 9.0 full of smiles, cheerful and polite and natural 
without KC which is what I like. 

RTF : yes . Overall good service and great girl friend feel. No 
commercial feel at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1