The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile 12 February 2012, Sunday btw 140 pm to 330 pm

Slow moving crowd after CNY, at PT land with the usual Qs outside few girls’ room, I shall start at H2.

H2R16 Michelle lights above, she is 1 busy girl! We had Tingx2 in business; she was hoping I would give her the $50. No! I wanted Michelle, not this pm and, inner lane Sally smiled at me, Maggie OG with Munx2 was lights above.
H10 Kico’s was in, the usual she was busy with her clients, no doubt about it.

H11R10 Ah Leng took my breath away, age never leave his mark on her body.

H12R8 Janet has the most clients, I notice a period of 40 minutes the Q was moving. She finishes with one another walked into her room. Helen Kelly as well as a girl, she is in R10 with short hair and I was tempted to take her. It just happens H17R3, Honey was plan A, and so I stick onto it. I had desire, short sexy crop hairdo chicks. Joey light’s above, had not seen her come 3 months all really.

H14R11 Candy who is in mine lists was not in, Li Wen/ Kit Yuki and, Zhen Zhen was having lights above. H16 Pat was in, the keeper uncle told a blanglah to move along. She calls 50 and, look for cheaper girls in another house.

In H17, I was patient so I waited, there is an older gentleman standing outside. In mine mind I really wanted Honey, the Violet look alike and I was in for a treat.

Now, H22 Michelle was in business, she was free and chatting with the aunty WL. Their conversation in Canto regarding health issues, I think the latter was referring to Kelantan clinic questions on sexual matters. I did not stay long because was having hard on looking at Michelle’s long legs.

An interesting scene played out at H24, there was a 40s plus man in blue T-shirt with a NTUC plastic bag. He was disturbing R28 Xiao Tian, they were rising their voices in Mandarin. Something liked that.

“You don’t want mine business?” Said the man, Xiao Tian waving her hands, replied in “move along do not block the passage way. “I am going to report to the police, you have no license to work here” the man raises his voice.
“I am not scare you go ahead” Xiao Tian too rises her voice and, a crowd of blanglahs was looking at them.

So were Jessie and the girl opposite her, she was smiling actually I was confuse what the heck was happening. Finally, she let off “fuck your mother CB!” enough and I walked away. Take care Miss Xiao Tian, you had an enemy.
I turned mine back and, saw the guy was cursing outside H24, than he looked into his plastic bag. There are papers; I think he made a mark of some sort.

Later on he was walking into few houses; think he was looking for cheap thrill. Maybe his budget is $10? I think he should have at least $20 the next time he walk RLDs.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H17R3 Honey $30

12 February 2012, Sunday btw 255 pm to 330 pm

Worth the wait, after she opened her door I walked in and, show 5. How could Honey say no, she was mopping the floor. The radio was in English Channel, Honey letting off cheap English along the lines.

Then she turned down the lights and, the room became romantic, she took her time. I had extended so we chatted in Mandarin and Canto, btw some cheap English. I told her, of course did not say yours truly was the one, she had the Violet looks, and indeed she had in her sexy crop hairdo with round earrings.

Her tits were beautifully; her skin was smooth, thin nice arms while she washed me. I was hard looking at her small nose with QYF hairstyle; actually find her rather strange sort of liked ex Inter. She told me she doesn’t need advertising here, important is good health then repeating this for I think 8 times.

Honey cleans me with a white towel, than she commands me to sleep on her bed. By the way Honey don’t French, still I manage to peck her lips just a little. She stared by sucking mine chest, with her right hand she masturbate me. Honey had applied lotion making it oily and, the feeling was heavenly. She told me; expect good service so she kept her promise.

I would write she is above 50, her body when she bends down to service me was like a young girl. I held her tight, insert my fingers and she said no. Took a towel to wipe mine fingers because she had applied KY, Honey was into cleanness. She kept on rubbing the balls btw HJs, the sounds and feeling was just sending me over the cloud. Better then ex Christie, probably Honey was trained in “catching veins”. I urged brothers to try her but not sure lesser than 50, would she benchmark mine session with you?

She caps me followed by BJ; nothing outstanding and we were really for sex. She asked me to take her missionary, she guided me into her pussy and I ramp her hard. Yes! I got the Paik sounds, her pussy was not tight but her legs were behind mine back. We held each other, mine left hand was holding her left leg, and right was around her head while she bends her head downwards.

She is smart she don’t want to French, both her hands were around my back and, happen the radio was playing 2 Whitney Houston songs. A scene from an old movie was in mind and, I was talking of Kevin Costner “the body guard”. I saw Honey hairstyle, remains me Whitney Houston too spotted this in this movie.

I cannot control much longer, moaned in her ears “I want you Violet, is being so long I had not take you” Honey played along in cheap English. She too with her cute voice, in English “fuck me hard and come.” Indeed I came into the CD, told her sorry I vision her to Violet she said so long I am happy.

Honey had fulfilled her part; oh she told me which I would post it down.

WLs left PT because they caught diseases, Kelantan’s clinic stated no raw SEX and BJ. The doctors check the girls’ throat and, the window period of 28days are observed. There is a warning and the girls would have their licenses suspense for 2 weeks, if she is not well.

With HIVs she is out of the picture, somehow she cautious Violet prying her trade in JB Ocean hotel. No way could she return to our shore, if that is true because regulation is stricter over here.

Overall I had one of the great sessions, so I would award 9/ 10 because nobody is perfect. RTF Honey, you beg your ass I say no, what she lack in beauty she made it with service.

Honey had reminded us that PT services are supposed to be like it, you guys ride with me in my next session. I had schedule H11 Ah Leng, H4 Annie H16 H2 Michelle with, RTF H22 Aida. She is prettier than the 3 white bunnies, not forgetting H7 2 floor Anne/ Chris also Queenie.
Old 14-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 12 February 2012, Sunday btw 140 pm to 330 pm

This was a bit troubling for me, so went down and see for myself what's this raucous was all about!

13 Feb., Monday, after work, went to H24 and find that R28 Xiao Tian was available. R33 Lai Lai's light was off, got booking according to Xiao Tian and R14 Cloud was working also.

Went in and had the usual chat about how things are. As for all of my sessions, I never mention anything about SBF, so I just waited it out, fishing from her what took place last Sunday.

After talking about the upcoming IT Show in March and rumours about the iPad3, she broke the silence and told me about this uncle who keeps disturbing her every time. All he do was asking for how much. She say she just used to ignore him and never took his business because she thought this uncle got something wrong in his head. Also, he never change his blue shirt! Why just earlier, he came back twice to disturb her yet again but this time she kept her cool. She also was surprised and thinking back what made her angry.

Anyways, all my troubles was put to rest when she say that there was nothing to worry about. That she knows and can handle the situation.

Good to know as I do not want any untoward incidents to happen in PT.

Alls well that ends well mine Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
.....An interesting scene played out at H24, there was a 40s plus man in blue T-shirt with a NTUC plastic bag. He was disturbing R28 Xiao Tian, they were rising their voices in Mandarin. Something liked that.

“You don’t want mine business?” Said the man, Xiao Tian waving her hands, replied in “move along do not block the passage way. “I am going to report to the police, you have no license to work here” the man raises his voice.
“I am not scare you go ahead” Xiao Tian too rises her voice and, a crowd of blanglahs was looking at them.

So were Jessie and the girl opposite her, she was smiling actually I was confuse what the heck was happening. Finally, she let off “fuck your mother CB!” enough and I walked away. Take care Miss Xiao Tian, you had an enemy.
I turned mine back and, saw the guy was cursing outside H24, than he looked into his plastic bag. There are papers; I think he made a mark of some sort.

Later on he was walking into few houses; think he was looking for cheap thrill. Maybe his budget is $10? I think he should have at least $20 the next time he walk RLDs.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hentaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H17R3 Honey $30

Bro Jacky43 I really enjoy reading your stuffs. They are like without shapes but yet link up very well all together.
Old 14-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
fornicater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jacky43

Petain should have strong man to tighten security

Cheers
Old 14-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicater View Post

Cheers
Ahoy there Bro! Noticed your nick, looks familiar!

So far only got uncles in PT. Hope they are enough to maintain security.

I thank you.

Last edited by austin69; 14-02-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 14-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

To anonymous Bro who upped my points:

I thank you!
Old 14-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Smile H24R28 Xiao Tian

Good detective work brother fornicator, can see from your writting you could handle her well. You had the skills to make her speak her hearts, somehow Xian Tian knew you must have read it from this website.

No matters, you had convert mine message, this is what counts and, it is she had made an ememy. Watch her back, she might never know for that is a crazy man.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Greetings Bro fornicater.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicater View Post

Cheers
Ahoy there Bro! Noticed your nick, looks familiar!

So far only got uncles in PT. Hope they are enough to maintain security.

I thank you.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

Re: H24R28 Xiao Tian

Why thank you mine Bro and mine friend!

I went to check out what this raucous was all about and just wanted to make sure that everything was alright.

This uncle in blue shirt I think disturb not only her but other WLs as well. Might have encountered her once in H02 when I was there a couple of months ago.

No worries, she made it clear that this uncle is not capable of causing any hurt, just to piss her off.

Good day mine Bro!

Cheers.

Quote:
Good detective work brother fornicator, can see from your writting you could handle her well. You had the skills to make her speak her hearts, somehow Xian Tian knew you must have read it from this website.

No matters, you had convert mine message, this is what counts and, it is she had made an ememy. Watch her back, she might never know for that is a crazy man.
Old 14-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

I second to that, I got upped also!

Appreciate the kindness and generosity!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
To anonymous Bro who upped my points:

I thank you!
Old 15-02-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

Re: H24R28 Xiao Tian

Correction to typo error (in red)!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Quote:

Why thank you mine Bro and mine friend!

I went to check out what this raucous was all about and just wanted to make sure that everything was alright.

This uncle in blue shirt I think disturb not only her but other WLs as well. Might have encountered him once in H02 when I was there a couple of months ago.

No worries, she made it clear that this uncle is not capable of causing any hurt, just to piss her off.

Good day mine Bro!

Cheers.
Old 18-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Smile 18 February 2012 Saturday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Passing through PT only, no SEX and I would update the scene, as usual for my brother here. Now before all this, I was walking the lanes of Desker’s brothel. The shop houses behind this brothel, there are 2 Thai massage shops.

I am tempted to walk in, in fact for a long time all really and, I notice one such shop, it is vacant most of the time. This month the second time I saw 2white brothers waiting in this shop, the one where there is a report book of some sort on the table.

What is the happening? You guys know more do share with us or, PM me for more information. I am curious the sign wrote: 30 minutes to 1 hour massage services which are rather cheap. Then what about special? I am sure it is provided and, over weekend there are blanglahs waiting for their turn too.

Back to PT, at CSM food court I met H17R8 2 fl Judy, taking lunch about 1230pm, and boy! She ate fast and furious, we somehow notices each other. Because both looked away, pretend to carry on our deals.

This pm H2 Michelle’s light above, Bobo /Hong Hong too lights above. Inner lane if I am not mistaken, Maggie too light’s above.

H14 was not in business during this time, I saw the keeper uncle set up a stick across the entry. H16 Pat Jennifer/ Yvonne lights’ above, with H11 I think all girls were available. JJ was in street clothing sweeping floor. Actually she is normal looking without the heavy makeup, the usual Ah Leng the pretty girl. Ah May having a snack leading against her door, Judy was chatting with Yenx2. She is prettier then PRC KTV girl, with Jenny standing and facing the walk in customers.

H22 Michelle legs, I could not help looking at it, but I walk off because just passing by only. H24 inner lane 3 hot girls were in business, with Xiao Tian reading I phone. Jessie giving me the CFM looks, which I was surprised because is my first time. Normally she has the stuck up face, somehow after the ex GL girls settled down for 3 years. The current stock will upgrade their package; this is what I think only. Good marketing sense, I tell you.
Old 18-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

hi, anythg on h7 cookie miki? and pretty h10 kico?
tks..
Old 19-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Re: 18 February 2012 Saturday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Bro jacky43, as per Maggie's note on her door she RTW 22 Feb. and JJ's door also, she will be back on 20 Feb.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Passing through PT only.....
.....This pm H2 Michelle’s light above, Bobo /Hong Hong too lights above. Inner lane if I am not mistaken, Maggie too light’s above.

.....with H11 I think all girls were available. JJ was in street clothing sweeping floor. Actually she is normal looking without the heavy makeup, the usual Ah Leng the pretty girl. Ah May having a snack leading against her door, Judy was chatting with Yenx2. She is prettier then PRC KTV girl, with Jenny standing and facing the walk in customers.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1