The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Transit Hotel at $20??

All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.

I am not the owner of the place nor can I dictate the forces of supply and demand.

Last but not least I am glad that for one unappreciative samster there are at least 10 samsters who appreciates my sharing the info with them.
Old 17-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboyz View Post
All PMs replied.

Those that asked me for a list of hotels i DO NOT have a list of hotels to share please take note of this before sending me any PMs.

I only have info on ONE hotel to share which is located in the South Western part of SG . The charges have been updated to $70 for a 5 hours slot.

What I do is I reserve and check in and get the keys first alone with my FB waiting in the car. Then I bring my FB to the room.

I will not reply to any postings here PM me instead if interested thanks as it is hard to track all the postings.

I am not the owner of the place nor can I dictate the forces of supply and demand.

Last but not least I am glad that for one unappreciative samster there are at least 10 samsters who appreciates my sharing the info with them.
Thanks Bro for your info, will check it out.

Please post something here so that I can up your rep.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

All PMs replied.

Old 18-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Toa payoh one is which? Who can share?
Old 21-04-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share the hotel tks
Old 11-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
s_law31 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
All PMs replied.

Hi Bro, please pm me contact and location of the hotel?
Old 21-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
pls share... thanks
can re-share with me when u have the answer?
Old 22-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of
Hi bro, can share the location?
Old 22-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can share the location?

thanks in advance
Old 24-05-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the location?
Old 24-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Transit Hotel at $20??

Quote:
All PMs replied.

Please share location of the one and only
Old 24-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

didismall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share hotel locations.
Thanks in advance
Old 25-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros pls PM cheap hotel for 1 or 2 hrs. Thank u
Old 30-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

All PMs replied.

Old 01-06-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

qwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me plssssssss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1