The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
QQ ~ your neighbour syt daughter with awesome service

A petite syt who looks like your neighbour daughter who has just graduated from uni and started working in Raffles place as ol
she provides great gfe with attentive service. don't expect commando services as she is more of those gentle, demure type.
figure-wise she is just average, does not have long legs or big boobs. but overall, she provides a very comforting session

Looks: 7.8/10 (syt, demure type)
boobs: average b cup
height: around 1.58~1.6m
service: 8.5/10
Which house?
Old 21-05-2017, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
guys i want a tall, pretty one .... any recommendations???

so far recent trips the ones i saw were all of average height and slightly bah~bah
Tall, slim and chio WL

Angel @ 1606
Dan Dan @ 1654A

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

2062A: Yue Yue

Will not recommend. No BBBJ, Licking of boobs, No kissing....
Old 22-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

1606 QQ. Agree she is a nice girl who is willing to please

Looks: 7.5/10 (Sichuan girl, pleasant looking)
Body 7.5/10. Tits no big, but not fat too. Respectable
Service 8/10 - can French and willing to please
Old 23-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
dogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
2062A: Yue Yue

Will not recommend. No BBBJ, Licking of boobs, No kissing....

Bro last week i saw a pretty gal named yue yue also at 2036...tall n slim...is it the same person or got a few yue yue ard?
Old 23-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogman View Post
Bro last week i saw a pretty gal named yue yue also at 2036...tall n slim...is it the same person or got a few yue yue ard?
The Yue Yue of 2062a is not the same as that of 2036. Agree that the one at 2062a should bypass. She has big boobs for you to fondle but no kissing/frenching, no gfe, no ... but can fuck only! (And after having been more than six months in GL)
Old 24-05-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
dogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to beholddogman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
The Yue Yue of 2062a is not the same as that of 2036. Agree that the one at 2062a should bypass. She has big boobs for you to fondle but no kissing/frenching, no gfe, no ... but can fuck only! (And after having been more than six months in GL)
Hahaha...okok....thks for the advise bro...last week saw 2036 yue yue...to me she looks so pretty...will go find her one of these days....
Old 24-05-2017, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential

LOVE Xiao Yun,
1606A

Have been trying to get this gem cause I need some charbo love and I know I confirm going to have it with her, finally get to be pampered by her,
feel so sextisfied and happy, craving fulfill.

Was dying for good bareback blow job, balls licking, ticklish AR, passionate frenching, breast sucking, painting and fingering all check and done
but still horny now, guess I will find her again this weekend

She is a very passionate, sensual, good gfe GND kind of girl, always like her gfe company, so sweet.

She hugs, kiss and lick me like a lover, best is when I fuck her, her moan is so good make me want to fuck her harder!

I enjoy painting her, she is very horny so is very good to see her responds. And she also act like she
can't resist to pleasure me, seeing the way she hungry for my cock and balls really turns me on

I enjoy it so much before she lift my legs up and buried her mouth to my ass again hungrily eating away...

Everything like a passionate adultress done with so much intense passion. I feel like her next boyfriend in heaven!

All in all she is a very good fuck. Thank you! 9/10

No regrets!

happy!
Old 24-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Was told that Xiao Yun is on extended sick leave for a period of time so when did she start work again ?
Old 25-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sexcrave123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Was told that Xiao Yun is on extended sick leave for a period of time so when did she start work again ?
Yah is been a while but she is now back! Yes!
Old 27-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

some WL service is not as good as the 1st time
1st time good service but 3rd time onwards getting lazier??
the exception was ex-yoyo of 2062 tip top service whether you are the 1st or last customer any time of the year.

cat 50 you pay 50 for 20 to 25 min
do you rather pay 150 for cat 150 for 60min no rushing
once tried cat 80 but opt for 1h at 150 regret cause no serbice n no bbj sono try lor 18 after that... seem like lor 18 do not have WL who provide as good service as lor 16 & 20?
Old 29-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the C cup thread ?
Old 30-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Badzmaru99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dan Dan 1649a

Long time lurker here this might be my first FR

Arrived mid afternoon and not so busy. Luckily Dan Dan was available

Face: 8/10 - round face
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10- slender SYT type and long, good bone structure. Fairly light skin.
Chest: small not for boob lover

Warning: I am not into French DATY, in fine with SOP

Dan Dan is just my type. Round face slender/skinny somewhat light skinned SYT fairly tall and good bone structure.

Shower, amazing hand job and body rub with soap. Let me rub my shaft on her bum with soap. Got me so rock hard right away. She went down and gave me nice BBBJ preview. Got cleaned and sanitized together after 5 minutes into the bed

I go face down and she starts with the nice ball massage. Gives me a nice body rub down with her santizing liquid. Touching and licking all over my back. CAT bath sucking etc. super super nice.

After 7 minutes props me up on my all fours facing wall and she proceeds to give me nice shaft and ball rub. Then she starts kissing and licking my bum. Next she licks my asshole while massaging my dick. So SHIOKKK. Almost made me cum right there. About 7 minutes after she asks me to lie on my back

Then she proceeds to lick all over my body Nipples arms chest etc. then she goes down for the BBBJ and also ball massage. Licks me all over down there until I almost cum. 7 minutes later I put on the condom.

I lie down and she goes on top. Cowgirl style. Super warm and tight and wet inside. She then goes on her feet and squats while she squeezes her tight pussy. I can hardly take it. 5 minutes later I ask her to lie down.

I put it in but I'm so sensitive. Almost came but I pulled out and instead sucked on her nipples a bit. I also kiss on her waist and hips area (I don't like DATY)

Put it in, 20 pumps and I cannot last - full relief.

I'm not one to linger so we take a shower, get sanitized and off I go.

Will definitely repeat.
Old 30-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badzmaru99 View Post
Dan Dan 1649a

Long time lurker here this might be my first FR

Arrived mid afternoon and not so busy. Luckily Dan Dan was available

Face: 8/10 - round face
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10- slender SYT type and long, good bone structure. Fairly light skin.
Chest: small not for boob lover

Warning: I am not into French DATY, in fine with SOP

Dan Dan is just my type. Round face slender/skinny somewhat light skinned SYT fairly tall and good bone structure.

Shower, amazing hand job and body rub with soap. Let me rub my shaft on her bum with soap. Got me so rock hard right away. She went down and gave me nice BBBJ preview. Got cleaned and sanitized together after 5 minutes into the bed

I go face down and she starts with the nice ball massage. Gives me a nice body rub down with her santizing liquid. Touching and licking all over my back. CAT bath sucking etc. super super nice.

After 7 minutes props me up on my all fours facing wall and she proceeds to give me nice shaft and ball rub. Then she starts kissing and licking my bum. Next she licks my asshole while massaging my dick. So SHIOKKK. Almost made me cum right there. About 7 minutes after she asks me to lie on my back

Then she proceeds to lick all over my body Nipples arms chest etc. then she goes down for the BBBJ and also ball massage. Licks me all over down there until I almost cum. 7 minutes later I put on the condom.

I lie down and she goes on top. Cowgirl style. Super warm and tight and wet inside. She then goes on her feet and squats while she squeezes her tight pussy. I can hardly take it. 5 minutes later I ask her to lie down.

I put it in but I'm so sensitive. Almost came but I pulled out and instead sucked on her nipples a bit. I also kiss on her waist and hips area (I don't like DATY)

Put it in, 20 pumps and I cannot last - full relief.

I'm not one to linger so we take a shower, get sanitized and off I go.

Will definitely repeat.
Bro, good FR. I believe you are referring to Dan Dan of 1654A. There is no 1649A in GL. Cheers!
Old 30-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Window shopping today at GL today and happened to chance upon a new gal at WH1602 called Li Li. Pretty face and very good attitude, Willing to please and hardworking. First time in this line so service pretty normal. Not commando style.

Good bod and pretty face, approx 1.6m slender with C cup but boobs abit saggy but soft and real. Chatty and loves to smile. Womanly type and not small girl type. For face looking bros without demand for high standard DG style service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1