The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
pensex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: knowing your wife is not a virgin afteir marriage. what will u feel?

on the other hand, if you're letting this be a nice visual for fapping purposes, go with it. Unless it becomes a worry, an obsession, something that slips from your fantasy world into your real relationship.

like her ex saw her in shopping mall and she is out of no reason wanting to leave the mall which happened to one of my buddies wife...
Old 25-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
zenshifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopmayone View Post
Many innocent ppl or acting innocent.
My exact sentiments.
Old 25-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Before you marry, ask in laws if there is a 7 days refund policy.
Old 26-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
fucksticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengzc View Post
Before you marry, ask in laws if there is a 7 days refund policy.
Laugh till I fell from my chair.
Old 26-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
shithappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksticks View Post
Laugh till I fell from my chair.
Exact right words.
Old 27-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quite curious... if those really into virgin... before they date the girl, will they ask the girl if she is virgin or not before dating?
Old 27-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
godz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
u had ur wedding dinner and its time for you and your wife's first intercourse. U realized that she is not a virgin. How will you feel?
were you a virgin when you marry her???? If yes... You are sooooo fucking useless that she doesn't even want to sleep with you before marriage... I would be surprised you didn't want to fuck her before that too...
Old 27-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In the first place..why ask?
First night should just go for it right?
Don't spoilt the night la...
Old 08-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
u had ur wedding dinner and its time for you and your wife's first intercourse. u realized that she is not a virgin. how will you feel?
Ask your wife first, if she knows she is not your first lady to fuck, how will she feels..?

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Most of my friends married to non virgin wife. Some of them even know who was that guy that broke their virgin. They are still happily married to each other. Unless those marry at much younger age and they have been with the same girl since 18-19. Chances are these people have sex before marriage usually. I think you will always feel different until you let go of this concern.
agree bro, cherish those still virgin when marrying and treat it just like hit a jackpot, and just let go other feelings

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
koitea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Hope you don't forget and miss the point of marriage. It is more than just the virginity. Virginity is a momentary thing, and there are many other things to consider and cherish to make the relationship last.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, no big deal nowadays if the wife is virgin or not. The bigger problen would be u marry a wife but cannot have children. Then marry for what?
Old 09-06-2017, 03:04 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
Bro, no big deal nowadays if the wife is virgin or not. The bigger problen would be u marry a wife but cannot have children. Then marry for what?
not everyone think that way

during my sec school, my physics teacher was married to 8 years to his wife and they never have any kids...
Old 09-06-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
not everyone think that way

during my sec school, my physics teacher was married to 8 years to his wife and they never have any kids...
"Never have", "Refuse to have" "unable to have", "never tried to have", "still trying to have", "never intended to have", "scared to have" .......are the various reasons why married couples have no kids.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
"Never have", "Refuse to have" "unable to have", "never tried to have", "still trying to have", "never intended to have", "scared to have" .......are the various reasons why married couples have no kids.
ya, the various phobia.... so unlike previous generation, the current generation have more worries to ever think about kids
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1