The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
shamimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When your boyfriend ask for FFM?

Rather do MMF coz if with girls....I'm a bit ticklish.... Can't stand it if another girl touching me...😅😅 Hahahaha
Old 20-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Fiveacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamimi View Post
Rather do MMF coz if with girls....I'm a bit ticklish.... Can't stand it if another girl touching me...😅😅 Hahahaha
Thought girls prefer the tender touch of another girl
Old 23-05-2017, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Thanks TS for starting this great thread. I guess if its MFF or MMF, its really couple by couple basis. And also on the culture, and how "mature" the sexual progression the couple has.

Like ive seen in this thread mentioning hotwives when their husband actually wants another guy to have sex with his wife..other couples has progressed till the stage where they enjoy public sex and even with audience.

At least for me personally, i would see it a little like patent rights.. where the first huge chunk of years, maybe 10 years or so, i would have the exclusivity of my partner. (Of coz that does not include me or her secretly eating). and maybe afterwards i might be more open? Rationale for that is that i want my partner to be happy with her sexual life, and im secretly hoping for her to do the same for me. Bottom line for me is that so long there is no risk of lost of life (hiv, aids or std) or creation of a new life(baby), i can live with that.

Just sharing my thoughts here with TS and bros here.
I agree with your thoughts and kinda share a similar view on this. Lol. I guess it's also all about talking it out; discussing about the terms & conditions, the boundaries and having a fair exchange etc. Gotta be in the right mindset and be as open as you can be too. It's not easy, so of course this isn't usually for everyone.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 8
Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamimi View Post
Rather do MMF coz if with girls....I'm a bit ticklish.... Can't stand it if another girl touching me...���� Hahahaha
Everyone is diff
Old 25-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Alfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to beholdAlfang is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for updates...
Old 27-05-2017, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hahaha, when u want a MMF, there won't be lack of people to volunteer
Bro, you batam thread is so exciting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1