The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Anyone knows if G8 still works?
I dun wanna go there to ask, as the OKT will surely try to jio me to choose my other RTF there. Lol
If G8 no longer there, I might want to venture another hse.
Thx in advance!
Old 20-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Anyone knows if G8 still works?
I dun wanna go there to ask, as the OKT will surely try to jio me to choose my other RTF there. Lol
If G8 no longer there, I might want to venture another hse.
Thx in advance!
G8 is new girls just here for 3 months....
Old 20-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
G8 is new girls just here for 3 months....
Thx bro. Most likely this is a new G8, likely the previous G8 (full back tattoo) went home Thailand early.
Old 27-04-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
FR for 1818 G8

Looks: 7.5/10 cute kind
Body: 7/10 little to no tummy, not much ass
Boobs: around 34b. Nipple abit like those eraser tip kind. light shaded areola color. Not saggy.
French: quite aggressive, tongue everywhere. YMMV!
BBBJ: 7.5/10 one of the better 1 i tried this year although short.
Cathbath: 8.5/10 She excel in this dept. From ear to neck to nipple to tummy to balls to dick and my shin area. POWER. all i did was shiver cos i quite sensitivity.
Painting: did not try.
Skin tone: thai skin tone.
AR: Quite solid. Longer than BBBJ. Maybe my ass taste better i also dont know. When she goes AR and balls licking i felt as though i am in heaven. SHIOK!
FJ: 8/10. tried 3 style. cowgirl, missionary and doggy. TIGHT and she high stamina.

Will RTF!
Yes. G8 is quite good. Consider quite pretty also.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
excalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexcalibur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading all the rant about G8, I decided to pop by this house for a look see. Didn't have much expectations on getting her available since she is very much in demand. Spoke to the okt and asked whether is she available. And Voila! I saw this young pretty girl looking back at me when she walked out of the tank.

Wow. Seriously. Loved her back tattoo. Seriously wow.

Now to the room action. She speaks very good English to my surprise. Managed chit chat while undressing. In the bathroom, she did a wonderful job of bathing, yes bathing top to toe, for me. Then the action starts... She knelt down and proceed doing my lil brother the dirty deed. Mind blowing.... She engulfed my number 2 with her warm mouth. Had to endure so I don't CIM in the bathroom....

Stopped her, dried up and laid on the bed for her to get ready. She took the hot and cold water and got ready. But there wasn't a need for those. Action starts there and then. Lick lock suck suck, then French French.... omg.... She really really good. I really had to hold it in, to prevent exploding.

Cap on, and she ride like a long forgotten ride. Pump and pump, grind and grind... She then flipped me over and it was my turn to pump her. Wow... the sight was mesmerizing. ...

I couldn't hold it in anymore.... Had to let go and release... best fuck in 2017 for me...

The previous FRs have already stated her stats and everything. No need for me to add on.. RTF? Hell yeah.........

*Disclaimer
All info shared is purely based on my unbiased opinion. You may or may not get the similar experience as I did.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bro, just a short FR for a last call visit.

G14,
Was told she's new, prolly around 1-2 weeks.
Type: Petite , low fats, slight tan, long hair, share facial features. Suitable for those who like small size lady. Would rate 7/10 for overall. (Enhanced hard B+)
Service: She will slowly blow up and down, so you'll see your manhood slowly disappear and reappear 5555 .
FJ wise , subject to individual. Tease her abit and she will start hugging you tight. Ass quite ok for doggy.
Attitude: A friendly GND (:

Hope it helps.

Anyway , I need some help regular Bros of this house. I saw one of the lady from this house when she was buying groceries after work. Hoping to try get her next shot but I need to know her number.
Shes quite fair or most fair compared to other WL , prolly in mid twenties. Slim build with nice legs , boobs can't really see cause wearing t-shirt but should be B to C cup.

Hopefully some regular bro can solve my puzzle ! Thanks in advance.
(Didn't ask her directly cause she caught my attention when walking back to lor 18 so I don't know if she's WL. Anyhow ask later kana kick in in the DICK. 555)
Old 12-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
After reading all the rant about G8, I decided to pop by this house for a look see. Didn't have much expectations on getting her available since she is very much in demand. Spoke to the okt and asked whether is she available. And Voila! I saw this young pretty girl looking back at me when she walked out of the tank.

Wow. Seriously. Loved her back tattoo. Seriously wow.

Now to the room action. She speaks very good English to my surprise. Managed chit chat while undressing. In the bathroom, she did a wonderful job of bathing, yes bathing top to toe, for me. Then the action starts... She knelt down and proceed doing my lil brother the dirty deed. Mind blowing.... She engulfed my number 2 with her warm mouth. Had to endure so I don't CIM in the bathroom....

Stopped her, dried up and laid on the bed for her to get ready. She took the hot and cold water and got ready. But there wasn't a need for those. Action starts there and then. Lick lock suck suck, then French French.... omg.... She really really good. I really had to hold it in, to prevent exploding.

Cap on, and she ride like a long forgotten ride. Pump and pump, grind and grind... She then flipped me over and it was my turn to pump her. Wow... the sight was mesmerizing. ...

I couldn't hold it in anymore.... Had to let go and release... best fuck in 2017 for me...

The previous FRs have already stated her stats and everything. No need for me to add on.. RTF? Hell yeah.........

*Disclaimer
All info shared is purely based on my unbiased opinion. You may or may not get the similar experience as I did.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
After reading all the rant about G8, . ...

One of the best fuck for me as well! See my previous FR.
For a time, I thought she was a new G8 coz she MIA for weeks.. But its the original full back tattoo!
Will bonk her next if possible.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

L18H18 G11
Looks 7/10, blonde hair, baby fats cheeks with sharp nose
Voice Sweet
Boobs D enhanced
Body petite slim waist fair-smooth skin
Shower Slow and a bit time wasting
CBJ Ok I think
Pussy. Very trim, very tight below, allow gentle shallow fingering.
FJ. Ejaculated in missionary. Bro Comm won't like.
GFE Pleasant cheerful. Allow light pecks on lips.
RTF No, coz too many other pretty chicks to try, too little time on my hands. Case in point, G1, by the time I want to fuck her the 2nd time....was told she ROD liao.
Old 18-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One of the best fuck for me as well! See my previous FR.
For a time, I thought she was a new G8 coz she MIA for weeks.. But its the original full back tattoo!
Will bonk her next if possible.
if you like full back tattoo can try 18 38 38.
Old 18-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
L18H18 G11
Looks 7/10, blonde hair, baby fats cheeks with sharp nose
Voice Sweet
Boobs D enhanced
Body petite slim waist fair-smooth skin
Shower Slow and a bit time wasting
CBJ Ok I think
Pussy. Very trim, very tight below, allow gentle shallow fingering.
FJ. Ejaculated in missionary. Bro Comm won't like.
GFE Pleasant cheerful. Allow light pecks on lips.
RTF No, coz too many other pretty chicks to try, too little time on my hands. Case in point, G1, by the time I want to fuck her the 2nd time....was told she ROD liao.
hahaha....
Old 26-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!
G2 last week
Looks: 8.5/10 Cute SYT
Body: 9/10 tight slim with big B's
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Power. Fucking good.
FJ: 6/10 fucked her good. Then she dulan I lasted so long lol
RTF: no
Old 27-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
G2 last week
Looks: 8.5/10 Cute SYT
Body: 9/10 tight slim with big B's
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Power. Fucking good.
FJ: 6/10 fucked her good. Then she dulan I lasted so long lol
RTF: no
LOL! G2 has this perpetual "not enough sleep" "life is boring" "sibeh sian" look.
Very pretty in face and good body though.
When her face light up with delight, she looks gorgeous.
But not for Bros who like slutty proactive energetic girls....

Oh, G8 the full back tattoo playful gal is back! (Complete opposite of G2 LOL). Had a good RTF fuck with her. Shiok!
Old 29-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Tried G7
Looks: 8.5/10 Foxy look - I like~
Body: 8/10 slim body with man made Cs
BBBJ: 9/10 told her only want hot bbj haha
FJ: 8/10 she is playful and initiative in bed.
Surprisely this time round there seems to be a longer time? After fj I was planning to go alr she pull me back and say still have time and gave me a massage for about 10mins? Usually this house timing quite fast right?
Old 29-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Wow, if this house 30mins i will faster go oso
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1