The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
manickam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife having sex with masseurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauYewTee View Post
Hey,
I think this is not the way forward. This will drive you insane and make you do crazy things, I believe.
I feel you should sit her down, and have a talk with her. Trust is like glass, once broken, you will not get a vase no matter what.
Then again, hey, isn't this what you always wanted?
Very well said.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Pawnmyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBoss View Post
Just continue.
Yes pls continue.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
happyjiuhor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauYewTee View Post
Hey,
I think this is not the way forward. This will drive you insane and make you do crazy things, I believe.
I feel you should sit her down, and have a talk with her. Trust is like glass, once broken, you will not get a vase no matter what.
Then again, hey, isn't this what you always wanted?
Agree with you bro.
Old 21-05-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ahboyztoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Y do some of u guys think its fake? I understand the feeling of Alanb becoz my cock feel harder and I cum harder when i hear how my gf fucks other guys behind me. Sometimes she even show me her sperm stained panties. Makes me want her more.. Salute u Alan B..
Old 25-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Omg, you're sick, and the whole thread is sick.

Sorry I just couldn't accept it, but I can't judge you.
haha. Same thought
Old 27-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

have a good chat with your wife and if you are able to encourage her to try to enjoy herself, let her feeling flow.

As lady is alway shy to speak up even tough we allow them to enjoy with other bro.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

If you love your wife and wish to let her enjoy if you trust her, just let her know you are ok with her having fun with others if you can accept it to let her feels at ease bro. Cheers!
Old 07-07-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 20
aline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanb View Post
Yes, I agree with you. Its true I don't really know because she has surprised me on a few occassions. Give you an example - we didn't start like this (having sex with masseurs). It was baby steps. When we first started a few years back, she was only topless, and I sat outside the open room door for her reassurance it doesn't go further. The first sensual massage was paid (RM150 for 2 hours).

Even with that, a guy seeing her topless or massaging her breasts already had me all excited. The arousal was through the roof for me. But as time went by, I kept pushing further by asking her to remove her panties so the guy can see (and likely touch) her pussy. She had always pushed back at my instigation but eventually moved to the next level to wear only a g-string (that hardly covered anything). I also stopped sitting outside/watching and it was done in closed doors to encourage privacy so they would do more.

So after the session she would tell me what happened - and we both had great fantastic sex because of what had just happened. Also around this time we stopped using paid masseurs, but engaged various horny guys who didn't charge and was happy to get their hands on her. And in most cases, the massage goes further than the boundaries that was established in the start.

Boundaries were like no sex, non-removal of panties, licking/sucking allowed only on breasts, no fingering, and so on. But the end result was my wife would tell me these were never followed - the guy would just help himself and she even gave blowjobs to a few guys before. But she had also enjoyed it - and I did too. So this type of playing then became quite normal and it continued to push the limits - and we started to have regular masseurs. One of her regulars had served her more than a dozen times in less than a year.

I'm usually not present during the massage in order to give them the privacy. But she hasn't been telling me a lot of things. Around the time of the Bali massage, she was already at the stage of allowing the masseur to masturbate her (and obviously play with her). But she has a rule that no sex is allowed - and he must wear his underwear. She said afterwards scared they have sex, so he must wear his underwear. That was her own rule.

But during the Bali massage, what I saw was quite surprising to me. Because he had removed his underwear, and he lie flat on the massage table. And my wife climbed on top and sat on his cock. Her pussy was touching his cock and remember that she's not wearing panties either.
She leaned forward and he began to suck her tits and he hugged her and pushed her body up and down so her upper body was rubbing on his body - that's a body to body massage for those who know. And surely the motion also meant her pussy was rubbing his cock.

I was oh my.. so hot. I didn't know my wife was so wild. Or capable of this. I mean this is second time she's met this guy - the first was the massage yesterday. This was the furthest she has ever gone - and I had no idea she was so open. Then he flipped her over, and began to mount her. That was when he was going to penetrate her - and that was when she pulled back. They had a small talk, and then went off to the side of the hut where I could not see.

She said to me later while she was on top, there was no insertion. His dick was rubbing only on the outside of her pussy. I believe it too because I didn't see any pushing motion. And she only masturbated him at the side of the hut. So that's how the event unfolded. I realized I just learnt something new about her capabilities, and at the same time suspected there was insertion at the side of the hut.

Fast forward - time passed. She also tells me what happens during her massage sessions. Every few weeks there would be a meetup - and they are regulars now. All arranged by me. One of the masseurs, his name is JJ. He talks a lot and many times we exchange notes. He tells me he enjoys her riding on top of him very much - can feel her pussy with his dick. I asked him got put his dick on her pussy lips? He said got also. Got put inside? He said no. He said she don't allow. I said in that case, don't do it.

He said ok. He said he wished can put in, but he respects her wishes (and mine).
But added that she is very horny and needs sex often. I said why? You mean you are not horny? And you don't like sex? He said no, but he feels that she wants to have sex, but afraid that I don't allow.

So I said you're wrong. I've been encouraging her to have sex with you (JJ), but she doesn't want to have sex with anyone. Then he said but how do you know? Even if she have sex also, you don't know. I said because I trust her and why would she hide it from me since I've also been asking her to try to have sex - even just once.

So that's where it ended. And when I placed the hidden cam with SS - lo and behold, what everyone was saying is right. Just like what Rissaarissa was saying:-
"what make you so sure that she can exercise self control?"

So when I found out about SS, I also realized that she's probably been having sex with all the other masseurs too. All these time since Bali - which was about a few months ago. So it made me recall the past meetups with JJ, MM and NN (all regulars). They must've been fucking her all this time right under my nose - and I didn't know about it. But I'm cool with it because I've been encouraging her to do that all these time - until I gave up. That's when I posted on this forum because I just wanted to let it out.

So what really perplexes me is why she wants to keep it a secret from me? Yes, this lifestyle is alright with me - but the lying part when its not even needed is puzzling.

What Rissaarissa said is a possible reason:-
"because even if you said you don't mind, she's still afraid you would and this will turn into a mess."

Fast forward, the second meetup with SS happened last Sunday. I know she said don't want, and its too soon. But I managed to persuade her. And I did plant the spy cam again to confirm that this is a regular thing. And true enough, she had sex with SS again. So now SS had fucked her twice.

But frankly I will stop all future meetups with SS. Because the idiot charges for his service. As I said, I can't believe I have to pay someone to have sex with her. At least the others don't ask for money.

And SS never cummed during sex - both times. I believe this is because he masturbates too much. Because when I masturbate, I also find it hard to cum during sex. It ended with her masturbating his dick. While she was rubbing his shaft, he was sucking her left breast and his left hand was rubbing her pussy when he released his load.

Another thing that I feel is very dangerous is that she doesn't use condom. Her tubes are tied - so she's not worried about pregnancy. But disease is another thing. While I trust MM because he's married (but recently separated) with kids, so he's clean. MM is a very nice guy. Responsible, successful, healthy, doesn't screw with FL and all that. But his marriage problems drove him out. But for the others - I cannot be certain about disease. I feel this unprotected sex is very immature and irresponsible of her. I'll have to stop all her meetups with the regulars except for MM.

Finally, about the point of lying and to others too. I'll reply shortly when I have the time.
Can recommend the masseur?
Old 07-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 14
shakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to beholdshakatak is a splendid one to behold
This is very interesting .
Cheers 😁
Old 08-07-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aline View Post
Can recommend the masseur?
You also interested in the hanky panky after the good press?
Old 08-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Basically is a Pandora's box, once it started and she enjoys it, that's it for both of you. Some fantasies should remain only as a fantasy

On the other hand, do keep us updated on how it was dealt with and the mess (if any) to clear.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 11-07-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
can i volunteer to be masseur??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Basically is a Pandora's box, once it started and she enjoys it, that's it for both of you. Some fantasies should remain only as a fantasy

On the other hand, do keep us updated on how it was dealt with and the mess (if any) to clear.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
masterschamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasterschamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting nice story and pls continue.
Thanks.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
AmpEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread, would be great if there are more stories.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Renxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
You also interested in the hanky panky after the good press?
Maybe no need press, straight away hanky panky?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1