The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sonicdx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone still remember ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
she allow frenching afaik, dont need to have fake sense of achievement , and i only find her once when she just came within 1st month.

lots of girls who have sucky attitude and unwilling face that are syt in legal cat. sometimes i fantasize myself raping them.
There were many syt chio er that her after her time that can be found in FL side, but sadly most only here for short time
Oh really becos when I discovered her it's was already in her 4th or 5th month already so maybe she became smart. How was ur bonk with her ?
Old 12-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdx View Post
Those that work this line more or less is like this. I mean who would sacrificed their body if they are not in their wit end .
You think too much into this kinda stuff, to many of them it is normal and not wits end type of situation
Old 12-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You think too much into this kinda stuff, to many of them it is normal and not wits end type of situation
Agreed too. Just like this Krystal, she's a highest grader panioist in china and she's even a small time host in china but she choose the easy way to earn money. If I'm not wrong , she driving a Range Rover now in china.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicdx View Post
Agreed too. Just like this Krystal, she's a highest grader panioist in china and she's even a small time host in china but she choose the easy way to earn money. If I'm not wrong , she driving a Range Rover now in china.
You see her play piano before meh? Small time host ,model,actress calefar is the usual lies they tell customers la ,lol
She got say she work in guangdong sauna region before and I cannot remember if she got do AR or not, I think one of the FRs here was quite accurate

Doesn't really matter la, their money spending habits you can never understand, they can have few houses already but still work this line ,their money come and go fast
Old 12-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doesn't really matter la, their money spending habits you can never understand, they can have few houses already but still work this line ,their money come and go fast
Money will surely spend finish than come back

Unless some of them are smart enough to start their own business
Old 12-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You see her play piano before meh? Small time host ,model,actress calefar is the usual lies they tell customers la ,lol
She got say she work in guangdong sauna region before and I cannot remember if she got do AR or not, I think one of the FRs here was quite accurate

I ever saw her playing piano at one of her wechat video. I think it's true to a certain extent. I didn't know she used to work at sauna before, but maybe if not she would not have friends in this line to intro her to GL.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah many chose the easy way out.
After earning thousands/mth as WL/Hostess, its hard to go back to simple jobs that pay dirt.
Can tell some girls abhor this WL job hence the attitute and bad service.
Of coz, most others also dun like this job, but they more far-sighted, and give good service so as to hook a carrot head.

From casual chats, prior to GL some WL were office clerks, waitress, cashiers. Dead end jobs that pays dirt in this region.
How can compare to GL and strong SGD.?!
Old 13-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

One of my ex-fave Viet, we often chat abt what she wants to do after GL.
Open a small biz is the goal.
Never as a dirt pay employee.
Hope she is doing well back in Viet, with the thousands and thousands she earned here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1