The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

Thuy...Ah Han...Tao....Ah Li....at less 6 time but failed...no more "water"

kakaka
No idea who these are. But I think my plate is full.

can't resist the occasional buffet. Costly but fun to over indulge once in a while.
Old 25-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
finally found time to visit again after around 2 months. stood at railing for 2 hours, thursday 8-10pm. counted 38 WGs. none managed to increase my blood pressure downstairs. PRCs all MILF. popiahs even the youngER ones not my cup of tea. no SYTs, no friendly smiles. not even any average, guaranteed 7/10 everytime girl. left disappointed.
LOL.

I suppose the SYT seems content to just stand by the wall and play with their phones instead of fishing for punters. There are a few quite hardworking girls there though.

Unless got kaki to lim kopi with, now I hardly even bother to sit long time and get harassed....I just msg the girl I fancy and go straight up. Seat doesn't even get warm.
Old 26-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Want to go but pocket kosong...el-nino on my pocket..

trying to douse the el-nino at ACE during April month.
Thuy...Ah Han...Tao....Ah Li....at less 6 time but failed...no more "water"

kakaka
No wonder, no more "yo..yo" me over Whatsapp liao.

No water, your tongkang also can not be used.....have to jiak kah ki

Anyway, it had also been a long time pom no go ACE liao, even at night. After Sotong had left, pom not feeling motivated to go to ACE liao. .....BTW, that Camel is very moody one, sometimes very good service and all of s sudden very cold one .......maybe pom had to change port
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
No wonder, no more "yo..yo" me over Whatsapp liao.

No water, your tongkang also can not be used.....have to jiak kah ki

Anyway, it had also been a long time pom no go ACE liao, even at night. After Sotong had left, pom not feeling motivated to go to ACE liao. .....BTW, that Camel is very moody one, sometimes very good service and all of s sudden very cold one .......maybe pom had to change port
Aiks....Yoyoyo here ...can bor?
hahaha
i also long time no go ACE liao....
no motivation to go, always go back sleep.
right shoulder still painful eversince Chinese New Year.

Aiks...Camel very moody??....let MrLity go PAKU her and i will follow up with "Cu Chi" Tunnel and Pom finish her with Ass thundering thrust.

saas<----Next!
Old 29-04-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mantaray79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking of going to Ace , i'm still new to this , still a virgin and want to have a good experience. Do u guys have any advice or warnings? Any girls you'd recommend i try?
Old 29-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

I'm thinking of trying to go to Ace . Any of you have any advice or warnings . I'm still fairly new and inexperienced , any girls you'd recommend
Old 29-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Thinking of trying out Ace. Any advice or warnings. Still fairly new to this and inexperienced, any girl's you'd recommend.
Old 29-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Thinking of trying out Ace. Any advice or warnings. Still fairly new to this and inexperienced, any girl's you'd recommend.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaray79 View Post
Just read the postings here! Don't expect to be spoon-fed! You also want ppl to teach you how to insert your dickie inside ah?
Old 03-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaray79 View Post
VERY GENERAL questions you had asked. They were just like "are girls beautiful?" "Is it OK to insert kukujiao into cibai?"

We used to classify ACE girls into animals or pets.

All vietnam girls are "vietcong traps" many brothers had fallen into them and never ever got a chance to come out of their trap holes.

Mimi is a cat that can claw you to shiok shiok death.
Camel can make you die of high-altitude sickness as you climb her high mountains.

Sotong is a high cholesterol diet, eat too much can die of heart failure.

Wildboar can piece you with her fangs
Sheep has 2 big thick woolen balls that can suffocate you to death

Horse had galloped to SOS and not found galloping in ACE. You will die in her saddle when in full gallop.

Apart from animals, we also have various interesting objects and insects. Like Jade, honey pot, diamond, bumble bee, sailor moon, dead fish, moon, etc

Many are not around, so dun expect to search for those. Just go there, see and fuck (normally I predict you wwill fall into a Vietcong trap)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
VERY GENERAL questions you had asked. They were just like "are girls beautiful?" "Is it OK to insert kukujiao into cibai?"

We used to classify ACE girls into animals or pets.

All vietnam girls are "vietcong traps" many brothers had fallen into them and never ever got a chance to come out of their trap holes.

Mimi is a cat that can claw you to shiok shiok death.
Camel can make you die of high-altitude sickness as you climb her high mountains.

Sotong is a high cholesterol diet, eat too much can die of heart failure.

Wildboar can piece you with her fangs
Sheep has 2 big thick woolen balls that can suffocate you to death

Horse had galloped to SOS and not found galloping in ACE. You will die in her saddle when in full gallop.

Apart from animals, we also have various interesting objects and insects. Like Jade, honey pot, diamond, bumble bee, sailor moon, dead fish, moon, etc

Many are not around, so dun expect to search for those. Just go there, see and fuck (normally I predict you wwill fall into a Vietcong trap)
so fun also no intro some to me....
Old 03-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Pom thought you oledi tired and retired liao, now involves in medidation
Anyway, you kaki SOS mah, and tested more than the rest of us, can take over the SOS Taikor position liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Haha..you also never go ACE.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pom thought you oledi tired and retired liao, now involves in medidation
Anyway, you kaki SOS mah, and tested more than the rest of us, can take over the SOS Taikor position liao
taikor position already taken by bro Shylook...

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Haha..you also never go ACE.
i was always in ACE... just that i normally go there as invisible man...
Old 12-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Eh? Anything happened to ACE? I called Popiah Tao but no answer. Maybe she changed hp number, maybe I input wrong number in my hp. Anyone know her ctc, please assist -- pm me her ctc. TQ!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1