The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horny cute girl

share more ts, it's really nice story.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to some more updates .
Old 12-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
kicnad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the support once again. And i would greatly appreciate it with upz.

Lets cont the story with miss M. Which is one of my ex. Miss M is abit meaty but has boobs and big nipples are for u to die for. Sucking on it makes u feel like u are on heaven. We had occasional starecase sex reason being she shares her room with her sister and i can’t stay over. But the staircase sex continued even when i get to stayover her place as we were too obsessed with the adventure.

We would smoke in the staircase and when its my time to leave she will hold me and we will start kissing. Initially we were afraid that people would pass by the staircase and we would look for any spots where people can spot us. After the checks, we finally found a perfect spot within the staircase and start our naughty business.

She would grab my manhood and make it wet with her saliva. And she doesn’t mind when i force her deeper with my hand. She will make sure she do a good job as i will make her wet and squirt like a goddess. Her squirting is as powerful as my very first ex Girlfriend which i had many years back when i was 18. I will never forget the scene i witness. Till today i havnt seen any girl squirt so many as compared to my first ex. Sorry , off trackabit. Yes, but girls who can squirt alot turns me on.

Continuing the story, after all the oral , miss M would usually like a doggy fuck at the staircase as she say sit down like very dirty , staircase not clean. She woulf hold by the railing and moan like a dirty slut. I would cover her mouth and she would soften abit. Knowing that its too loud at times. After doggying her i will shoot my load on the back and sometimes she will be really sweet to receive it from her big mouth.

Knowing that shes up for adventures, i will text her sexually and tell her that im horny when i dun get to meet her. I suggested to have phone sex with video. Initially she was reluctant but agreed after much persuasion from me. She would finger herself and show me how much she cummed over a video call. And i did the same to her too. When she is working, she would send her cleavage photos to me to tease me and i would ask for more. I received photos of her revealing her panties and bras at that time.

When we were on overseas trip, she would be a slut and wear a loose bikini which reveals her nipple easily. She is really quite a whore and she even shared stories of how she used to earn a living in the past as she wants more money.. By being another man’s Mistress .

Enough said for such a whore. Stay tune for more horny stories my comrades
Old 13-06-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By any chance do you have a picture of her in a bikini ?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
windows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story , continue please
Old 13-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 13-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep going!
Old 14-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicnad View Post
Thanks for all the support once again. And i would greatly appreciate it with upz.

Lets cont the story with miss M. Which is one of my ex. Miss M is abit meaty but has boobs and big nipples are for u to die for. Sucking on it makes u feel like u are on heaven. We had occasional starecase sex reason being she shares her room with her sister and i can’t stay over. But the staircase sex continued even when i get to stayover her place as we were too obsessed with the adventure.

We would smoke in the staircase and when its my time to leave she will hold me and we will start kissing. Initially we were afraid that people would pass by the staircase and we would look for any spots where people can spot us. After the checks, we finally found a perfect spot within the staircase and start our naughty business.

She would grab my manhood and make it wet with her saliva. And she doesn’t mind when i force her deeper with my hand. She will make sure she do a good job as i will make her wet and squirt like a goddess. Her squirting is as powerful as my very first ex Girlfriend which i had many years back when i was 18. I will never forget the scene i witness. Till today i havnt seen any girl squirt so many as compared to my first ex. Sorry , off trackabit. Yes, but girls who can squirt alot turns me on.

Continuing the story, after all the oral , miss M would usually like a doggy fuck at the staircase as she say sit down like very dirty , staircase not clean. She woulf hold by the railing and moan like a dirty slut. I would cover her mouth and she would soften abit. Knowing that its too loud at times. After doggying her i will shoot my load on the back and sometimes she will be really sweet to receive it from her big mouth.

Knowing that shes up for adventures, i will text her sexually and tell her that im horny when i dun get to meet her. I suggested to have phone sex with video. Initially she was reluctant but agreed after much persuasion from me. She would finger herself and show me how much she cummed over a video call. And i did the same to her too. When she is working, she would send her cleavage photos to me to tease me and i would ask for more. I received photos of her revealing her panties and bras at that time.

When we were on overseas trip, she would be a slut and wear a loose bikini which reveals her nipple easily. She is really quite a whore and she even shared stories of how she used to earn a living in the past as she wants more money.. By being another man’s Mistress .

Enough said for such a whore. Stay tune for more horny stories my comrades
Old 14-06-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Somanze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more horny updates
Old 14-06-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great updates, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Manipulate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are those pictures real pics of the gals?
Old 16-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 16-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Can I join you ???
Old 16-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFatCat View Post
Can I join you ???