The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-06-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried contacting Laura but no reply. Is she on break?
Old 19-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can we reject if is not the correct person or must pay rejection fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/hebe-massage/

I think this ML swapping is the trend now. Visited this ML and I am pretty sure it is not her that service me. The problem is they always tilt their head down and quickly usher you in. The place was dark and I was hurried to change up and washed up and get on the bed. The whole time she kept telling me I will service you well so you will come back again. I didn't even had a chance to utter a 'wait'..

This ML that service me is quite bah bah. She has been around for about 2 months. The apartment is a very old apartment and quite isolated. The place is also quite run down and the toilet is horrible.

To be honest, the ML is hardworking. Asked if I want 2Hj which I rejected. The massage is quite good, lots of effort from top to bottom. Turned around and continued to massaged near my groin area, and then gave me a hot water BBBJ which surprised me as this was not listed in the ad. It was short then she transited to oil and HJ me. Tried hard to make me cum. Not a lot of action though. After the deed is done, she asked me to turn around again and continued massaging my back and legs. Times up washed up and leave.

Saw another girl with her back facing me(probably the real Hebe) in the living room. Even when I left, I did not catch the face of the ML that serviced me. She must be so guilt ridden she has no confidence to face me throughout the session. Even the BBBJ and HJ was done with her trying to hide her face from me.

Whatever it is, this swapping thing is shit. No matter how good the service, it does not matter if the person I want to engage is not the ML that service me. Am very disappointed by the current work ethics of the MLs. The whole session I was not enjoying it fully as mentally I was angry.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Of course!!!
Old 19-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
An Xin would be a joy to bonk if she is a FL, tat petite smooth, silky n white body , gd attitude n soft boobs light color nipples would b very nice to taste if it happened... I just visited her tday.

Detailed MR will fllw up when I m free to write, wah seh I like long time never write MR liao...
Msged An Xin yday afternoon to check whether she is fully booked or still available, replied tat she is free in e evening, so i chop e slot n proceed to e place she stayed.

Opened e door n saw a petite n slim An Xin, her complexion is really damn fair n good. She is still wearing tat 1 pc white t-shirt but wearing shorts below but i thot is panties... she was vry friendly when i reached e room n started her gfe less than 10 secs holding my hands towards her boobs area n hug... i started a small chat wif her tat i nearly entered wrong room coz when i passed by e corridor 1 of e room lady opened e door n c c look look... then she asked me wan to try shuang fei wif her frd who is XWZ... i say no la... nt prepared for tat tday...

went for shower n started her massage, e rubbing of her pussy area on my butt is vry soft till i thot is her panties until i realized later is her shorts... after back massage she asked me turn back n did some head massage for me... vry relaxing... then suddenly she jst sit bside me n started to strip, i was stunned... she was doing her catbath 1/2 way until i mentioned 'jst nw i thot u r wearing panties' wifout me requesting, she took off her shorts showing her light blue panties... so she catbath from top to bottom while i rubba her soft cute little boobs and occassionally rub her pussy wif panties on...

then she go take condom n gave me a fierce CBJ until i cummed... after i cummed she still dnt let go n keep sucking... wow...tat was heavenly...

1 thing nice abt her is she atm is nt tat $ faced... when i was abt to pass her $ + $10 tips... she say jst give $110 will do as currently business is still nt bad... she also didnt try to psycho me to RTM her so fast... say nxt mth b4 she RTC then cm n find her again...

Last edited by Sylvan; 19-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Does this gal looks like Erica? If it is, wonder why e boobs size upgrade to C cup liao lol

https://sglonelyguys.net/olivia-massage/
This is Holly IIRC.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Dora from Slg?

https://sglonelyguys.net/dora-massage/
Old 19-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pay rejection fee? No bro. Just leave if it's different pax

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Anyone tried Dora from Slg?

https://sglonelyguys.net/dora-massage/
she is previously amber , not sure why change name man
Old 19-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
Wah this ML really really really looks like a young 张敏 (ex-regular in 周星驰 films).. i wouldn't mind paying a premium for her but negotiating individual "top-up" for touching, nude etc. sibei turn-off

Anybody with other experience with ViVi?
look up,down,left,right no resemblance at all, too mature and milfy.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes! Definitely can reject. But they are smart now, unless you want to stand at the door and inspect her. I usually cannot wait to get in because I do not want to bump into another person on the corridor etc. Like I said, she was smart, quickly pushed me into her room, took off my shirt etc..
Old 19-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a long time lurker of 2 years now and just created an account out of boredom for lack of a better reason. Below are my honest and dry reviews of some ladies (that havent left of course)

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-qi-massage/

Loc: Accessible by bus and rather discreet if you go in the evening
Apt: Clean and neat, uses her bed for massage tho
Looks: Very similar to the pics, definitely would consider SYT and really look like one of those chio bu
Body: Slim figure(not skinny) with ample amount of boobies (C-D Cups) with a silky smooth skin complexion.
Msg: Not her strong point, if youre looking for this dont bother
Sensual: Well she feels like one of those chio friends that just toy with you but never go all the way. She allows 3g roaming but no sucking which is a huge let down since her boobies were so gooood haha. HJ was soso only leh, maybe no chemistry, felt commercial.

Verdict: I tired her when she was $100, at $110 nah prefer playability

https://sglonelyguys.net/anqi-massage/

Loc: not very accessible by bus, need to walk from mrt, not very discreet as well since its right next to a main road.
Apt: 1 room apt, acceptable cleanliness, no proper massage bed tho
Looks: Definitely older than advertised, looks like a plain jane milf, nothing to shout about but wont reject
Body: Boobs are more like B-C than D, not that saggy. Body is quite decent for someone her age, but dont expect syt standard
Msg: She offered to use her hands or legs, opted for legs which was hard lol, was worried for my back HAHA (but i survived) didnt feel too relieved after it and the next day also aching.
Sensual: quite shiok, she let me autoroam 4g hehe. She had a tattoo at her stomach area if its a concern. HJ was passable and didnt feel commercial which was good

Verdict: Try once enough already, she seems too tired from doing this shit for so long. Good if u like those Jap/taiwanese milfs, but many others out there.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Neronero22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[continued since exceed character count]

https://sglonelyguys.net/cheng-zi-massage/

Loc: Relatively close to MRT and there are buses there, wouldnt say its very private since no guard house/gate into the private estate. Cool thing to note is the lift goes directly into the condo!
Apt: there was another guy inside, probably the owner or something but he stayed hidden. room was dark, no massage bed and toilet can pass la.
Looks: Not quite as advertised, she had quite a few acne scars but the room was dark and didnt look at her face much so didnt really matter. at least she wears make up to cover up
body: typical milf body, got saggy tummy, boobs sags due to size and have quite big brown nipples. She is definitely not your skinny syt type.
Msg: this is where she shines, her massage is top notch ( relative to other girls of course) if i can recall, she puts in the work and knows what she is doing. Confident you will feel relaxed after
Sensual: Damn her hot stone thingy is a MUST TRY!! Its really a unique experience for me how she rub the warm stones around your didi. she was accommodating during the HJ but she didnt allow 4g roaming though which was fine tbh.

Verdict: I tried her when she charged $90 which was a hell of a steal for what she provided. Milfy? sure but if its the service that concerns you more i would have to say she is worth trying.

Will continue when im free~
Hmu if you guys wanna sponsor my potential escapades HAHA
https://sglonelyguys.net/joy-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.net/celine-massage/
One got no reviews, the other got a couple of bad ones Vitamin M precious to me leh!! Happy Chionging~
Old 19-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 18
8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster8811967 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes! Definitely can reject. But they are smart now, unless you want to stand at the door and inspect her. I usually cannot wait to get in because I do not want to bump into another person on the corridor etc. Like I said, she was smart, quickly pushed me into her room, took off my shirt etc..
If is totally different from photo and buay gum me .even they hug and kiss try to take off my shirt also no use .I will still reject and leave
Old 19-06-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You can even tick her off for wasting your time and money travelling there and also send the ML a text to say you are going to report to AV. Whether or not any bro does the report is up to individual. If every bro does this they may be scared to repeat the trick.. If not this will just go on and on
Old 19-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
Wah this ML really really really looks like a young 张敏 (ex-regular in 周星驰 films).. i wouldn't mind paying a premium for her but negotiating individual "top-up" for touching, nude etc. sibei turn-off

Anybody with other experience with ViVi?
In my recent visit to the new joint after they shifted, she didn’t mentioned anything abt topping-up for roaming. It’s true she’s fully clothed all the way but I did get to autoroam the top slightly. Picture is correct and no ps and she’s quite a charming lady, not syt type. Massage is quite good and complete coverage of the body n legs. Just that I didn’t quite like that too much oil was used for massage. Overall it’s an ok session but abit on the pricey side considering the restriction and services offered.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1