The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
robzom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My second time visiting Qing Qing, and I think I'm really falling for this girl...

http://sglonelyguys.com/qing-qing-massage/

Firstly, I'm sure not everyone will agree with me as this is subjective, but I find her very pretty and more pleasing to my eyes than the website pictures...

I can't speak mandarin but her english is very decent especially considering she says she's self-taught only over the last year, enough so that we can have a conversation and she will say cheeky things and giggle during our session.

Her gfe is really top notch, her fully nude sensual is VERY sensual, her hands and fingers are magical and imbued with some erotic electricity, and her technique could perhaps be described as slow and tantric which I enjoy very much, absolutely no rush...

While others have mentioned she's not for boob lovers and I would agree, but her body is slim and fit, she has a pert kissable bum and her face is just so cute, she also has an extremely erotic CFM look which can put you over the edge while she's stroking you to completion...

Apparently she's only here for approximately 2 more months, I plan to be her regular until she RTC...
Old 02-03-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
genericreddit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony979 View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-ella/

Any reviews on her? MP though. Surprised no one has tried her yet given her looks
Did she already RTC? All her ads seem to pulled.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
It's a pity though if she went back
Heard from her previously she won't be back again if she's going back due to paperwork issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
pls give her a break, she have been great while it last.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
It's a pity though if she went back
Heard from her previously she won't be back again if she's going back due to paperwork issue.
So fast when back i no chance to meet her
Old 02-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Mai speculate ba. Wait make her lose customers. Any bro can confirm if she really left or still ard?
Old 02-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
What do you mean no chance? She has been here like 3 years+ already. Gong jiao wei lah. Give you 5 years you also say no chance.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
What do you mean no chance? She has been here like 3 years+ already. Gong jiao wei lah. Give you 5 years you also say no chance.
I have been station for overseas work just came back during new year la , heard about sara and yuki is good , so keen to try
Old 02-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
You may want to know she is also a FL Lisa under "sex 727 go":
http://$$$$$$go.com/lisa_74.php

Wow. Tats surprising too. Haha. No wonder she open to roaming. Tats 1 thing i kissed out on. But i tink maybe the fj on tat ad cost tat additiomal 50dollar lol.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When im in the mood to still write fr. I will write about another ml whom i wouldnt say good or bad but i will jus mention it. So tis is just my fr. Cuz im nt sure shes good or bad since i go massage often and i tink tis girl.to me is so so.

Lan Qi Er (visit 4weeks ago) SLG

Location: i think it was near north of N area. Place is quiteok but looks residential
Looks: 7 to 7.5 i tink the size part is alil exaggerated on photo. Boobs close to C.
Massage: 7 to 7.5 can massage ok but nt very memorable cuz i came out exhausted. Maybe its towards a heaty and oily type.
Sensual: some nice back action with front action too. Nt describing furthrr but i would rate a 7.5 to 8. But i tink sligjtly lackin abit of atmosphere.
Overall 7 to 7.5 i tink its ok price but not rating it highly cuz i dun tink the trip was memorable.

Yan Yan (visit 3 weeks ago) SLG

Looks: same as picture. I tink 7.5 to 8 with nice boobs
Massage: 7.5 to 8 handpress but i tink its also ok massage above average level. Greag personality. But im treadin an above average skill lvl.
Sensual: 7 this area not sure if shes goim to improve but i guess she doesn know.wat to do to make a guy feel other playin wit nips
Overall 7.5 cuz her price is cheap and only for massage people.

Anyway i had more to shar3 but i forgot who liao. Anyway just make ur own call when readin our comments. Im not obliged or paid to write ah
Old 02-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Its been 1 yr since i last post a fr. Haven been postin due to dryland and popular ladies taken up by people. Here i have come across a ml who has impressed me much in this season of dryness. I think shes been here for a quite a while and i decided to help her gain attention due to the decent disappointment i have with the ones i went commando.

Shes currrently posting on slg : Dina

Went to visit her this afternoon and heres my fr.

Looks and figure: 8 and similar to her photo. More towards adorable and a decent figure without much problem. I tink her b size is B
Personality: Nice voice with a kind nature and cares to hear u out. Also very keen to find out more about her service.
Massage skill: 8 to 8.5 compared to average ml. Hard and firm massage with no sign of piano and u definitely get ur back cracked. I came out refr3shed instead of tired as shes good at makin u feel comfortable. Her head massage also good as well.
Sensual: 8.5 unlike usual mechanical hj, her foreplay is slightly different and u woll be slightly surprised. I would say close to 4g roaming and her hj skill realli slow n steady win the race. But pls respect her if she finds certain place to be uncomfortable. So i reali enjoy the release compared to others.
Overall: 8/10. I think she has better personality and also skill set compared to others. She does do 90min if u ask her early but i tink it will b slightly shorter cuz she mihht hv to accomodate to next customer.
Rtm: yeah. Some time soon cuz im quite busy recently. Heard shes popular choice back in her original area but got moved due to unwanted attention by her surroundings.
Definitely a ml for massage lovers with a good finish. I wish her all the best as she deserve the buck more than other average ones.
Gd luck guys!
Just curious, is she a little on the plump side? Cos in the picture looks a bit bah bah
Old 02-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.com/dina-massage/

Very sweet lady, I have RTM twice this week. She’s my current top choice.
My personal favourite, chat with her is good, not those talk for the sake of talking, not fake or trying to impress u type.
Her sweet personality will sweeten u, I think maybe it’s down to chemistry between her & u.
Good massage skills, she is service oriented, very attentive and make sure that ur time is not wasted.
Very sensual when it comes to rubbing ur little bro, the feeling damn high when u get to her HDLY position. I say that would be the signature move since I have never encounter before.
Finding next time to RTM already.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

http://www.liltigersden.com/quinny/

http://sglonelyguys.com/memory-massage/

BROS, BOOK HER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Pre-booked her yesterday, everything confirmed.

Today reach her place area 30 mins in advance and text her to let me know when ok. No reply. I assume she busy.

5mins past the appointment, text and still no reply. Give her benefit of doubt that previous bro overstay. So i CALL her. No pick up.

Called a few more times until past my appointment by 15 mins, left in disgust.

And the worst thing is her place is freaking FAR from the train station and no convenient amenities nearby to shake leg and wait.

Even a lame excuse kind of reply is way better than totally MIA. And she is not new in this trade. Horrible.

Her supporters can zap me for all they like. My post is for the benefits of bros who are keen to book her. Think TWICE.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

lolololololol. That's why I said, PRC sluts have to idea about service and how to respect clients. There are a very small group who are service oriented and the rest is pure garbage!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/quinny/

http://sglonelyguys.com/memory-massage/

BROS, BOOK HER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Pre-booked her yesterday, everything confirmed.

Today reach her place area 30 mins in advance and text her to let me know when ok. No reply. I assume she busy.

5mins past the appointment, text and still no reply. Give her benefit of doubt that previous bro overstay. So i CALL her. No pick up.

Called a few more times until past my appointment by 15 mins, left in disgust.

And the worst thing is her place is freaking FAR from the train station and no convenient amenities nearby to shake leg and wait.

Even a lame excuse kind of reply is way better than totally MIA. And she is not new in this trade. Horrible.

Her supporters can zap me for all they like. My post is for the benefits of bros who are keen to book her. Think TWICE.
Thanks. This is useful. Another strike off the KIV list.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehCsiewdai View Post
any bros know what happened to EK and Cara from LTD? wanted to try them but found that their ads disappeared
Hey bro about ek and cara heard they rtc since 2018 cny not sure if they will be coming back for their ctc details feel free to ctc me tho
(Heard they are studying in sg might be a chance they have returned but quit this line of business)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1