The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/xiaoqi-massage/

Tian Nui not around, Feel not feeling well, and I have not had a dick in someone's mouth for a long time, so chose Xiao Qi since there were no new MLs to explore and she has quite a few good reviews.

Took a late night slot, and first impression was so so, expected from the pictures she is no slim petite type. But she is cute. Ice was easily broken as she is quite warm and immediately led me to the room for my shower while she waited. While she massages me, the conversation was light hearted and she could hold a decent conversation for her age. Lots of laughing but she constantly reminded me to keep it down for fear of neighbours' complaint. Her place and bed all reminds me of Angela from SLG from a long time ago. Think it is the same room. I had good memories on this bed...

The massage is not too bad, but I was not mightily impressed, and probably because I was just too horny and anticipating the sensual part. The massage also slowly turned to some simple teasing, biting of my earlobes and so on. How to resist? Turned around and she asked if I wanted the BJ or HJ so I opted for the obvious. She teased and teased to get me up and going. Caps on and she did her magic....it was heavenly. She can go deep, and I am mighty well endowed, so that's impressive. With her hard work and perseverance attitude, I succumbed.

We laid down a while more just talking before she gave me a nudge, a very funny nudge to signal times up...I was not offended but found it really funny. I overshot the time by quite a bit and she does need to sleep. Left happy. Too bad she is going back after CNY so not sure I can still catch her before she goes.

Enticed her to stay and study here next time so hopefully she takes up the offer in future.
Finally decided to give Xiaoqi a visit after reading good MRs from bros and because she's leaving soon.

All the MRs are pretty accurate. She gave a pretty decent massage and can tell she put in the effort. A lot of licking and moaning in the sensual. Roaming was 3G for me, panties was on all the way but she did not reject me pulling down the back to expose her nice but and managed to caress her pussy a bit but can tell she's not very comfortable so I did not go all the way. This while she did capped BJ which was nice and deep, it was pretty awesome until CIM in the cap.

Unfortunately chemistry is so so for me. Somehow not much spark making the GFE rather flat. Nothing wrong with her, she tried to engage me in conversation and willing to please, but somehow I didn't feel much connection.

I think this is the perfect example of how chemistry plays a big part in experience with MLs. I was a bit reluctant to try her from the beginning despite good MRs, I think it's just my gut feel. But I'll probably regret more if I didn't try so no complain at all.

For bros who wants to give her a try or RTM, she said she's leaving after CNY but will be back soon.

Last edited by jz4massage; 15-02-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
superluigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentboy888 View Post
For me I’m quite lucky. I sms 1 girl and girl happens to be available. One shot one kill haha. Then become regular until she RTC or new girl comes
Haha..Lucky you!! Hopefully I can get my 1st preference too! Thanks for your insight!
Old 15-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Up to you really. If ur urge is strong and u die die want to have one at a specific timing then jus ask a few lor, just be prepared you might need to reject some if more than one came back with a positive response.

Usually I would not ask too many (at max 2 until one rejects me at least) at the same time though, just my preference cos I don't like to reject unless really necessary. I also don't ask very specific in my first message, usually just roughly know where is the location and if they are even free roughly at the timings I like. So there isn't a confirmation in the first message and if I need to say no also easier. Works quite well for me since I just stay polite and nice.
Thanks for your tips and they all make sense! Will try to make a booking next week and submit my first FR!
Old 15-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know is mint still around ? Text her few days no reply ? Thanks
Old 15-02-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
taking short break, next week should be okay.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

anyone have good recommendation of nice backstabbing massage to recommend?? Tense back needs some relieving....
Old 16-02-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
anyone have good recommendation of nice backstabbing massage to recommend?? Tense back needs some relieving....
Backstabbing? My colleagues all very good at it.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Backstabbing? My colleagues all very good at it.
backstepping lah bro...
Old 16-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
knit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiaoqi-massage/

MR for Xiao Qi

Face 6/10: Same as photos. Cute type
Location 6/10: Along a street that might be crowded during times. Stays alone.
Boobs 5/10: B? Not for boob lovers
Massage 5/10: Nth special
CBJ 8.5/10: BJ is good w tongue action and eye contact.
Special mention: ass is nice and gd reaction to roaming
RTM: No
Old 16-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty, young, slim with boobs and decently skilled.

That's Xiao Bei in a nutshell. And I like it. A lot.

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/

In fact she reminds me very much of HaHa. Same kinda of body type as well as the bubbly personality and disposition.  Although Xiao Bei has slightly bigger boobs (B cups but looks bigger on her slim delicate frame), and is slightly less skilled. However, she is playful, all smiles and has that youthful exuberance that increases the GFE to a higher level. Very nice. For 2 shots deal that includes bj and hj, I reckon it's proper value.

Cheers
Old 16-02-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
Yes... saw her & her sister Laura this morning at Waterloo street Guan Yin temple

Laura spotted me & I think she recognised me but did not approach or acknowledge me..... instead she "film" me while taking pictures of the festive crowd and I tried my best to siam being in the picture.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

She taking a break since v day and mentioned she going out with her sis...

Maybe start after CNY.

C
Old 16-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
taking short break, next week should be okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Yes... saw her & her sister Laura this morning at Waterloo street Guan Yin temple

Laura spotted me & I think she recognised me but did not approach or acknowledge me..... instead she "film" me while taking pictures of the festive crowd and I tried my best to siam being in the picture.
Thanks for the info bros , hope can meet her soon , up you
Old 16-02-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
karlous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any review on xiao an qi??
Old 17-02-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Either 1 or 2 is fine depending on your preference. Like bro yqz7 mentioned, that's about it though.

One thing to note, never to double or triple book. They will usually know and if you fly one aeroplane, dun blame anyone else that you will be in their bad books.
Cool...Thanks for the tips! Agree and will never double/triple book and ruin my number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1