The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
http://liltigersden.com/kaylee/
MR for Kaylee who's back

Sensual: Has a willing attitude, you can tell her directly where are your most sensitive areas. Kisses and licking available.
Who licks who? Lick where?
Old 15-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
lol you also had problems with the entry ah. At least I know it's not cos I'm blur or what
Yes... never had any problem when I visited the other block of the same property... first time visit this block and was forced to loiter at the lobby entrance for 10mins.

Zara
Old 15-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Is tao hong not advertising or had gone back to china for good?
Old 15-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyl View Post
any ML with BBBJ. hopefully CIM to recommend?
If bbbj only can be very brief unless has cim, but only a few ML provides cim. A good start will be Javabeans thread to search for it.
Old 15-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commando MR for Erica

http://www.shenhua69.com/erica/

Nothing to do in the afternoon so looked around to see if there are any new girls to try. This Erica from shenhua caught my eye. But me and the sh69 girls almost never work out.

Heck it. #yolo

Made an appointment and she was quite funny. Spelling of the road name was done wrongly and Google maps actually directed me to Missouri in the US. Clarified with her and cos she is only 3 days new in sg, also no idea. I found it quite amusing to see her panic like this so I said nvm when I reach the general vicinity I will give her a call again. Worked out eventually so no problems. Edited the instructions and road name for her so should be fine next time for you boys.

Location: central. Loads of parking. Entrance to the very spacious studio is easy to find with her instructions. And only 1 unit per floor so that's nice.

Looks: this one is a real looker. Young and 95% similar to pictures. If she is in local uni, confirm will be prom queen type.

Body: slim and perky. Unmistakable syt bod. Boobs are small Bs but even I, the ultimate boob lover, was totally willing to overlook this. The overall package is that good.

Massage: got strength. Not the best but quite decent.

Sensual stuff: her hdly is epicly awesome. Slow and thorough. Went on for quite a while. Almost 10 mins. The happy ending after that might be potentially the most gfe gaogaomax one I ever experienced. Her electricity is quite fierce. Even now the hair at the back of my neck still stands when I recall the session. Fierce. FIERCE. F I E R C E.

RTM: Definitely plus chop.  Only problem I foresee is that she might be hard to book next time once enough people try. Haiz.

Pros: hot young syt. Good new spacious apartment. Gfe gaomax. Pwahawesome sexy fun times.

Cons: entrance to paradise a bit open with human traffic. Shortish session (in and out 45 mins). Provided feedback on the session length to her already so it should improve next time. But hey. Quality over quantity anytime for me honestly.

And 1 more con. She smells TOO good. Reminds me of Hope. Which means YOU will smell damn good also after the session (unless you spend 10 mins in the shower scrubbing and shampooing).
Old 16-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

hi all not sure if anyone knows vanessa recently saw her on the streets so that means to say she is back in sg...below is her link in her previous thread just hope if anyone knows if she is still working now as i did not see her thread this time...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...anessa&page=30
Old 16-04-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
hi all not sure if anyone knows vanessa recently saw her on the streets so that means to say she is back in sg...below is her link in her previous thread just hope if anyone knows if she is still working now as i did not see her thread this time...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread...anessa&page=30
If I am not wrong, rmb she once mentioned she has a Boyfriend who proposed to her, so maybe now married and living happily ever after!?
Old 16-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Bro neontree
Today had massage session with Sydney and she was not nude

Last edited by friendly; 16-04-2016 at 03:10 AM.
Old 16-04-2016, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Xiao Yu Er http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

A new girl? Wonder who is she, short hair? Decent height of 167cm, 50kg ... any bro has already tried her yet?
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 16-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Xiao Yu Er http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

A new girl? Wonder who is she, short hair? Decent height of 167cm, 50kg ... any bro has already tried her yet?
Bro, 50kg for this height is acceptable la... your commando report? hehe
Old 16-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 10
OmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to allOmniPo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoGiveFace View Post
Thanks to the bros who upped me. I left home today with 7 points and came back to see 94. :O

Of course it is not the points that matter here but to know people support true MRs. The comments given by those who upz me are a nice change from my usual "zap zap zap" comments...hahaha.

To those who like to zap others for honest MRs (probably OKTs), please understand I ALWAYS read the negatives when I visit an ML, even if she is an ang until cannot ang pai. I don't trust any ML with no negative MRs. Reason being, with so many positive review, I want to prepare myself in case my experience aren't up to expectations/hype. That doesn't mean I won't go. I don't want to go to an ang pai and end up being like "hey the massage or HJ isn't as good as I expected" just because no one brought it up.

And of course, don't forget this thread was created for bros to share genuine reviews rather than posting them on the stable site and get deleted. It is meant to help bros, not MLs. I understand after a while we develop some feelings for these ladies and want to help them. Sometimes we feel a few shortcomings aren't bad enough for them to suffer business loss. I TOTALLY AGREE. But this should be left to the judgement of the bros. This thread is not meant for robot customers that read statistics. Bros are human they can judge. Sometimes a ML who send you to heaven in 45 minutes is better than one who put you on clouds for an hour. (personally I stick to no shortchanging).

Regarding Alley though, I hope it doesn't affect her business. She is really not bad for a 2nd day ML. During the session I told her how attitude is vital to securing regulars, and she concurred. Very sweet lady. Wish her all the best.
Bravo,

For anyone earning 10-20K a month, there must be some baseline standards.
If those can't be met, then they don't deserve that kind of money.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
coller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

First impression on her was a very friendly & attractive young girl.
(all out to please. From walking you up to her apartment to shower, massage, service, bringing u down n goodbye)
Body was just nice for her small frame.
Massage was better than expected and the sensual part was good and total enjoyment.
Will definitely return for more massage and fun soon.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
If I am not wrong, rmb she once mentioned she has a Boyfriend who proposed to her, so maybe now married and living happily ever after!?

I am still on the lookout for her thread hoping she is working
Old 16-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays, all the slightly better ones all quoting $110....
And the massage is not in nude and got restriction cannot touch here n there.
Pay $110 n not even FJ!!! And the massage not even top class standard most times.

Damn sian.

I dunno about other ppl, but I always try to challenge the limits.
I mean please lah...dun be too gentleman la.
They are clearly taking advantage of us....

Kaylee is fully book today....
Old 16-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Nowadays, all the slightly better ones all quoting $110....
And the massage is not in nude and got restriction cannot touch here n there.
Pay $110 n not even FJ!!! And the massage not even top class standard most times.

Damn sian.

I dunno about other ppl, but I always try to challenge the limits.
I mean please lah...dun be too gentleman la.
They are clearly taking advantage of us....

Kaylee is fully book today....
There are too many people who like to be taken advantage off.
In the near future the customers will be in the losing end.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1