The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheating Wives

Erica & Josh.. A new story of a naughty flirting wife working so late into the nite in her office ... wonder wats gonna happen to her ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like my wife. Just that she doesn't work late alone and I am not retrenched. Haha
Old 03-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dog2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue!!
Old 16-06-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Erica think a bit and immediately shook her head, "No no no, I follow you I follow you!" She need her keys and her wallet in her bag to get home. She doesn't want to wake Jim up to open the door for her.

She hugged his arm again as they move slowly towards her desk. Josh of course don't mind and he was getting an erection as they move.

They reached Erica's desk and Josh shine his torch light around. He felt tense and spooked by the dark office too. There were few more desk around and he checked the area and confirm no one was hiding. He turned around and face Erica and told her it must be her being too tired and seeing illusion. Suddenly there was a sound behind Josh and Erica scream and back off few steps away from Josh.

Erica was staring behind him like she just saw a ghost and covering her mouth with eyes wide open, shivering in fear. She pointed to her hair and said in her trembling voice: “The chair just… moved…”

Josh turned immediately and saw her chair was turned towards his direction. Unknown to Erica he was wearing a smile. His plan has worked. He turned again and face Erica, his hands on her shoulder he said: “Erica look at me. You are too tired and it's just your illusion. Understand? Look at my eyes, you are safe now with me". Erica look at Josh's eyes and it draws her in like an abyss. In a snap Josh has already hypnotized her. Josh has self studied hypnotism for few years and he can hypnotize anyone within seconds, without them noticing they were already hypnotized.

"Come over here and sit down", Josh said. Erica complied and sat as she was told.

"Now whenever you hear the word "Play time", you will follow every instructions given to you, do you understand Erica?", Josh said in his cool and steady voice.

"Yes", Erica answered. Josh has planted a "trojan" in Erica's mind. A key to unlock her whenever he wants.

"Good girl", "Now stand up and raise your dress, show me your panties".

Erica frown and struggle to comply. Then she answered: "I can't... I never wear panties today...". When Josh put someone under his spell, they are pretty much like their usual self. Except they will always comply to Josh's demand.

WTF... Josh thought for a moment Erica could resist his hypnotism. Phew... "Go ahead, raise your dress for me Erica".

Erica felt bewildered that why was she doing what Josh said, but she still do it nonetheless. Josh kneel down in from of her and shine his torch light and study her mount. Nice triangle shape pubic hair neatly shaved about her cunt lips. Her mount was puffy and full. The lips was elegantly proportionate like a small little butterfly.

"Erica you want me to touch your nice pussy?"

"No... I think we shouldn't do that... I am married... it's not right...", Erica responded softly. She found herself trembling slightly but not due to fear.

"Release the slut inside you Erica, be honest to your deepest desires and needs". "Now tell me again, do you want me to touch your pussy?"

"Oh God... I want it... yes please touch my pussy", the next moment she trembles even more as she felt his fingers play with her cunt lips, caressing and stroking them gently.

"How often does your husband fuck you?"

"He didn't touch me for the last few weeks already...", Erica found herself getting wet by those persistent fingers.

To be cuntinued...
Old 16-06-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
"He didn't touch me for the last few weeks already...", Erica found herself getting wet by those persistent fingers..
Thank you for the update.. More pls..
Old 16-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

a v. sexciting update... dinno Erica, already married is another 1 of those naughty girls that goes ard without wearing her panties - pantiless ... Thks TS ... waiting to read the next instalment asap

Old 16-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
xangga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
a v. sexciting update... dinno Erica, already married is another 1 of those naughty girls that goes ard without wearing her panties - pantiless ... Thks TS ... waiting to read the next instalment asap
A very pleasant surprise to see a lady without panties
Old 17-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."He didn't touch me for the last few weeks already...", Erica found herself getting wet by those persistent fingers.

"Why you didn't wear panties today?", Josh lean forward and have a taste of her wet dripping pussy.

"ahhh.... I don't wear... when I am horny... I flash man... in the mrt... I like the look on their face... when they saw my bare pussy... ahhhhhh.... ahhh... yes lick my pussy harder... I love it...", Erica steady herself with her right hand on the edge of her table, her legs was feeling weak.

"You are a naughty mother Erica... very naughty...", he insert his middle finger into her warm moist hole all the way in and started to wriggle it around her G-spot.

"Oh God... I gonna cum... yah... YAHH.... I CUMMING SOOON!", Erica shut her eyes and turn inwards to the feeling of that building pleasure, arching her body and her mouth opened as the wave of bursting climax consumed her. She could not remain standing and sat herself down on the floor panting.

"Suck my cock Erica".

Erica look up and saw a big hard dick right in front of her face. "No... I can't... I shouldn't be doing this... I should go home....".

Resistant was futile. Her mind was weakly resisting but her body was acting against her will like she is not in control anymore. She found herself holding that cock and taking it into her mouth, sucking it with her familiar routine when she suck her husband.

"Good girl. You know you want that cock Erica, be honest to yourself".

The familiar taste of cock, the friction of it inside her mouth but yet different. It felt bigger... much bigger than Jim. She felt guilty sucking another man's cock, but she couldn't stop and the longer she do it, the faster the last trace of guilt melt away and soon she was sucking it willingly, devouring it will more urgency and passion, making it ready... to fill her wanting hole.

"Is my dick bigger than your husband Erica?", Josh turned on his recording apps as he ask, setting it on her table.

"Yes... (slurp).... much bigger... (slurp)... thicker... and longer too...(slurp...)".

"Do you want this cock to go inside your pussy Erica?"

"Yes... please fuck me now..."

"Strip Erica", "Go to the window and face the city lights, let the world see you getting fuck from behind", "you love it right? To expose yourself to the world".

"Yes... I am a naughty mother...", Erica stripped and walked to the window, arching her ass up and spreading her legs wider, waiting.

Josh stroke his cock as he walk behind Erica, finally his cock head rub against her wet labia, his hands playing with her big bouncy boobs, twisting and pinching her nipple.

"Say daddy fuck me", Josh exert his mind control again.

"Daddy... fuck... me...", Erica complied and tears flow down her cheek.

Josh proceed to power fuck her like a raging animal, slamming his dick to the max and savor this hot milf anyway he please.

"Now if your husband is here, what you would say to him?"

"Sorry dear... but he fuck better than you..."

To be cuntinued...
Old 17-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
UnderHeight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice early morning update, thanks bro
Old 17-06-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Naughty wifey Erica ... likes to flash to guys n enjoying other guy's bigger, thicker n longer dick n fuck more than her own husband's.....but there's a little confusion here.. TS says Erica's pussy has got a neat triangle of hair on it but Erica herself says her pussy is bald ... But anyway thks TS ... look forward to yr continuation of yr story of this naughty wifey

Last edited by Rickey; 17-06-2018 at 08:36 AM.
Old 17-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Scretboy is Cool - loads of Potential

This is interesting , more please
Old 17-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Artemise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtemise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Erica sure is very naughty .
Old 17-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
xangga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story .
Old 17-06-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
kYding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Naughty wifey Erica ... likes to flash to guys n enjoying other guy's bigger, thicker n longer dick n fuck more than her own husband's.....but there's a little confusion here.. TS says Erica's pussy has got a neat triangle of hair on it but Erica herself says her pussy is bald ... But anyway thks TS ... look forward to yr continuation of yr story of this naughty wifey
Very sharp eyes!!
Old 18-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of

Very nice story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1