The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

The third time we met, this time I was determined to succeed no matter what.

This session, surprisingly, I didn’t managed to give Coralline a climax, despite trying hard to.

I forgot to mention that Coraline mentioned from day one, that she mainly derives her pleasure from being bonked. While stroking her pleasures her, she prefers the penetration and thrusting motions of a guy.

This third time, I finally figured out a way to properly penetrate her. Instead of a “normal” position above her, I had to be more vertically above, almost perpendicularly above, and, spreading her legs wide open, I had to apply my body weight directly upon her thighs. This prevented the previous problem whereby I felt her thighs were pushing against my body and fighting against me.

As i thrust hard, I could see she was getting quite high too, but looking at her beautiful face, which really turned me on, I realised I was going to come before she would, and I did, just narrowly preventing myself releasing inside her.

Was a really great session indeed !! Am meeting up with her again soon!

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 17-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

A buddy of mine, an online buddy whom I know from this forum, whom we used to discuss about spas and massages, asked me if my story here is real.

He thinks it’s too incredible to be real, and believes it’s my imagination, I’m a good storyteller.

Hmm. I guess I will leave that conclusion to the readers. Sometimes explaining too much spoils the magic.

But I’m sure those involved in the stories, if they ever manage to read, will know !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 17-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

And now for Serina, a heartbreak of a story. She’s part of the reason why I decided to resume posting for this thread.

I’ve been decided and debating for days, not really knowing if I should tell the story, but I guess I have nothing to lose, and I’m hoping opening up here might be therapeutic for myself. So here goes.

Old 17-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

I have been chatting and hoping to meet with Serina. She preferred a meeting to see if we click and were comfortable with each other before we proceeded, but we were still in the planning process.

I was supposed to meet Coraline on an afternoon for a session. I was having the afternoon off, and she was sure that her lunch break was sufficient for us to have a session.

But as I was waiting for her, she told me she might not be able to make it as her meeting was dragging on, so rather than making me wait indefinitely, she called me asking if I wanted to postpone. I reluctantly agreed and was wondering what to do with my afternoon.

On the spur of the moment I messaged Serina asking if she was free, and wanted to meet for that planned chat.

Surprisingly she agreed, and I rushed down by cab. As it was lunch time at the neighbourhood mall I asked if she was ok we chatted at a nearby void deck, as I preferred discretion.

Old 18-06-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Upz, please continue.
Old 18-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Initially was supposed to meet Serina at the MRT station, but as she was coming down by bus, I decided to meet her at the bus-stop instead. After she told me what she was wearing and the bus she was on, I waited eagerly for her bus to arrive.

When the bus arrived, I wondered if she was on, but I decided to wait awhile before reacting. As I stood up and turned around, trying to act nonchalant, I immediately turned and faced her! She was smiling really sweetly, and greeted me.

We went to the nearby block of flats and sat down. Looking at her, I realised she looked much better in person, with a really nice smile which were complemented by her specs.

As we sat there and discussed, I found she was a really nice lady. After we exchanged expectations, there was a moment of awkward silence, like how do you proceed from there ?

Finally I tried to wrap up, saying I guessed it’s up to her and I presumed she would think about it and contact me again. But somehow it seemed such a waste to just end the conversation thus, yet I could not appear too eager and ask for intimacy immediately.

I was thinking what a waste of the afternoon, yet I had to allow her time to decide, as I had done with Yan.

Old 18-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 19-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Re: My NTU "confession" out

I then said if she wasn’t comfortable going all out on the first session, we could always proceed slowly in stages, maybe with cuddling or petting first. She smiled that sweet smile of hers and said ok.

So infuriating!

Whether it was hopefulness or desperation, I don’t know. So I mustered the courage to ask, ok means what? You’ll consider? Or you mean now .....?

Haha. To be continued ...

Old 19-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for update....
Old 19-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Somehow we found ourselves walking out of the estate and towards the hotels in the area.

Making small talk as we walked, the topic about condom use came about. I told her I didn’t have one as I initially thought this was just a chitchat meet, and whether I should get one from the 7-11 nearby. You know, just in case ...

And she told me she had one... you know, just in case ...

Old 19-06-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, more please.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

In the room, it was pretty awkward as I wasn’t sure what the “agreement” was at that point. The conversation we had earlier kinda ended at we can go slow first?
As I lay on the bed, trying to make small talk, Serina gave a slight smile and said something like... then I’ll make the first move (don’t remember the exact words)

Suddenly we were kissing like lovers, as we slowly stripped each other. The kissing and mutual petting had gone on for a while, when she suddenly stopped and reached for her pocket, for the condom.

As I was enjoying the kissing session tremendously I blurted out, “so fast? She smiled and we carried on.

Last edited by Sfan; 20-06-2018 at 11:32 AM.
Old 19-06-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please
Old 20-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

As we carried on and felt more and more passionate, Serina suddenly moved to mount me. I almost sat up in shock, for she did not cap me before that.

There was a slight pain as I penetrated her, but that immediately eased as I slid deep into her. As we moved, the pleasure slowly grew in intensity.

Turning to missionary, her wetness allowed me to thrust really deeply into her, and with each thrust I could see the pleasure shown on her face as she moaned really loudly. All too soon I came into her. She had told me she was on contraception and I could do so.

It was really surreal looking at her smiling and wiping herself off, with some of my juices leaking back out onto the bed.

We cuddled after that, made small talk and we soon started kissing again. I really loved the way she kissed !

Old 21-06-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

As we cuddled and kissed, Serina asked for another go ! Usually I find myself unable or not really able to go for round 2, but with Serina, I don't know how, but I found myself erect and ready to go again.

I penetrated deeply again, and Serina continued her moans. As we started the second session, the telephone (in the room) rang ! Damn !! We had taken up too much time for the foreplay and the cuddles.

We dressed reluctantly and left.

Serina lives quite near me, so we left together. As we parted, i really wanted to meet her again and soon !!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1