The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any websites with good outcall?
Old 16-06-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Any websites with good outcall?
. Look decent enough. $$$$$$ .COM SELECTION of several house under one apps. Not yet try well give it a ahoot
Old 16-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
chebie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Are you confusing HCMC thread with BKK thread? Or, if indeed, there are hair salons with pretty babes in BKK, please enlighten. I will get my hair shampooed there everyday. Maybe will ask them to trim my bush as well.
Yeah I might have, but I would like to get my hair wash and massage by pretty babes in bkk since I知 there.

Anyway is there siam diu at bkk or KTV that can recommand.
Old 17-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulang69 View Post
. Look decent enough. $$$$$$ .COM SELECTION of several house under one apps. Not yet try well give it a ahoot
Pm me the website
Old 18-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Want to do normal massage in bkk....for oil massage, are they done in the nude with towel cover or need to wear pants like in Singapore.

ANy regular massage place (proper massage) that offers HJ discreetly ?
Old 18-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grunt123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all the Master here

I will be flying to Bkk this coming Thursday, and after reading all your post (went back to 40 pages behind of this thread). I am thinking to visit Thermae, but before jumping into the pool, would like to know the Sop there. I watched few videos from YouTube about the condition.

When the best time to go there? Or when usually the best one come out? 9pm? 10pm?

And also If I want to do ST, the room is just right at the same spot right? Thermae cafe? Or should I go and book another hotel room?
Old 18-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Want to do normal massage in bkk....for oil massage, are they done in the nude with towel cover or need to wear pants like in Singapore.

Usually will provide shorts or disposable shorts.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Proper massage that offer HJ discreetly? sound funny leh.....proper already mean proper no hanky panky right?
Old 18-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha i also say. For proper massage i usually go healthland.

In bkk now. Raining cats and dogs sia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Proper massage that offer HJ discreetly? sound funny leh.....proper already mean proper no hanky panky right?
Old 18-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
proper as in real massage. not piano one.

massage is primary , HJ is side menu.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
proper as in real massage. not piano one.

massage is primary, HJ is side menu.
Want proper massage just look for any lau auntie shop.
Confirm you "song".

Don't mix humsup and proper massage together.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Usually will provide shorts or disposable shorts.
I went to asia herb, was given tight brief underwear n transparent summore, n halfway i got a woodie when she massaged my thigh with hot stone, lol i sibeh paiseh, but i gentleman lah n didnt try asking whether can hj anot even tho only me n her in the room, i know wasted rite...
Old 18-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
n halfway i got a woodie when she massaged my thigh with hot stone, lol i sibeh paiseh,
555 if this situation happens to me I'll see if the puying's face is blushing or not?

Boh bian cheong until nothing to cheong so become lod jit (pervert) liao.
Must see girl's expression sad/shy or humiliation factor then can get hard 555!
Old 19-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello, i am at bkk for this week. Anyone want to meet up and go club together? PM me
Old 19-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just Back from Short Trip again:

Day 1 & 2:
Contact the thermae girl previously met, too bad this time she got braces.. Next day Heading to thermae, saw one girl with hot body, picked her and her is really hardworking in BJ. FJ also not bad.

Day 3:
Heading to SC and Nana. In spanky the girl is wild and playable, just like Crazy house. Best looking girl still from Bacarra.

Day4:
Meet up local girl friend, dinner and drunk.

Day5:
First time went to Remember4. It is a bar and restaurant with many PR. 85% of them is very young and pretty. Had dinner there and picked 2 PR. Not bad to pass time and drink there while watching Fifa. Damage is reasonable too. But this place cater for local and many of them cannot speak english.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 19-06-2018 at 11:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1