The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 8
Mehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMehmeh0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
where did the sister disappeared to?
Can't log too often
Old 04-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Secret fetish confession

i have panties fetish. at one point the urge to get "fresh" panties was so high, that i literally post online for part time home cleaning work.
so far i worked in 5 different houses, 2 families and 3 single working ladies living alone.
for the single ladies, in the beginning they are always at home while i clean the place (so i did actual housework) i would scan for their panties, bra etc

one of them is a local 46 year old attractive account (or auditor) living in bukit panjamg alone. after 3 "supervised" cleaning, she allow me to go up during the day to clean her place. she will create a separate temp password everytime i go over when she is at work.
i will clean up the place for 2-3 hours and then i will take her used panties (and some of her cleaned ones from her wordrobe and lie on her bed and enjoy myself. i ever cum into one of her moisturizer bottle also

the other families, they are usually at home when i clean but one of the family has a very chio SYT, she is very careless with her panties, always leaving them around (esp in the bathroom) so i always take one with me when i leave.

no longer doing that now, too old and tired to clean houses
Old 04-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i have panties fetish. at one point the urge to get "fresh" panties was so high, that i literally post online for part time home cleaning work.
so far i worked in 5 different houses, 2 families and 3 single working ladies living alone.
for the single ladies, in the beginning they are always at home while i clean the place (so i did actual housework) i would scan for their panties, bra etc

one of them is a local 46 year old attractive account (or auditor) living in bukit panjamg alone. after 3 "supervised" cleaning, she allow me to go up during the day to clean her place. she will create a separate temp password everytime i go over when she is at work.
i will clean up the place for 2-3 hours and then i will take her used panties (and some of her cleaned ones from her wordrobe and lie on her bed and enjoy myself. i ever cum into one of her moisturizer bottle also

the other families, they are usually at home when i clean but one of the family has a very chio SYT, she is very careless with her panties, always leaving them around (esp in the bathroom) so i always take one with me when i leave.

Bro Kimsiew, you damn power!!!! We all miss your story and encounter...lol
Old 11-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sadly, still missing this sis. hope all is well for u
Old 13-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting stories here, please continue.
Old 13-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky no hidden cctv

Quote:

Old 10-09-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmeh0987 View Post
Can't log too often
Damn sis, your pics too vulgar already. It be a hard rough bonking if any bros spread your legs. For me, i go to the extent of making your pussy sore of having a dick in you.

Sidenote, try teasing your bf by going commando on a date and tease him numerously. See his reaction. U never know how hard he goes on you. Hopefully he wont limp after 1 round.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro kimsiew really got many tricks up your sleeve...this sounds like a movie plot sia...pls consider sharing more of your exploits n encounters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1