The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Aiyo if want nude n thai tradition with happy ending.... just walk in any thai massage shop in sukhumvit ask can liao. Haiz

No need simi jap joints or what cuz sukhumvit majority the shops all got use japs menu even owner is farang invested. Shops with more white skin girls are jap favorite lah obviously.

Make sure tell say u want the most experienced in massage lor cuz some of the ladies attended real thai massage course b4 n received certification one. But they also sell lah to earn more mah. Haiz

Sometimes order from hotel outcall thai massage service the girl come room is also trained in good massage. One way to know if she provide special service or not is simple ask her "can i not wear anything during the massage?". 55555
What I want is not just regular massage, I'm asking if I can get Thai massage, but not just me in the nude, the girl is also nude. So I don't think any random.place in sukhumvit does this right?
Old 23-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nude traditional Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
What I want is not just regular massage, I'm asking if I can get Thai massage, but not just me in the nude, the girl is also nude. So I don't think any random.place in sukhumvit does this right?
Not any ramdon place lah, who want to strip nake to massage you for just 200 baht an hour????

But........if you will to pay, sure you can get people willing to do. USD 1000 ok bo??
Old 24-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
oh my goodness. already pointed you in the right direction at the beginning of this thread. if you still cannot take it from there based on my advice then no point advising you further. folks like you need to invest in a personal guide.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros. I think my. Last message was misunderstood. It was said that any joint in sukhumvit offers what I requested. But that's not the case. I was just double checking.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

SO for legit massage in BKK is it legit to be in the nude ?
like those at legit spa like Healthland, Diviana spa etc.....
Old 18-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
SO for legit massage in BKK is it legit to be in the nude ?
like those at legit spa like Healthland, Diviana spa etc.....
Usually strip naked for oil massage, but not all massage lady willing to do HJ in proper massage place.......

Remember when i was living in bkk, I bio 1 chio bu in suk soi 22 to massage me every time i go there for oil massage, knn I go more than 10 times still cannot touch her or get her to HJ me, but song also lah got chio bu do oil massage for me till i sleep like baby .
Old 18-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Usually strip naked for oil massage, but not all massage lady willing to do HJ in proper massage place.......

Remember when i was living in bkk, I bio 1 chio bu in suk soi 22 to massage me every time i go there for oil massage, knn I go more than 10 times still cannot touch her or get her to HJ me, but song also lah got chio bu do oil massage for me till i sleep like baby .
i don't mind not gettting a HJ. if i cannot tahan, just go toilet DIY lah...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1