The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of
ML who French

Ml who French is like very very rare.
I've a thing for French but so far only 1 ml got tongue fight with me.
She rtc last month and was my regular and now I'm missing it.
Most of the times is ymmv
Any French to recco?
Old 26-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML who French

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Any French to recco?
French quite rare n depends on chemistry. Try b4 at e wellness 2 ml one left n one still thr . Hint malaysian ml
Old 26-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Any French to recco?
Think these kinda of thing ymmv one..even if can most ppl will not share also.
Old 26-07-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

ML frenching just must see chemistry. So i do not have trouble in french with my usual ml. ^^
Old 26-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 18
vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!vinsc is one of the Best!

Agree it hard to find. Mine also RTC. The Las time I found was also try and error. Some may take a few visits.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
GPMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes chemistry is important.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Such things are YMMV depending on chemistry, but I can't help but think of the ML French other bros before my session..
Old 26-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Last time 99% FLs can french but now 99% don't
If a ML do u r the luckiest guy

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 26-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any French to recco?
Upped u back thxs bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 26-07-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any French to recco?
So many can french, is the support you given her enough to let her meet her quota?
Old 26-07-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Any French to recco?
I would prefer the ML french selectively than just anyone. Recently does met one viet who seem to have good chemistry and we did french passionately during the session.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any French to recco?

Many can french. Maybe u make her song song first then try.
Old 26-07-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I know one at yishun and one at NBR can french but depends on chemistry...also need to invest a bit first to get their trust before can go further...once on..you can french like lovers...they also like to enjoy the feeling...
Old 26-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I know one at yishun and one at NBR can french but depends on chemistry...also need to invest a bit first to get their trust before can go further...once on..you can french like lovers...they also like to enjoy the feeling...
1st time NO where come 2nd visit
I always believe ML / FL if want to have return customer 1st visit always give the best
But I agreed most r depends on chemistry / YMMV nowadays

Old 26-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

if ml always give the first timer the best, like that very dangerous, even ah neh, bangla also can...I don't like....I prefer we build up chemistry slowly then more enjoyable..as least got some real feelings in it...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1