The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
so far tried 2 of RP girls. one from budget bonk tier and the other is the recent NAME. both ok not much diff from photo and booking done very straight forward.

another would be emma which is also straight forward.

the rest i tried way back then was tomyam88 & xclusive. also not much problem.

only those WeChat only kind very high chance of photo diff from real life and always try to leave after 1 shot. what i mean here are those WeChat okt that don't advertise here. beware when trying.

You tried tomyum88 before bro? The one in laksaboy? Heard they use fake pics. How did ur girl turned out?
Old 11-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just ended a session with Tammy (Doll88) not long ago, left a happy man. Only gripe is the location, central area but not very accessible by public transport. Nevertheless, money well spent

Looks: 8/10. 90% alike relative to photos, looks slightly more mature in real life too
Body: 9/10. Minus one point cos a bit bah bah and boobs slighfly saggy, but I can confirmed it is 100% natural big C to D. If you are into slim ladies, pls skip her

BBBJ: 7/10. Not too bad, but room for improvement. I am not a BJ guy so this doesn't concern me much

FJ: 9/10. Very adventurous lady who is willing to try different positions

Frenching: Yes! DFK with tongue action. Certainly adds to the GFE

GFE: 10/10. Very good attitude lady who is friendly and smiles aplenty. Cuddles in between shots. Very non commercial attitude

RTF: Yes if vitamin M reloads

Verdict: Extremely worth the money. A gem not to be missed. Don't miss her before she leaves in 2 weeks time
Old 11-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Try all stable till one that is willing to take your booking.

If all stables don't take your Booking. I don't know anyone can't help. And Great Bonk is for FR leh.
Should have asked in the Chit chat thread for such question maybe ?
I have tried other stables before, just that I saw Jane and wanted to try LustVegas but no contact info provided and unable to sign in to website. Able to PM me the OKT's contact?

Sorry new signup to this forum, didn't know got Chit Chat thread...
Old 11-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

championaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchampionaire123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post
Late FR for Tammy from doll88

Looks: Its her in pic
Boobs: D soft but cant tell enhance or natural seriously
I don't think they are enhanced. Her boobs are tofu-like soft. A rare breed indeed, especially among Thai ladies who are crazy about boobs enhancement
Old 11-05-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Honey from d88 looks like came early recently. Any one remember her old stable and name? Alise looks busty too. Might be a great tarma..

Last edited by simple4simple; 11-05-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KOF98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Milky emmanuelle

She is really cute girl.very friendly and polite.give out drinks which is seldom now a day.

Look 8- have the type of school girl look.

Body 7- normal body frame a little short.

Boobs 7-nice soft bouncy tits.

Frenching 10-lover kind of french. those who cannot live without this service must try her.for me if a fl cannot french then i will usually leave early.

Catbath 9-she is out to please.she look hungry going for my little one.

BBBJ 9- deep throat at times and she really into it. CIM is possible.

Painting and fingering 10- she like and moan.very sensitive to paint and can cum by fingering when you can heard the watery sound after few stroke.

FJ 9-what you want she can do.obedient girl.

AJ- no try.

Gfe 10- fully out to kc you.do not proceed if you weak mind me also kena the kc virus until overshot time.

Will Rtf if she still around.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Haiz......Why ask others to PM u the contact when u can PM the OKT yourself? If all the OKTs don't reply u mean they don't want your business or u are black listed aka ban.
Bro...it's not OKT don't reply me, I'm saying there's no contact information provided on their thread unlike all other stables.

Maybe I'm missing out something but if any kind souls could direct me..I'll be much appreciated
Old 11-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by championaire123 View Post
I don't think they are enhanced. Her boobs are tofu-like soft. A rare breed indeed, especially among Thai ladies who are crazy about boobs enhancement
Isn't she Alice from tiko previously
Old 11-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amy of Bangkok Gems

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty korean looking, tall and fair)
Body: Boobs are small C and slightly sagging
BBBJ: 9/10 (She knows where are the sensitive areas to lick)
FJ: 7/10 (Feel she could have done better. Laid there like a dead fish, not proactive enough. She's naturally wet though, no KY needed)
Frenching: No. She doesn't like it, turned away when I tried to initiate

GFE: Plenty of room for improvement. She wanted me to shower alone, and I obliged. But when the action starts it feels pretty commercial and she gives me the feeling of going through the motion. Not much chit chat and when I tried to break the ice, she either ignored me or give one-worded replies

RTF: No. Plenty of other gems around. At $160/90/2, feels pretty overpriced for the service standard
Old 11-05-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
FR for Amy of Bangkok Gems

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty korean looking, tall and fair)
Body: Boobs are small C and slightly sagging
BBBJ: 9/10 (She knows where are the sensitive areas to lick)
FJ: 7/10 (Feel she could have done better. Laid there like a dead fish, not proactive enough. She's naturally wet though, no KY needed)
Frenching: No. She doesn't like it, turned away when I tried to initiate

GFE: Plenty of room for improvement. She wanted me to shower alone, and I obliged. But when the action starts it feels pretty commercial and she gives me the feeling of going through the motion. Not much chit chat and when I tried to break the ice, she either ignored me or give one-worded replies

RTF: No. Plenty of other gems around. At $160/90/2, feels pretty overpriced for the service standard

Bro, there were already quite a few warnings about her already.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer13 View Post
Isn't she Alice from tiko previously
No idea. Anyway she is worth a try if you don't mind the location a bit out of the way
Old 11-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jayda fr Doll.....After a series of dried fish and sting, finally a great session with a cheerful real gfe attitude FL.

As in everything ...never set too high an expectation, as what is promoted normally need to discount here and there. Hotel location, with decent a ambience not the quickie joint along balestier but right smack in town next to a mrt station.

In terms of look, in dim lighting everything usually looks at least ok. Normally if there are thick make up, rating will be no that high but can still accept. Face not baby smooth, but body nice to rub all over...boobs enhance and nose job as in most Thai FL whom had been doing this for a bit

She is attentive to your needs and really focused on serving you....small kisses escalated to dfk with nice passionate feeling as I fingered her simultaneously, this continued for a bit...then bbj before she ride the hell out of me starting with reverse cowgirl.

Changed a few position...and eventually unloaded ... washed up and she offered massage which was Not bad.

I pulled her n cuddle after she did a full massage on m y back all the way to my calves.made small talk then started to kiss n went all the way with her rubbing her groin on my shaft...appreciated her trust in me not to take advantage and Raw her...capped and another round of intensive fj...

Overall a fantastic session with her being attentive until sending me out of the door...went across to have a hearty meal after leaving the hotel.

She will be going off on Monday, so you still have the weekend to try this Gem before she goes off. By her attentive service at near end of tour, think she will not short you like some less service oriented FL.

Last edited by Dobernite; 11-05-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rayora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Mina from RP? Looks pretty and young..
Old 11-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

Lol the regular chiongsters here are keeping quiet about the regular Ang pais who have arrived in Singapore I see. Don’t blame you guys. So hard to get an appointment. Last time wait like siao. Now lagi worse.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Yuki of D88

It’s been some time since I posted anything here and just had to share this. Stable is prompt addressing concerns and dispensing relevant info. Good response time. Thumbs up.

Now, about the girl, absolutely an unpolished diamond, and I mean this literally. Great looks cause but her parentage, you need to ask her for the details. Nice huggable body with curves in the right places. Very nice boobs with perky nipples, a definite handful even for my large hands. Trimmed bush with a lovely very UNDER used oyster hidden there. NEW in this line, 😁

Score not so important for me, but for those who need numbers, I would rate her a solid 7.0

Be safe and treat people they way you want to be treated. What goes around comes around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1