The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-04-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Her last working day is May. 5th?
Acccording to her yes
Old 26-04-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Just finish a session w Beny from BKKGems and as usual the girls from bro jerry do not disappoint....when he told me the place was along jxx cxxxxx i thought jialat liao must be some rabak apartment or shophouse but boy to my suprise its prolly one of the best location i ever been to.

Anyway just to clarify some frs about beny i dont think some of the frs the bros written are that accurate..like her boobs are definitely enhanced but really well done and still nice to squeeze not like the really hard ones and beny really loves it when you squeeze hard and fondle her nipples,she even does it herself and will ask you to squeeze hard too.

Looks:8-9/10 (really her and she looks really pretty in certain angles)

Body:8/10 really nice ass for doggy

FJ:8/10 her pussy is tight and she knows how to grip you while she is on top,can take a good pounding as well...damn shiok to doggy her infront of the mirror...
Service:8/10 Will shower with you with some rubba rubba grinding her ass on you and gave me a really nice massage from head to toe!

AJ:i actually paid $200 but did not try in the end as im normally a one shot kinda guy....went for my favourite cim instead...

BBBJ+CIM:8/10 not perfect because her bbbj was just normal,although w slurping popping sound and some balls licking i felt she could have done better,CIM was perfect though,she took every drop like a champ!
Old 26-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
Just finish a session w Beny from BKKGems and as usual the girls from bro jerry do not disappoint....when he told me the place was along jxx cxxxxx i thought jialat liao must be some rabak apartment or shophouse but boy to my suprise its prolly one of the best location i ever been to.

Anyway just to clarify some frs about beny i dont think some of the frs the bros written are that accurate..like her boobs are definitely enhanced but really well done and still nice to squeeze not like the really hard ones and beny really loves it when you squeeze hard and fondle her nipples,she even does it herself and will ask you to squeeze hard too.

Looks:8-9/10 (really her and she looks really pretty in certain angles)

Body:8/10 really nice ass for doggy

FJ:8/10 her pussy is tight and she knows how to grip you while she is on top,can take a good pounding as well...damn shiok to doggy her infront of the mirror...
Service:8/10 Will shower with you with some rubba rubba grinding her ass on you and gave me a really nice massage from head to toe!

AJ:i actually paid $200 but did not try in the end as im normally a one shot kinda guy....went for my favourite cim instead...

BBBJ+CIM:8/10 not perfect because her bbbj was just normal,although w slurping popping sound and some balls licking i felt she could have done better,CIM was perfect though,she took every drop like a champ!
Haha you actually believed the FRs written for this stable? I tried a few of their gals and they don't match the expectations given from the FRs at all

The only worthy one I tried from them is the ang pai Ying Ying, even rtf her

The worst one I got from them is this gal call Amy that came around December 2017. Bad attitude, no GFE. Do a search on my post history and you can find the FR I wrote for that b*tch
Old 26-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

In general, a lot of the FRs here are nothing more than advertisements. Especially those coming from 20 pointers with 0 power.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Haha you actually believed the FRs written for this stable? I tried a few of their gals and they don't match the expectations given from the FRs at all

The only worthy one I tried from them is the ang pai Ying Ying, even rtf her

The worst one I got from them is this gal call Amy that came around December 2017. Bad attitude, no GFE. Do a search on my post history and you can find the FR I wrote for that b*tch
well if you have tried or seen the girls in FL2/3,backpage & also $$$$$$$$ you would find that the FL1 girls are generally more decent and i dare to say they provide better services thn prc girls,at the end of the day all of them are in this for the money the but the FL1 girls in general provide better services.like u said u did rtf the ang pai from this stable,of course we see frs and live pics and manage oyr. expectations abit la lol
Old 26-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
In general, a lot of the FRs here are nothing more than advertisements. Especially those coming from 20 pointers with 0 power.
Dont see a lil dragon w 817 points and 10 power contributing in any frs except for a pathetic fr of a ml,most talking cock in other sections.lil dragon too small to get good service? anyway not here to make enemies,i tried girls from a few other okts here before and i find bro jerry service and girls to be the best so far,wanted to try some angpais like maggie from siam angels and some from
tkc club but not everyones scheduele can align sometimes.anyway does points and power really matter? honestly i been in the forum for few years and i dont even know how to up or down ppl points LOL
Old 26-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
Dont see a lil dragon w 817 points and 10 power contributing in any frs except for a pathetic fr of a ml,most talking cock in other sections.lil dragon too small to get good service? anyway not here to make enemies,i tried girls from a few other okts here before and i find bro jerry service and girls to be the best so far,wanted to try some angpais like maggie from siam angels and some from
tkc club but not everyones scheduele can align sometimes.anyway does points and power really matter? honestly i been in the forum for few years and i dont even know how to up or down ppl points LOL
Newbies so pro in feedback and criticize veterans...cannot blame brothers for being doubtful as so many 20 pointers are giving raving reviews....many also ott their facts wrong like stating apartment when the girls are based in hotel or wrong cup size etc....btw I thought power indicates number of years in the forum? 0 power means 0 years?
Old 26-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Newbies so pro in feedback and criticize veterans...cannot blame brothers for being doubtful as so many 20 pointers are giving raving reviews....many also ott their facts wrong like stating apartment when the girls are based in hotel or wrong cup size etc....btw I thought power indicates number of years in the forum? 0 power means 0 years?
A lot of FRs seems to have certain key phrases or sentencing structure that get repeated over and over so can't seem but to feel doubtful. Having said that, girls from some stables move around frequently so might be a few days in an apartment then switch to hotel and so on. Last time one girl told me she not coming back Singapore coz the boss made her change locations every 3 days or so... very tiring. Had to tell her not all stables are like that.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

End of the day, its up to you to decide whats real and whats not. Just take the FR's as a ' reference ' for your selection.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Nope...i think u need min 40point or so to get power if i m not wrong....if u been here for 10year u will get 10power 1 shot once u hit the min point needed...

Some have more den the min but 0 power coz they have yet to reach their 1 year anniversary here
Lol...tbh i dunno how the points system works and i dun really care though. Have been here for awhile. Have even changed nicks (cos seldom login...forgot password and i deleted my old mailbox).

I inly write frs when i feel they deseve it, but sad to say stellar service has been hard to come by for me: maybe cos i m not handsome.

Anyhow, it is always easy to get excited abt a girl who looks pretty and have lotsa stellar reviews. I do too. And often gets disappointed by the service. Which is the reason y i usually stay away and once a while come out only when i have a big urge.

Take all fr with a huge pinch of salt i guess (even mine).

I always rem this phrase...YMMV. =)
Old 26-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AhGong88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha i have been around since strand hotel days. Those old bird confirm know club99 2nd home days. But i just create account this year. Bo bian so much security nowadays from stable. small head blood vessel want burst liao so lan lan create acc.

This means im a clone or fr writer as well?? hahaha
Old 26-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
EuroR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anna from TKC...

Have supported TKC for a few times now as the girls are usually up to standards. Anna was no exception.

Location: Very nice place. Clean with attach shower. Quite a decent apartment. Queen mattress on the floor.

Look: No longer SYT but more towards a milfy look. Decent looking. Kind of sexy looks if you dig it.

Body: Not bad. Abit of meat here and there but still not so bad. Won’t reject and turn off type.

Shower: I showered myself as she already showered. My choice not that she did not offer to shower together.

Boob: Natural big B with pointy nipples.

French: Awesome. Not a lot of tongue action but smooch throughout the session. Will ask you can I kiss you before starting. Why not? Haha

Massage: One of the better massage I’ve had from a FL. Got put in effort type.

BBBJ: Super love.. Slurpy and wet BBBJ given by her with DT and lots of tongue. Gave me quite a Long BBBJ.

FJ: A decent rider. Will pull u in for a kiss while pumping her. Pussy not very tight but still can feel.

Comms: The Best English speaking FL. I’ve met so far. She got an England Bf before and spent sometime in Australia. This explained her great English and accent. She’s definitely one who can hold a great conversation if you like such things.

GFE: Great GFE with minimal commercial feel given by her. Will treat you like her bf instead of a client. I was surprised when she stretched her hand for a handshake when I entered. Lol first time shake hand with FL. Will bring you water and ask you if want any drinks.

Overall: A very great bonk indeed. Do look for her if you want commando service from an experienced lady who likes sex. Give her a miss if you are looking for a green SYT who needs guidance and TLC. She is going back on 2 May 18. Happy bonking guys! ~
Old 26-04-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know this is not the right thread to ask this question... But are there other similar websites like SBF for Singapore FL?
Old 26-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 11
Anthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud ofAnthonylim568 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688403

BKKGEMS-ROSE

Looks: 8/10 (Very choi looks... pretty gal!)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (Natural soft big boobs sensitive oreo!!)
Frenching: 2/10 (No, keep moving away only light kissing!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (She love my long icream!!)
Cim: (No, I did not get a CIM.)
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly and chatty ice breaker!)
Recomm: Friendly playful girl which love to chat, good english speaking! Lastly, i love her sexy body!
Old 26-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

My 1st RTF

Source - TheRegentLust
Babe - Apple
(https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688524)

First Encounter (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=29575)

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.

- Dun be LAZY ... go read my 1st Encounter
Boobs - "C" cup (Sensitive, C Plus (I guess), I am not expert, She told me it is ORIGINAL, no visible knife marks under breast, recommended for BOOB Lover)
Personality - 8/10 (Usually when 2nd RTF, babes will be lazy and give 1 shot including GFE, however, she maintains and up the level for me)
Frenching - 9/10 DFK (Love the way she French with me, she is one babe that kiss me with passion and emotion)
Cunninglus - Fantastic (No Smell, bald smooth shaven made her orgasm several times) Sensitive and cummed when I had my take-out DATY. Totally wet the bed, sorry brother after me. She says it is done via Laser.
Fellatio - 9/10 (Slow wet, sensuous, able to tease in slow and fast mode, DT, GFE type)
FJ - 8/10 Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning (I love the way she grinds) She orgasm several times together with me (maybe becoz of Chemistry)
AJ - No
Massage - Did not Try

Accommodating - 8/10

Awards - 4/5 Stars (I rate her high becoz I love the way she rides, blows me. GFE feel, there is no commercial feel, her SVC is SOLID and Chio SYT that clicks with me)

RTF - Yes Definately !!!

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an GFE kind with warmth personality of a Thai babe.

1st SHOT
We spend 10 mins in heavy kissing and goping, pealing my clothes off as I did on her RED lacy Bra and lacy G-strings once in her room. The feel of coming home to a Sex-Craved Kitty, and was almost going to mis-fired, she stopped and lead me to shower. There in the bathroom, it continues another round of steamy heavy petting, using her inner thighs gripping my hard throbbing manhood, with soapy shampoo it was like doing her thighs as she deep kisses me.

She sat herself on the edge of the tub and starts DT and BBBJ ... I told her, nobody is able to make me cum BBBJ and CIM (She just smiles and said to me, let me try with feeling) ... how to reject like that ... it was sooo much different from the 1st encounter I had with her. Felt so much like a FB... She succeeded and said it taste sweet and nice. Not many man taste sweet. (I guess it her way of trying to KC) I was just stunned and a happy man because I love being BJed, however, no babes is able to make the mark.

2nd Shot
She wipe me dry and lead me to the edge of the bed, sat me down, straddling me with her legs open, hugging and kissing me all over my ears, neck forehead, cheeks where ever she can plant her lips on. It was slow and sensuous. Then she made me lie down as she do a helicopter turning to 69 and we ate each other. Within a short while of she orgasm violently with afew squirts (I think she is a Squirter) and then she told me, it is my turn. Within 5 minutes, my sweet vanilla protein rich cream were all consumed by her as I watch her lick her lips (Disclaimer ~ It might not happen to you, so please do not ask for it) In my mind, I am already spent and legs wobbly. She came up and frenched me as I did her, tasting my own vanilla. She said, no man has done that to her giving her orgasm as well dare kiss her when she just had vanilla protein unless she spit and mouth wash .. I told her, it is fair as a lover, the babe dare CIM then the man should kiss her as well. She just smiles and continue kissing me.

We french for almost 15 minutes with like long lost. Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body especially my weak spot, she was grinding her groin on my thighs with her moist hole and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my semi-hard rod. All this while, she uses me to satify her needs and in control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. (Disclaimer ~ I guess she is comfortable with me, which may not happen to you).

I really enjoyed when a lady just take control and violated me for her sextification first, which makes it less commercial to me, hard to come by such babes. ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. Gonna be many RTF and hopefully not get KCed by her. Somehow, this babe is able to KC me and I kind of allow it.

3rd Shot (Disclaimer ~ IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR YOU, because she said that I am SPECIAL)
When she had her filled, she whispers lustfully into my eyes and give her my best shot like last time we were together. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. Deciding on giving her the tongue-ful treatment. Not a screamer but soft moaner she is.

From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood (fully capped) which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for my tool. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up when I am in Bangkok area. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

Stable
Good Job Bro !!! Please bring more babes like her and make me BROKE.

The Good
Apple attitude and svc as well as GFE improved tremendous (I have never experienced a RTF babe giving better service, usually I stopped at 2nd RTF due to drop in SVC and GFE) She is really supper Gaolat, maybe she is my nemesis, I really love her SVC and GFE. For me, this 1st RTF made me confirmed my other 2 RTF with Bro Regent with no regrets. Her Svc and GFE meets beyond my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. (Disclaimer ~ Whatever happen today, I can assure that it will never happen to you because she said the chemistry between us is SPECIAL and she will never give any customer what she gave me ... Sooo, no need to ask her)

The Bad
So far, I cannot find any fault (Maybe because no time to find fault)

The Ugly
So far, I cannot find any fault (Maybe because no time to find fault)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1