The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ZIGMAN63 is Cool - loads of Potential
I visited on the weekend... she a bit on the chubby side but service is$$$$$ notch.
I'm nearly 7 Inches and she took 90 pct of the popsicle doing her best all the time saying da...da...da..

Will be going back for more rounds soon.
Old 30-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancim View Post
Yup, definitely not 4B
So how much?
Old 30-08-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Voluptuous natural D cup lady with great attitude - << YOYO >>

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Another post for bros who are into ladies with big natural boobs at least D cup and above.

https://ibb.co/CJcPtkZ

Yoyo (91036965) isn’t new and many happy bros have already paid her a visit during her previous stint here. She’s a demure soft spoken lady with boobs that are smooth, heavy and full of volume. Probably have not gone through child birth. Best part is she always ensures that we leave fully satisfied. Treat her well!

Before you pm me for her contact, please read the post.
Old 31-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MalayFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro exchange for posting the contact on the thread.

Went down just now to try and really good service. She asked if i wanted a massage first and i said i did. Her massages are so so lah to be expected but she did like put in effort to kindda massage properly before asking me to turn around.

Her neh neh D cup full of volume sia. Cheerful lady always smiling but sadly i cant speak chinese but that didnt stop her to initiate any convo. Yes like some bros said she is on the chubby side but not too chubby. Just nice la w the neh neh she have also. Saw rose also when coming in. Maybe can have the battle of the neh neh in my face one day HAHA.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

I actually messaged Rose to ask because she mentioned to me the last time I visited that she might have someone moving in beside her. When I saw this thread and the hints that were dropped, I had to try my luck because I'm a boobs lover.

Asked her if can tarma and she said can. I purposely chose the last slot of the day because no rush for both parties (in this case 3 lol)

I haven't experienced a lot of tarmas (only one other time with MM and TT), but this one was quite exciting because you get to turn around after your massage and see 2 D-cuppers strip in front of you. If any bros don't get hard there and then, we need to have a chat.

During the massage, both were very chatty and we talked about travel and food. After a while, Rose started sensual with a boob massage while Yoyo reached under for some action on my lil bro. The soft moans from Rose and Yoyo were enough to get me at full attention.

Was asked to turn around and Rose stood beside the bed while Yoyo started caressing my lil bro. She then gently stroked my balls while licking the tip and shaft, eventually going down on. With her mouth wrapped so tightly around it, she occasionally used her tongue to lick my shaft and it honestly made me almost cum. Her soft moans while sucking me off were very natural and turned me on quite a bit.

While all that was happening, Rose stood on the side of the bed and we engaged in some light pecks which progressed into DFK. I rubbed her pussy with one finger and she started getting wet . Moans were coming from every direction and they were getting louder. I was already on the edge, but I didn't want to give up just yet because I hadn't had the chance to enjoy Yoyo. I asked Rose to swap places with her and it was the best decision I ever made. Yes Yoyo might not be the slimmest around, but her boobs are the best pair to grab that it makes up for it. And yes, it felt even better than Rose.

I caressed her boobs with one hand while the other roamed south and fingered her already wet pussy. Soft moans escaped her mouth as she trembled ever so slightly to each stroke of my finger. Not a second went by that I didn't think about fucking them both then and there. But I knew my wallet wouldn't be able to take the hit so I had to bite my lip hard on that one.

Shortly after, I surrendered to Rose's BBBJ, but I honestly could not tell if it's because she was that good, or I was high from caressing Yoyo's soft and supple breasts. FYI when I visited Rose before I could never cum from her BBBJ, but this time was different. Probably the experience as a whole kept me high.

If you've read this far, I just want to say that if you are a fan of Rose, do try Yoyo. Like Rose, her looks will grow on you and she has a little baby fat that you can absolutely look past because that's not where your attention will be anyway. And if you are a big boobs lover like me, I can honestly tell you that having 4 airbags in your face is a rare enough opportunity to try at least once.

Don't ask me the location. Just text her to find out. But I will tell you that this experience was 4B4R. Quite extensive damage yes, and I'd probably want to try Yoyo solo next time just to see how she fairs. And since this thread is about Yoyo anyway...

Looks : 8/10 (makeup and her looks grow on you)
Body : 8/10 (baby fat here and there, but VERY smooth skin)
Boobs : 9/10 (less one point because I didn't get to fully experience)
Massage : 8/10 She actually knows how to use strength so it's not that bad. Better than Rose playing piano on my back lol)
Sensual : N.A (because Tarma. But her HDLY was a little below average)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Great suction, tongue action and kept it wet and tight)
GFE : 9/10 (Talks to you about anything and her voice is actually soothing)

Thank you for coming to my Tit talk. Have a great polling day everyone.
Old 01-09-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MalayFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah the damage for tarma better than booking for Lucy from SLG. That Lucky neh neh really fking huge but too bad price on the high side. But for her boobs, F cupper sia. Damn rare to have that on yr face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
I actually messaged Rose to ask because she mentioned to me the last time I visited that she might have someone moving in beside her. When I saw this thread and the hints that were dropped, I had to try my luck because I'm a boobs lover.

Asked her if can tarma and she said can. I purposely chose the last slot of the day because no rush for both parties (in this case 3 lol)

I haven't experienced a lot of tarmas (only one other time with MM and TT), but this one was quite exciting because you get to turn around after your massage and see 2 D-cuppers strip in front of you. If any bros don't get hard there and then, we need to have a chat.

During the massage, both were very chatty and we talked about travel and food. After a while, Rose started sensual with a boob massage while Yoyo reached under for some action on my lil bro. The soft moans from Rose and Yoyo were enough to get me at full attention.

Was asked to turn around and Rose stood beside the bed while Yoyo started caressing my lil bro. She then gently stroked my balls while licking the tip and shaft, eventually going down on. With her mouth wrapped so tightly around it, she occasionally used her tongue to lick my shaft and it honestly made me almost cum. Her soft moans while sucking me off were very natural and turned me on quite a bit.

While all that was happening, Rose stood on the side of the bed and we engaged in some light pecks which progressed into DFK. I rubbed her pussy with one finger and she started getting wet . Moans were coming from every direction and they were getting louder. I was already on the edge, but I didn't want to give up just yet because I hadn't had the chance to enjoy Yoyo. I asked Rose to swap places with her and it was the best decision I ever made. Yes Yoyo might not be the slimmest around, but her boobs are the best pair to grab that it makes up for it. And yes, it felt even better than Rose.

I caressed her boobs with one hand while the other roamed south and fingered her already wet pussy. Soft moans escaped her mouth as she trembled ever so slightly to each stroke of my finger. Not a second went by that I didn't think about fucking them both then and there. But I knew my wallet wouldn't be able to take the hit so I had to bite my lip hard on that one.

Shortly after, I surrendered to Rose's BBBJ, but I honestly could not tell if it's because she was that good, or I was high from caressing Yoyo's soft and supple breasts. FYI when I visited Rose before I could never cum from her BBBJ, but this time was different. Probably the experience as a whole kept me high.

If you've read this far, I just want to say that if you are a fan of Rose, do try Yoyo. Like Rose, her looks will grow on you and she has a little baby fat that you can absolutely look past because that's not where your attention will be anyway. And if you are a big boobs lover like me, I can honestly tell you that having 4 airbags in your face is a rare enough opportunity to try at least once.

Don't ask me the location. Just text her to find out. But I will tell you that this experience was 4B4R. Quite extensive damage yes, and I'd probably want to try Yoyo solo next time just to see how she fairs. And since this thread is about Yoyo anyway...

Massage : 8/10 She actually knows how to use strength so it's not that bad. Better than Rose playing piano on my back lol)

Old 02-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Very good price considering you get two big tits girls servicing u!
Old 02-09-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

Yo Yo
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yoyo/

Looks: 9.5/10 (My Cup of Tea)

Body: 9/10 (the way I like)
Boobs: 9/10 D cup (naturally shaped)

BBBJ/CIM: 10/10 (probably the best I have tried)
GFE: 9/10 (I was offer a cup of water at the end)

RTM: For Sure.
She is a very nice girl, please do support her. Take care of this gem!
Old 03-09-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kronus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited yoyo recently, hard working and very good treatment. PM for dmges and services.
Boobs definitely authentic and D cup as mentioned in post.
Only slight issue for me was the walls were too thin, can hear room beside talking and their activities
Would return again after exploring others.
Old 04-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can she french ?
Old 07-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
danielcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can chk if this shop has attached bathroom? Thank u.
Old 07-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
undftd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyundftd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Salute bro. You did what I dreamt of. If got power sure upz you
Old 09-09-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8th SEP - 1030am

First visit to her
Body- 10/10 D Cup
Msg 10 /10 not the piano type, bone cracking. Focus on vital points
French 0/ 10 she don’t french . It is a pity
Service 10/10 very friendly attentive,

Left a happy man,
Old 09-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Another post for bros who are into ladies with big natural boobs at least D cup and above.

https://ibb.co/CJcPtkZ

Yoyo (91036965) isn’t new and many happy bros have already paid her a visit during her previous stint here. She’s a demure soft spoken lady with boobs that are smooth, heavy and full of volume. Probably have not gone through child birth. Best part is she always ensures that we leave fully satisfied. Treat her well!

Before you pm me for her contact, please read the post.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Glad you enjoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goh123 View Post
8th SEP - 1030am

First visit to her
Body- 10/10 D Cup
Msg 10 /10 not the piano type, bone cracking. Focus on vital points
French 0/ 10 she don’t french . It is a pity
Service 10/10 very friendly attentive,

Left a happy man,
Advert Space Available