The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84lukechan View Post
Hi any bro can pass ctc of maid . I wanna try my luck and see how
dear the lord,,

i guess you are rejected my request..but i am very thankful for your contribution the fellow brothers here.
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 28-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqcmme View Post
I hit jack pot!

One day i was driving and stopped at a pedastrian crossing and noticed a cute pinay chick walking by, i caught her eye and smiled. She smiled back, ho say liao. I watched her walk away while waiting anxiously for the lights to change. Green.. i sped n made a U turn and went looking for her. drove up beside her and told her i am in a hurry but i wanted her number, sweetly she punched the numbers in my hp.

Lidat oso can??? You really hit the JACKPOT!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kaysir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi seniors

Can I know what is DIA?? Some bros mentioned meeting maids through DIA but I googled can't find anything leh

Thanks!!
Old 28-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysir View Post
Hi seniors

Can I know what is DIA?? Some bros mentioned meeting maids through DIA but I googled can't find anything leh

Thanks!!
today heard that my friend's maid was expose as her hp was full of sms..now she is on way back to her country.

sad case for her bf...
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 28-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stilomilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

specia-ops screwed maid exp got interesting ah! *envy*! when i was your age i peeping tom peep at maid bathing! damn naughty :P
Old 28-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

No dude its sad case for her. Not for her bf

BF can sure find another maid/pinay to fuck.

Gal go back ready.

must come back? then got loan.

haha

Bro my inbox lots of pm. how to reply.

please wait.

batty i have not replied to you please wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
today heard that my friend's maid was expose as her hp was full of sms..now she is on way back to her country.

sad case for her bf...
Old 28-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Tomorrow got 2 maids 2 fuck.

Wah what a day. No body to monitor me also.

So nice...

Morning pick up one maid at AMK and whack her all the way till afternoon.

In the evening about 4pm pick up another chick and whack her as well.

But the 4pm chick i may bring her to OT first get her high and then whack.

the problem is the 4pm chick last minute come into the picture. i have not yet worked on her. so lan lan must bring her out and get her into the mood to penetrate.

he he.... hopefully it works.

Now the morning amk maid no problem. she is ready to surrender tomorrow already

hu hu
Old 29-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
soccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysoccerboot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The outing has been fully booked as i only allocated 3 slots. Me leaving the maid's scene after this. Going for more exotic kill, going for Japanese Milf next. Currently, working on two, hopefully I can hit some home run there! Any brother want pinoy maid's contact, you can still PM me as I have more contacts daily! Cheers!
Old 29-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Laulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had some experience some years back but somehow out-grow it already.

The rule of thumb I applied is - 1. Don't screw you own maid, screw someone else's maid. 2. Don't screw maids living near where you live. 3. Never let her take a photo of you, you never know if she knows your maid.
Old 29-05-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
But the 4pm chick i may bring her to OT first get her high and then whack.

the problem is the 4pm chick last minute come into the picture. i have not yet worked on her. so lan lan must bring her out and get her into the mood to penetrate.

he he.... hopefully it works.

Now the morning amk maid no problem. she is ready to surrender tomorrow already

hu hu
I also heading OT...probably noti-girl ...maybe i see any chinese guy i shout "lordslordslordslordslordslords" lolxxx
Old 30-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
aqcmme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
congrats.. up u for virgin maid bonk
Bro, i have something to confess. she is not a maid. She's here on 'social visit' apparently her mum's working here. Thanks for upping me (that sounds really weird)
Old 30-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
aqcmme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Lidat oso can??? You really hit the JACKPOT!!!
thats the only way i know, so far i got numbers from One malay girl, and 2 pinay. all impromptu one... but this one closed one first meeting so to me its unbelievable. Last time hear people say ONS, i think to myself 'urban legend' lah, where got ONS. now, i believe everything is possible.
Old 31-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

aqcmme: while you think you caught her, maybe she want to be caughted ..

Anyway, enjoy the fun ..
Old 31-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi The Lord. No problem and no hurry. Reply when you are taking a gulp of air inbetween f---ing or licking pussy. Or just post in this wonderful thread.

soccerboot. If you want to find a Japanese MILF, pick up some simple Japanese words. Learn some Japanese customs and etiquette. Balinese Kuta Beach cowboys are reknown for being giggolos to single girls holidaying in Bali; especially Japanese girls. I know some Japanese words. This applies to finding maids too. If you are keen on a Myanmarese girl, learn some Myanmarese words of course. I know some Myanmarese words too.
Old 31-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Batty,

Really there would be Japanese MILFs? I am slightly surprised, perhaps because I didn't think it's a possibility. Where might they be usually hanging around?

Myanmarese ones, yes, I am aware..

Thanks, Logan
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1