The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ipadpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Multitude of repercussions

Dear all bros apologies this will be a long read.

Abit of background I started chionging a decade ago. Back then the rational was, if I tio anything just pop medication and recover, basically the bottom line was if anything were to happen it would only affect myself. Fast forward a decade later, got married in 2022. In a recent exposure, 2 weeks after that I got a sore throat, same time my wife got a sore throat. My sore throat persisted and so did hers. After a week of sore throat she had a fever. In my mind “hongkan liao”. Rush to toliet check mirror, confirm tio liao, throat all red with streaks of white fluid at back of throat.

Fast hand fast leg book dsc for screening. At DSC doctor say not yet 28 days so can’t hiv test, only urine screen for the sop list of STD. Thankfully tested neg. Still both of us had symptoms of sore throat, difficulty swallowing due to plelghm. When her fever subsided i still had on and off sore throat. After 28 days quickly book DSC again and did a 4th gen HIV test and was negative. Heng ah.

I would like the highlight the turmoil of the week 2 to 4 since exposure.

-anxiety leading to chronic stress
-anxiety leading to GAD (generalized anxiety disorder
-GAD resulting in mental health collapsing result of physical strain on the body causing urself to doubt are these symptoms std/hiv related

During the window period of doubt. Many thoughts ran thru my mind.

1. if I tio std (chymadia, gonorrhea etc) how to tell wife? Even if the cureable ones it doesn’t matter marriage is over
2. Incurable ones like HSV2 and herpes and gential wards can u bear to give ur love one who is innocent this disease? Spare me the, the outbreaks are manageable with medication.
3. Last but not least, HIV. Unlike the other STDs, the symptoms are so stealthy. I don’t have to list them cos I know all bros at some point got google them before. The worst thing about it is it’s a slow death, I don’t need to hear the “Morden medication advancement can help Iive a fulfilling like still”. It’s a death sentence that is an eventuality and you gave it to ur spouse. Bros will say but wat are the odds ? it’s single digit percentage even with high viral load and condoms offer significant protection. For simplicity sack let’s just put the risk at 1%. But like a bro once said on the forum. He best describes it as, 1% is like If 100 jump out from the plane. 1 person parachute WILL DEFINITELY not open. Will u still dare to jump? I can’t speak for others, but in hindsight (after this latest experience) I will say it’s not for me.

In summary, I’ll just advise all bros, xin jiao and laojiao.

With Equal pleasure there’s Equal pain. With every juicy FR you read of “FJ10/10 BJ10/10, boob lovers don’t miss, GFE 10/10 RTF booked already” you won’t get to read the FR of someone booking DSC appointment, getting tested positive for chlymadia, syphilis, gnorherria HSV2, because only 5% of the bros that tio is gonna write a post on it. Don’t believe me try booking for an appoint at DSC and see the wait time. Same goes for Anon hiv testing and the number of patients going private treat at dr tan and other clinics. The price to pay is not 180/90/2 or 300/50/1 or cat150. The price cannot be quantified in dollars and cents. A reminder to the bros who say just condom and 95% safe. Our lord Bro Sam as always been warning us that skin to skin contact still can pass many nasty stds that WILL pass to ur innocent wife and gfs.

In closing I could just say heng ah and life goes on, but I want to write this post to serve as a reminder first and foremost to myself to remind myself what I have been through and also to other bros who can relate.

I’ll quote certain post from the past to remind us all that the effects of std and most importantly hiv are real.

2002 user shycock
I do not wish to say it......

I was just diagnosed to have AIDS......2months ago.......before that I was just like anyone of you out there...I took protection...I use condoms but look at what happen....

I know its difficult to understand what I had experience when you have never experience it before..the feeling of living life but yet waiting for death....

trust me....after all those few minutes happiness...its just not worth it......

I realise too late. Please don;t be like me. Life is a gift.Enjoy it today and contribute.

2017 user littlebear

Originally Posted by littlebear
after around 6 years of bonking, last done hiv test in june 2015 which was negative, its time for another annual hiv test. only diff now is, decided to settle down. n all the thoughts of being hiv +ve come rushing in. especially after recent bout of sinusitis and a week of fatigue feelings and swollen lymph nodes (last month).

over the past 3 months, tried the followings which increases the "what if" feelings

- (tried in apr) fuck with condom and bbbj and cim by godiva, the sexy and pretty indian massage lady at raffles (decided for a fuck last min so did not brought my durex xtra safe with me. ended up wif her condom. she brought the condom into the room and that was without package. the sudden thought of what if she reused the condom or that condom is of some dubious quality)

- (throughout the 3 months) bbbj by Vietnamese whores at geylang h38, namely 15 (3 times) , 16 (2 time) and 1 (2 times) followed by fj

- (2nd week of may) choing in Myanmar (naypidaw), tried 2 girls. fj with condom all the way. no bj/bbbj at all cos I m scared.

reading reports that keep saying oral sex is of low risk bla bla bla and condom when used correctly is highly effective

awaiting result that is due to come in tomorrow. this kind of "what if" feelings is indeed unbearable.

my advice to those who never ever bonked before, please do not try if u cant handle this. it will drive u mad and its not worth the risk at all thinking back. just pcc n save ur money

Originally Posted by littlebear
a warning to all. condom or bbbj is not 100% safe. result came b positive for hiv, herpes and chylamdia. my life is screwed. gd luck n take care. dun harm ur loves one. nv had any raw fj. only bbbj .
Old 17-09-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
tanweiliang01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Multitude of repercussions

thank you for a healthy reminder
Old 18-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Bro, sound more like covid than HIV
Old 20-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like a harrowing experience bro. I feel you. Hopefully, your family and you are well. Keep us updated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1