The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Wow, good exercise. I used to walk from sukumvit 16 to nana. Nowadays i just grab a cab from exchange tower.

Be up tmrw night.... Prob solo also.
Ha, today evening back to sg. Going to miss BKK again even though I had visited this place twice last year and once again this year. Hope you enjoy your stay there if you still there.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
lazy to research then contact naemlo for vip hold hand service starting from a mere usd1000 only...
Service stops till 8th day of CNY
Old 06-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrostWolfRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good lobangs near Sathorn (ard Chong Nonsi)
Old 06-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Service stops till 8th day of CNY
revenue must be good for you in 2017...

with the daily silly questions asked by lazy guys here i believe your VIP hold hand service will continue to flourish...

so how got any news of the cb kia tonycheong2... those kiddo gangsters still hunting for him boh...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 06-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
revenue must be good for you in 2017...
Business was bad for 2017. Hopefully 2018 will be better.

Quote:
with the daily silly questions asked by lazy guys here i believe your VIP hold hand service will continue to flourish...
U should know, SG style.... ask ask ask n nothing comes out of it.

Quote:
so how got any news of the cb kia tonycheong2... those kiddo gangsters still hunting for him boh...
This I dunno... maybe change nick?
Old 08-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
SG style.... ask ask ask n nothing comes out of it.
555 the usual jokers lah...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 10-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Fujik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a while since I last visited BKK, just here to drop a simple FR and maybe pick up a few tips.

Seems like some of the recent posts have moved on to picking up girls. No such charm, so will stick to P4P

Went to revisit CCK Spa to see how things are (also to looksee the general HK area). Weekend afternoon, selection of 4 girls, looks like they were in their 30s with average looks. Picked 1 anyway since I had walked all the way there from the MRT - pricing was 680 for an hour, 980 for 90 mins.

Took the 90 mins cos I had a good massage there the last time, but no such luck this time - piano type massage . HJ was not particularly skillful as well. Was taking a while so at halftime FJ was negotiated at (additional) 1k, thank goodness her FJ skills and her figure were decent, so all in all did not feel too bad. Plus the HJ made for good foreplay Although I'm not sure I'm in a hurry to return...

Useful comments welcome. Much appreciates if there is advice on some specific qns:
1) Is it better to always pick 1 hour price, and extend if necessary.
2) Are there better ways (for a non-thai) to go about this kapoo business apart from randomly showing up and taking a chance?
3) Are there newer, better flavours of such places to recommend
Old 11-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujik View Post
Been a while since I last visited BKK, just here to drop a simple FR and maybe pick up a few tips.
up you for your truthful fr...

+2 -kelthai

PM me
Old 11-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

10 January - 13 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

A summary of my trip to LOS.

Crazy Horse Agogo bar
The security people have fucked up attitude. Refused to split individual bills for us. Been there before and its just naked girls dancing, whatever.

Barcarra Agogo bar
Payment of 180b for a drink at entrance before they allow you to go in. Poor attitude by the waitresses, kept pestering you to buy a drink otherwise tells you to get out of establishment. I see old Americans idling with their warm beer and they are welcome to stay. Not going to return.

Insanity
Reopened at the end of Soi 11. Surprised it was almost packed at midnight, always thought this was a late FL joint. FLs are everywhere in the club. A bottle of JW black with mixer would not cost more than 4500b, affordable. Girls came to our table for drinks in exchange for DFK and groping. Left the place shortly.

Girl 1
Damage: 1300b
Wechat a girl, video cam before I decided to take her. She was in need of money and rarely does FL. Dimmed the lights and I only saw a shadow giving me head. Turned on some lights during her BBBJ and admiring her sluttish face I came CIM and she SWALLOWED. She has a 90% resemblance like JAV star Erika Moka.

Thermae cafe
Toffy
Damage: 5000b

FLs of all ages, body types and narak-ness, you find them here. Took a girl for LT, she has an angelic face that can mesmerise you, could not speak any English and her back was full tattoo. Nego for her to return home in the morning.

Scratchdog
Arrived at Scare-Dog, she demanded money upfront as she was afraid I would get drunk and not give any money, I rejected her. Toffy lost her ID and they rejected a virtual ID card. I sensed something fishy. While my friends went ahead to party, on the way back to hotel we stopped by a restaurant and had 4 large prawns with lots of roe, it was not cheap. Back at hotel she demanded money again. I gave them to her and we showered separately.

Turns out she had really bad baby damaged body, super poor attitude. No DFK, no BBBJ. Imagine banging her as she surfs facebook on her phone. Its been a while my dick softens in the midst of banging a girl. Had no feel, I took my time and kept asking how long more. I banged her intensely to the point she could not use her phone and came my load.

Told her to go and she wanted 3000b, agreed to give her 2500b and she reluctantly accepted. She informed me not to send her down and went straight to the door and I reminded her to pass me back my money, she insisted 3000b and bargain until 2600b and she left. What an experience.

Went Scratchdog to meet my friends, its more pricer than Insanity due to mixers. Less than an hour there the lights were on, had dinner at Huay Kwang and back to hotel shortly after. Slept alone.

New Rot Fai Market Ratchada
Weather was cool and we breezed through this market without a sweat. They is a happening area where live concert meets with food and beer. Will return for sure.

99 Massage Pratunam
Got a solid hard pressed Thai Massage from this place, painful yet soothing. Affordable rates starting 200b for an hour, will return for sure. Its really more of the individual than the shop that is commendable for the reason they are good in my opinion.

Cake
Damage: 1200b

Called a girl over from online website. It was pleasant experience with lots of BBBJ and finishing it in doggie-style. I banged her while being half asleep and shot fast just so I could have a beauty sleep.

Finished up some shopping during the last day before I left for Jakarta.

Bangkok has been costly when it comes to girls/booze/sex, overall it was a good trip.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Newbie here, going bkk 9-13 march
Old 13-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Hi bros, been going to bkk every year, but this time am thinking of going during songkran, anyone knows whether the usual happening places will be opened during songkran? Or will the girls go back to their hometowns and as a result much lesser supply.

Thanks.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
waslee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywaslee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In Bangkok now til 16. Any bris want to Cheong do pm me. Staying at ruamchitt
Old 14-02-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jackco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Hi bros, been going to bkk every year, but this time am thinking of going during songkran, anyone knows whether the usual happening places will be opened during songkran? Or will the girls go back to their hometowns and as a result much lesser supply.

Thanks.
Yes if ur going for girls don't ever go during songkran. Limited supply.
Old 14-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Barcarra Agogo bar
Payment of 180b for a drink at entrance before they allow you to go in. Poor attitude by the waitresses, kept pestering you to buy a drink otherwise tells you to get out of establishment. I see old Americans idling with their warm beer and they are welcome to stay. Not going to return.
this one you cannot blame the waitresses because your drinks are finished... it is their job to push you to order more drinks or vacate so other customers can take your seat... if my drink is finished i will also feel paiseh to hang around for too long unless my skin is very thick 555...

yes the old americans might be cheap charlies but they are smarter than you in this aspect with the warm beer trick...

since you can afford 5000b LT at Thermae cafe what is a few hundred baht for drinks...

PM me
Old 15-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post

Thanks.
During Songkran, 13-15 April, the gogo bars will jack up the barfine from 700 baht to 1000 baht or even 1500 baht. Partially to get more money from the customer during high season and partially to deter their girls from going back home during Songkran and leaving the bars almost empty. Girls who want to go back home must pay 1000 baht per day of absence.

Post Songkran may be a bad time to visit Bangkok because many of the girls will go back to their hometown for at least a week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1