The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Big Phil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18yr old student lynn

why must quarrel?
Old 23-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ooliverr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
I know u pay money in this forum but that does not give u the right to "invite".
I have been following this drama for a while. I am wondering how come Sammyboy allow such OKT to post here.

Quote:
BTW PLEASE ASK LYNN TO COME AND VIEW THIS THREAD FOR HERSELF. MAYBE I WILL SEND HER A MSG TO COME AND SEE ALSO. THEN SHE WILL KNOW HOW ALL THE FELLOW SAMSTER HERE LOOK AT U!
I had wanted to try AF girls. I have second thought now. Do not want any trouble later. His reputation not so good base on all the posting.
Old 23-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooliverr View Post
I have been following this drama for a while. I am wondering how come Sammyboy allow such OKT to post here.
if i not wrong, now a days they have to pay to advertise their gals...l
Old 23-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hippolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208 View Post

I supposed besides lynn you must have invited many other recycled FLs in the forum. Since you are open to fair competition, can I sugggest bros here to call all Okts like TE, Bonita, CyberOkt, Bulldogg and many other Thai Okts to start inviting other independent FLs. Let the competiton begins.
wah....cuteboy, u not scare he charge u more than your usual over-priced deals meh?

cannot lah...if u invite his girls...he will use his clones to flame
bombard the other okt with phonecalls with threat of calling police
disturb the girls...threaten to expose them

However strictly as a service provider, he plays his role very well indeed.
Which is what guarantees his stay here.
Old 23-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
Thanks AA by this u have already verify my innocence. 1st she never ask to speak to my friend the okt.
2nd coz i am not a okt so i dun know anything. i can only tell her the 3 things in order for her to protect herself and her business. if i am okt of coz i will sure say alot more.
3rd i only help her to coordinate the time, i am not her okt y should i help her to contact and reply the customer? if she is around of coz its better for her to talk to them herself right.

Last but very imp point: her 1st time so i help her we took a cab $20 plus then eat prata $8 then i book room waited for her to come out $20 then we took a cab back $20 plus again. total i spend about $70. if i earn $50 comission $50 - $70 = -$ negative equity i still lose money. which okt is so stupid?

I know u pay money in this forum but that does not give u the right to "invite".

BTW PLEASE ASK LYNN TO COME AND VIEW THIS THREAD FOR HERSELF. MAYBE I WILL SEND HER A MSG TO COME AND SEE ALSO. THEN SHE WILL KNOW HOW ALL THE FELLOW SAMSTER HERE LOOK AT U!
brother, u ask her to come view this forum herself, she might turn around and market her ownself leh, then when that happens, please tell her lower her price hor.. hehehe
Old 23-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfighter View Post
Like bro JT say if u concern for ur friend, then u should stop this. I can understand cos ur deed r being exposed. If ur friend is 'comfortable' wif you do u think i can so easily invite her over? Hope u understand the issue...

I been in this forum for 2yrs. I had wars wif nato n chaichai, do335 n bonita angels. It wun be suprised if their supporters still hate me. Is a norm in this industry that flaming n rumours r everywhere.
If i am a bad guy then let my gals decide. If my gals r overpriced then let the market decide.
Anyway thanks for all the promotion n helping to push up my gals thread. My gals enquiries boom by 30%. All my old customers actually came back n book my gals. Apologise to u guys cos i am too busy to follow up on u all.

As for the gal huiling, Start it on another thread. May not be posting anymore in this thread. Have a nice day everyone.
wah.. u still got take down statistics one ah?!?!?!
Old 23-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmm.... Interesting... Seriously by inviting gals who are independent in this forum is really effortless and sure can help with the profit but so far we, OKTs don't do that for a simple reason. To be fair to the rest of the OKTs in here as it's suppose to be a no man land, no one holds the right to invite these gals over the rest. At least that's what i thought untill now, a silent rule that we should all abide by. However since AF has took the lead to show the rest of us that it is ok to do so, I shall follow suit and start to invite existing gals from this forum. Thanks bro AF! You are the man!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 23-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Sinful.LUST View Post
I'm not Frey but i myself is currently working for Bro TE and yes, indeed he will NEVER ever take a cut more than whatever the girl is getting no matter what, that's his priciple! And i can support that fact! He had to cover costs on advertising and how many coffee sessions interviews he needs to go thru just to get ONE quality girl? If you think it a easy job, you can always try your luck to find those nap local FL on your own with low price lor..
Hmmm... I think i know who you are... From the way you type your message.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 23-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm since we are in the mood for recruitment maybe monster start recruitment also but not for fls....monster want to recruit okts so i can be the monster of all okts....bros think good idea?
Old 23-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stupidokt is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
I shall follow suit and start to invite existing gals from this forum. Thanks bro AF! You are the man!
can also invite existing gals from other okts and market at higher price like af did. good luck to all bro.. haha..
Old 23-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the saga continues.
look like we gonna have "romance of the 3 kingdoms" soon.

seriously dun understand his mentality.trying to prove he is the greatest or simply indestuctible with his kind of postings.seems like everyone is in the wrong except him.good luck to all who wish to intro any lobangs in here.u have been warned.
Old 23-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
hmmm since we are in the mood for recruitment maybe monster start recruitment also but not for fls....monster want to recruit okts so i can be the monster of all okts....bros think good idea?
someone has ardy beaten u to it.
Old 23-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
someone has ardy beaten u to it.
but currently like fishmonger market lidat...each howling their own "fish" and price.....
Old 23-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
but currently like fishmonger market lidat...each howling their own "fish" and price.....
simple economic.so many fishes out there.cast ur net wider.vote with ur wallet.
Old 23-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Huiling's number has been given out to some of the bros here. any bros still want can pm me. too lazy to start a new thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread