The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
milkshake00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
18yr old student lynn

hello to all the bro here. Recently one of my female friends need some cash urgently so she ask me for help.
Here is my fr on her:

Name: Lynn
Looks (to me): 7/10 (abit lian type)
Height: 158
Weight: 45kg
Breast size: B cup
BJ: 8/10 ( nice suction )
FJ: 8/10 ( nice sound and wet hehe )
Do: BBBJ, FJ, Frenching, CIM have to ask her
Dont: no ANAL, no RAW
Damage: Paid her $200 plus $50 tips (since she so poor) for 1hr 1shot exc room exc cd

She is a syt student and i think new to this fl line. When she need money she will always sms me for help and of coz i so kind hearted always willing to help her out lolz. Anyway this time she ask me to intro more guys to her coz she need quite a bit of cash for her studies. As she is new to this line, she has ask me to help her to arrange for her. i want to clarify i am not a okt so pls dun zap me ok.
She will be doing this for only a short time so i am sharing this gem with u bros. pls treat her well.

*She is not willing to take any fat guys as she is quite small size. No offence meant to all fat bros out there.
She only takes Chinese and malay. Sorry to all Indian bros. Pm me or email me at [email protected] for bookings with your contact number and name.

She will only do on certain days due to her school. her timing is TMR wed 16/07 3pm to 9pm and fri 18/07 3pm to 9pm.
Old 17-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Re: 18yr old student lynn

Sorry to all bros out there. Lynn now has been taken to join under a okt from this forum and will no longer be available. This is the reason y i dun like to post any of my contacts on sammyboy coz got so many okts around. Due to their young age and inexperienced many fls believe what the okts tell them and promise them so they are seduce to join them. Her rate is now $250 instead of $200 under the okt (more expensive for us bros).
Any bros got this type of problems before?
Old 17-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just put it behind u and learn from this lesson.it very common in here nowadays and u cant do anything about it.he/she will just laugh at ur naivety and it goes to show he/she got plenty of clones account.
Old 18-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
おっぱい is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
just put it behind u and learn from this lesson.it very common in here nowadays and u cant do anything about it.he/she will just laugh at ur naivety and it goes to show he/she got plenty of clones account.
This was wat i wrote in this Jade's thread! Haahaahaa!!!

Isn't ur Jade the same gal under this gal called Chanel that was intro by fellow samster PCCC? Why do u always disturb the gals that are already being marketed in here? U r not doing ur business right! U r only causing the gals price to go up by $50 extra, for no reason! Chanel was $350/1/1 and just becos she went under u, u market her at $400/1/1 instead? Ferine, Pinky, Summer, Winter also the same. Recently another gal named Lynn that was introduced by guy milkshake000 and was poached by an OKT! I pretty sure it's U! U can deny it but let us see in another few days or so to see if I’m right! Let us see ur next gal is it going to be around the same stats and market at least $250/1/1 or more!

Seriously dun u even know where to look for new gals? Other local OKTs always bring in new gals that are never from SBF b4, u r the only one that recruit gals that were already intro by non-OKT samsters and in the end market them at $50 more. We dun need such OKT like u who dun contribute at all to this forum! The moderator ought to ban you! I’m sure u will start using ur clones to zap me but I’m not afraid to speak up! I had observed for very long and u r truly the one n only useless OKT in the whole of FL section.

Why r u even struggling so hard to get gals from within the forum? just quit n go find a job la! I really see u as a cockroach that just refuses to die and vanish! Your very existence in this forum really brings disgrace to fellow OKTs! All other OKTs are working hard to bring in new gals we never knew existed, you just poach n start new thread and add $50 to the pricing and claim as ur new gal. Wat a loser! So let’s wait n see wat name r u going to market this Lynn as.

I urge AF’s clients to stop patronizing him, else he will be thinking wat he did is right. Bonita n cyberOKT have gals who are ard the same price as AF n they are new gals recruited from outside. If u have more budget, u can take TE’s gals, also from outside. These OKTs really bring in more gals for us to try, so the extra commission to them is fair for the service and hard work they have provide us. But why r we paying AF the extra $50? For his effort to poach existing gals, n making genuine samsters fear his unscrupulous way of recruitment till they decide to stop bringing more new gals to share in future?

I hope AF’s existing clients can be more sensible and do wat is right in order to preserve the true motto of SBF’s FL section. Supporting him is only going to make him poach for more gals whenever someone has a new gal to intro into the forum n cause everyone to pay extra $50 or even more for no fucking reason!

PS: My points is now 10, let’s see how the rollercoaster ride will be.
Old 18-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
NiceF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree with bro gal2swap. Theres nothing u can do so just forget it. When u post yr contacts u should hace expected it. Nowadays SG gals are already so exp, still got okts come in snatch the gals and raise their prices. Its so hard to find a good and decent price SG gal in sammyboy. hace a look, most of the nice and local gals are under okts and they are so exp. Only left those fatty fls advertising on their own.

I understand that okts need to make a living also and i meet some okts that are nice to their gals and price them decently. but in this case, the okt come and take the gal and raise her price from $200 to $250 just so he can benefit and thats sucks. Like that i don't think many ppl will dare to post their contacts in forum anymore. Maybe u can share who the okt is in this forum?

I am just a newbie but we are all here to cheong fls so don't spoil the market
Old 18-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

wow...this thread begins to look like OKT battle field....
Old 18-07-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

Everyone just cool down. we dun know who the okt is in this forum so dun start pointing fingers. the okt use the name Da*** and the gal say that he is f*t and Ug*y (no offense meant to other fat bros out there) So maybe some of u have seen this okt before and know who he is. but then i dun want to create a row or quarrel over this. wanted to share a gem with the bros here but dun know y turn out like this. just treat it as a lesson learned.
Old 18-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahaha... if OKTs earn only a small cut, i would think its ok...
but i know some who takes half of the money... thats total Bullshit.

i have supported alot of OKTs and i have no issues with most of them.
they provide a service and we as customers should pay them a cut for what they have done. thats totally logical until i found out one day one particular one is getting alot more cut (50% or more) and he is using these gals as they are too naive.

thats why i stop using this particular guy services.

btw, i dun give a damm if that particular OKT is going to zap me...
just speaking my mind

Last edited by Chinababes2001; 18-07-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 18-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
himura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... really ar.. AF OKTs so cb 1 ar.. Like that might as well ask the ger under him to say him out his name when she is been really caught for this trade. Say is he who bring her in. Like that don't know how much fine and cane he will get.
Old 19-07-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
NiceF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: 18yr old student lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkshake00 View Post
Everyone just cool down. we dun know who the okt is in this forum so dun start pointing fingers. the okt use the name Da*** and the gal say that he is f*t and Ug*y (no offense meant to other fat bros out there) So maybe some of u have seen this okt before and know who he is. but then i dun want to create a row or quarrel over this. wanted to share a gem with the bros here but dun know y turn out like this. just treat it as a lesson learned.

Wa bro milkshake if this okt so fat and ugly and cmi y yr gal still want to follow him? Lots of other better okts around, better ask yr gal to go see a eye doctor lol.

Anyway this type of okt sure will get their retribution, hope other okts will snatch away his gals, or since he offended so many ppl sure kena bo tao and get caught. So u wait and see, don't get so work up.

I just a newbie, but we are all here to cheong fls so don't spoil the market
Old 19-07-2008, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
おっぱい is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post
hahaha... if OKTs earn only a small cut, i would think its ok...
but i know some who takes half of the money... thats total Bullshit.

i have supported alot of OKTs and i have no issues with most of them.
they provide a service and we as customers should pay them a cut for what they have done. thats totally logical until i found out one day one particular one is getting alot more cut (50% or more) and he is using these gals as they are too naive.

thats why i stop using this particular guy services.

btw, i dun give a damm if that particular OKT is going to zap me...
just speaking my mind
Are you sure the OKT u r talking about is from this forum cos so far i know none of the OKT here took half or more. Even TE who r famous for taking a higher cut than the rest only take about ratio of 2:1. Wat makes u so sure about wat u heard?

Anyway back to AF! It's ok if he takes a cut from the gals he brings in from outside but he just poached existing gals in the forum n market them for extra $50. Wat e fuck for? U r really not seeing e picture here, dont u?
Old 19-07-2008, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by おっぱい View Post
Are you sure the OKT u r talking about is from this forum cos so far i know none of the OKT here took half or more. Even TE who r famous for taking a higher cut than the rest only take about ratio of 2:1. Wat makes u so sure about wat u heard?

Anyway back to AF! It's ok if he takes a cut from the gals he brings in from outside but he just poached existing gals in the forum n market them for extra $50. Wat e fuck for? U r really not seeing e picture here, dont u?
You look like OKT ........haha
Old 19-07-2008, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the okt use the name Da*** and the gal say that he is f*t and Ug*y (no offense meant to other fat bros out there)
hahaha some how thats the image i conjure in my head of what a okt normally looks like....hahaha maybe monster should do okt also becos monster oc say i also FAT AND UGLY.....
Old 19-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sorry to all bros out there. Lynn now has been taken to join under a okt from this forum and will no longer be available. This is the reason y i dun like to post any of my contacts on sammyboy coz got so many okts around. Due to their young age and inexperienced many fls believe what the okts tell them and promise them so they are seduce to join them. Her rate is now $250 instead of $200 under the okt (more expensive for us bros).
Any bros got this type of problems before?
Bro feel sorry for you, i am sure the OKT must have given lynn some brain washing. thanks for bringing in this SG FL ... although it doesn't last long.
live with it ... you the man!

As for the OKT, there is nothing we can do. anyway i don't go for overrated price from OKT... i know who they are.
Old 19-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangten1 View Post
Bro feel sorry for you, i am sure the OKT must have given lynn some brain washing. thanks for bringing in this SG FL ... although it doesn't last long.
No choice, it's the gal's decision. Quite a number of them quit the OKT and came out again a few years later as an FL. But that time too late liao. Their value would have dropped due to age and staleness. In the end, still no business.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread