The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: My wife said I cannot touch her...

This is emotional blackmailing at the very best.
I am afriad to say TS dont stand a chance.
And nothing will change. For consolation sake
Try to believe good karma may come your way in the next lifetime
Old 13-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like TS is leading a monk life. If he is not satisfied then must do something to break free.
Old 13-02-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Bro seriously you can actually file for divorce under grounds of unreasonable behaviour. The court also acknowledges that sex is part and parcel of a married life. It seems she just wants the best of the material world of comfort but do not want to exercise her duties as a wife.
Old 13-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforestkk View Post
Hi bro I am very loyal all this while. Never cheat. Treat my wife very good. but every time I touch her she scold me. Already 5 years.. I felt very pain... Maybe this is karma from my past life.... Just very sad and pain...
I feel u bro. I cannot touch mine in the past cause she alway felt very warm and my body too “hot”. Can’t even hold hands.
Old 13-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Can prevent surrendering half of asset?
if no child, is possible
Old 13-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

if you got kids and after 45 years old, just go outside eat. don't kena kc trap can already.
Old 13-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i would think the same too

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
if you got kids and after 45 years old, just go outside eat. don't kena kc trap can already.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rainforestkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I do think about this but not looking for FL.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mister man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
True, my Wife like that also. Super Low sex drive. But I can be sure that she is not cheating (i know ppl will sway towards that direction).
But having to say that she had Low sex drive. She never reject my caressing, hugs or touch.

Maybe TS need to say how’s the tone of rejection from her? Is it the soft soft tone, or hash tone of DUN TOUCH ME! Kind. It means a lot of difference.
I FEEL you... my wife has almost 0 sex drive... after giving birth to our 2nd child, the sex slowly become 0 as well... she doesn't naturally get wet all. If we have sex (rare occasions like anniversary cuz she feels guilty) she has to use gel. Its not that I don't have TLC or my bedroom skills are bad, it's just that she has lost interest in sex :-((((
Old 19-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
Have you tried giving her one of those increase libido drink or something? I think she is just low sex drive.

Or did u cheated and she caught you? So she thinks u are “dirty”
Libido drinks don't help if she is not agreeable... tried and totally no effects on my wife...
Old 19-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I was just making a reference to my own case and not to women in general, hoping that sharing my case may be provided some reference for TS. On a sample size of one many things do not obey the law of averages.

Yes I am neither educated in this area (female sexuality) and I am not a health industry professional. I do understand statistics, however and I am a professional in that area. So, outliers exist, and when talking about a single case (TS or mine), it is useful to refer to studies showing the results for the median or the mathematical average, but we do not always marry the median woman and she is likely to be pure statistical construct.

So, chill bro.
Hey Mr Penguin... totally understand your situation... my wife has somehow lost her sexual desire after our 2nd child as well... been wondering where did it went wrong and actually all answers are highly possible... bottom line is that if its going to be like that for the rest of our 'healthy' life, some things need to be done... I'm in my mid 40s and still very much in need of sexual satisfaction...
Old 19-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
panacher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, don't be stupid. Cut-loss, chop and go.

That's why I buy all my properties before marriage, then they will be all classified as pre-marital assets.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro rainforestkk i think she allowed her body to touch by her boyfriend only 😁.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1