The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FS14148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inside my heart

Really nice, enjoying your story, sis... 💪🏻💪🏻
Old 17-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
cockareel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very shiok nice story. Hoping to read more!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One night, as we were discussing a project with another marketing manager. Suddenly the marketing manager had to leave as his son was having fever. End up it left me and ZT alone. The topic suddenly change, ZT asked me did I accepted Daniel's proposal? I told him yes as Daniel and I had together for years. He was unable to accept and thought he would had chance after that night. He came and hug me and kiss me. I was unsure should I push him away or how as he was abit emotion unstable. Soon his hand went into my skirt, I quickly hold on his hand. But he had greater strength, he managed to breakthrough and put the vibrator into my panties. He on the vibrator very quickly and held on my hands. He started to kiss me and asked me did I enjoy it. I felt the vibration was much stronger than the last time and i was keep moving my legs and hope the vibrator drop off. The more I move, it vibrated all over my vigina. I told him we could not do this again in my office. He told me okie not in my office, lets go other place. He slowly pushed me to move forwards while he was behind me. Time to time, he on and off the vibrator. Luckly there was no one in the office and I followed his way towards the toilet. It was uneasy to walk espeically he on the vibrator at full speed. It was like the longest moment I was able to reach the toilet as he keep changing the speed of the vibrator. He lead me to the handicap toilet and lock the door.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

👍🏻 Thanks for the storey, filling my emotions swing...
Old 18-02-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Rubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for more updates
Old 18-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He started to kiss me and lick my neck. The vibrator was still on. I was cumming time to time. He took off my jacket and unbutton my blouse. He started to massage my breasts and whispered to me that my breasts had become bigger and he missed them. He unclick my bra and sucked my nipples. He keep held on my hands. I did not know what to do, as the sensation of the vibrator made me cumming. I hugged him and whispered back to him that lets made it the last time. I gave it to him what he wanted. He took off my blouse and my bra and started sucking my breast aggressively. I could felt my nipples got to suck out by him and i felt pain, but my mind was continued aroused by the vibrator. He took off his pants and asked me sucked for him. As I had the sex urge and I promise him as this was the last time, I sucked for him aggressively as well. I keep licked and sucked for him and I was also thinking of penis inside my vigina. Whenever I felt like cumming, I wanter his penis inserted into me deeply. Soon he cum into my mouth and asked me continued to lick his penis. He got harden again, he took off my soaked panties and lifted up one of my legs. He started to penetrated in, I got enjoyment when it finally went in. I wanted more as he continued pump into me. I could heard the wetness in my vigina and dipping down my legs. After awhile, he turned me to doggy style and continued to pump me. He used the vibrator to rub my clits while pumping me. He was getting me crazy and my legs was keep trembling. My bum was keep moving as the sensation was too strong. I was like willingly to let him pump me as long as he liked. He changed position, he made me sat on him while he was sitting on a cover toilet bowl. Time to time he used the vibrator to vibrate on my nipples and time to time vibrate on my clits. I lie on him and felt my breasts wanted to be suck and my vigina want keep pumping. He made my whole body got so aroused and every part of my body gave me sensation. I turned to him and gave him french kiss and started licking him. He licked back my ear and neck made me want more sex. I had lost count how many times cum i had and how excited i was that night. He made my body keep want sex and let him do what to me. I spread my legs wide and let him keep pumping me. He started asked me do I enjoy having sex with him? I replied yes. He asked me what I want now? I replied him sex. He asked me do i like to suck his penis? I replied yes and he made me think of sucking him just now. He asked me what i loved most. I replied him lick, suck, kiss and having sex which made me think more. I felt i wanted someone to suck my breasts on the spot. He asked me do I want more sex? I replied yes and do it faster. I want more. He asked me was I cumming soon? I replied him yes going soon. He continued to shake me. The moment I had cum and catching my breath, i felt he was shooting inside my vigina. I was breathing hard, there was something hit my spot time to time and i felt his penis was shooting several times. It was the first time it was shoot inside. I could not confirmed that feeling. I slowly stand up and catching my breath. I felt his sperm was flowing out of my vigina and flow down my leg. I was shock. OMG what should i do. I quickly used the water trying to wash out the sperm inside my vigina. I was lost. After we worn back our clothes, I asked him why he shoot inside me. He replied me since this was the last time, he wanted me to remember him and stayed inside my body. I was pissed off and went back home.
Old 19-02-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fan of your story TS. A very nice read, please share more soon.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 19-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Amazing encounter, TS...look forward to see more...
Old 19-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

On my way home, I was keep asking myself how to resolve this situation. I went back and shower myself. I keep wash my vigina and hoped all the sperms were wash out. I could not sleep the whole and I thought that I could not let ZT remain in the office. Hence I found some excuses to send him to our Indian branch handle one project for six months. He recieved the news that he would be transferred and was pissed off. As my HR manager persuaded him as career progression and would be good for his career portfolio. He finally agreed. On the other hand, I was concerned that I might get pregnant. I tried to have sex with Daniel as I had engaged with him. I managed to get him to have sex, unfortunately he was not ready to be a father and done withdrawal and shoot on my tummy. At that moment, I did think of locking him and shoot inside me. But I knew if i did that, our relationship might breakdown. I was depressed during that period and I had purchased the pregrency kits to test as well.

One day, my period came. I was damn relieved. I realized that that night having sex with ZT was my safe period. I was delighted my period came. As thinking ZT still in our company would not be good to me, I got an idea. I got someone to head hunt him to join another company as marketing manager. Indeed, he did moved over and we would not be in same industry. Hence it would be rare to see him again.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 0
SnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud of

Nice story. Waiting for next updates
Old 20-02-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

After that incident, I continued focus in my career. I got married with Daniel a year later and we finally got a daughter after many tries. Daniel was very good to me and a very good father. I had also changed my job after got head hunt. Daniel had continue progress well in the company. I got my successful career and family.

One day after years later, my daughter and I were having high tea in a hotel. Suddenly a guy walked to me and said hello to me. I took a look, I was surprised he was Jacob. As he was going to meet his customer, we exchanged our contacts.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
goushanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 22-02-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

One day, I received a message from Jacob. He was asking me for a drink. I was thinking should i go and meet him. After considered, thinking him as a friend and I did want to know how was him now. I agreed to meet him. He told me he was currently joint partnership with his partner and setup a business. Over the years he was busy and focus in his business. He mentioned that he did not have any girlfriend after me. I was quite surprised. I tensed him that did he want me to introduce some girls for him. He just gave me a smile. We continued to stay contact time to time.

During one of my business trip, I went back to hotel and rest. I received a massage from Jacob that he was also in the same city as me. He asked me out for a drink. Thinking since it was rare to meet up someone I knew in overseas, I agreed to meet him at my hotel lobby. We went to the hotel lobby had a bottle of red wine. We chatted about why he was here, business, interesting place around the city and his past experience. As we were drinking closely, he looked into my eyes. I did felt the past feeling when I was with him. As he was sitting closer, at times he would whisper to me and slowly his hand was on my waist. I thought he might be used to hold on my waist and so do I. He started to order the second bottle and confessed to me that he could not forget me. He felt regreted that he should not let me go. I did feel touch by what he told me. He hugged me and all the past memories were in my mind. On the other hand in my mind, should I push him away? I was struggling in my heart as he was once a guy I loved but I was already married. He started to kiss my ear and hug me tightly. The kiss made me thought back the sexual events with him. Slowly we looked at each other, we kissed. After awhile, we tried to control ourselves and continued drink the red wine and hoped it could be over As I felt sadness inside me, we drank the red wine in fast pace.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SummerTyphoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, hope to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1