The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Another disappointing draw agst a struggling team. The European dream is over.
Old 17-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

3 draws in a row when we could have won. A win is a must!
Old 24-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

We managed to beat Blackburn last week or it will be 4th Draws in a row!

Think we must win our last 3 games and hope those above us slip up or else we could be finishing at 8th position
Old 28-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Yes - now we r 6 pts behind Liverpool with 2 more games to go. What a waste!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Samster

It's all over!!!
Old 17-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Toffeemen, any transfer wishlist for this summer?
Old 18-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Hi fellow toffees...
been a toffee fan since 1984...those years we had a good striker(e.g andy gray, lineker, sharp and even Big Dunc)..but sadly we don have a clinical finisher..tats the problem with us...if u had watched all the games we drew, we had our chances but no one to put them away...Our defence is strong(jag, baines, yobo, heitinga)..midfield is awesome(artetam fellani, cahil, osman/rodwell)...But our strike force has never been a force to be reckoned with...(only at times)...so I really hope Dm buys a world class striker...i would like to Peter crouch come to everton(i m aware he used to play for the fools)...our midfielders are capable of scoring goals(on the ground) so we need someone who can hold the ball and feed to others...I think he will come cheap too....OF COUSE I RATHER HAVE DAVILD VILLA(wish list)...cheers toffeemen..hope the everton boys WILL be back...
Old 18-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

I still think we need a world class playmaker - Felliani has the potential, Cahill the headers, Arteta the skills, but we need a Lampard to drive the team. We r sorely missing in this dept. Look at how Gosling n Rodwell tear apart Man Utd - this is the drive we r missing week in week out!

Talking abt a striking dept, we do need a reliable out n out striker. Yak is drifting abit these days while Saha is always dogged by his knee. One top class striker should do the trick - but we need to keep the cost low, the shape intact n the determination to succeed (which has been the chief charateristic of Toffeemen) glowing!

PS - I think Landon Donavan will be a good addition. Alan Hutton will provide competition on the right (one of the weakest link!). I am still undecided for the centre forward addition....
Old 20-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

The only newsworthy transfer news on the Everton front are ALL departures!! Moyes really need to move fast else we will end up with a slow start like the last 2 seasons.
Old 25-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was toattly shocked when i read bellamy is coming over as part of an exchange deal for ARTETA....iS DM nuts?..hope its only a rumour...and i really hope pienar stays..
Old 01-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

I dun want to see Bellamy at Goodison Park - he is a bad disruptive force.

Anw - on the bright side - Everton has scooped up Jermaine Beckford on a 4 year deal. With this signing, Moyes can afford to release Anichebe or Yakubu.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

As a Three Lions fan, i am sad Baines is staying home and Warnock is going to South Africa

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
As a Three Lions fan, i am sad Baines is staying home and Warnock is going to South Africa

JWNY
This is so unfair - I hope 3 Lions get knocked out at the 1st round!!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Howard finally has competition for his No 1 Jersey!

TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League | Everton News - Mucha looking forward to summer

Hopefully, we can continue to pick up such good signings this summer to make up for the huge disappointment last season.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

I think Joe Cole and Martin Petrov will be good additions to Everton team - given the uncertain Piennar situation which is likely to drag on. Signing 2 high caliber midfielders will send a strong signal that Everton is a serious challenger for the throne next season.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1