The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2007, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Really old n stale news at Goodison

Middlesbrough have had an offer for Manchester United's Alan Smith accepted, but the striker would prefer a move to Everton.

Everton have been told they will have to pay £6million for Wigan full-back Leighton Baines.

Signs......Wonder what lies in store for the Toffees this season....
Old 27-07-2007, 09:06 AM
ofey

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I'm a huge fan of Ajax and Steven Pienaar was part of what was a very good team there a couple of seasons ago with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Nigel De Jong and Julien Escude.

He's a technically gifted player but may struggle with the physical side of things. Much has been said about the way he outplayed Patrick Viera when Ajax played Arsenal but I think if used in the right way, Everton have a gem of a player in Pienaar. With Andy Van Der Meyde vowing to improve to his Ajax levels and if the club get Johann Vogel, I have high hopes for the Toffees this season... .
Old 28-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofey View Post
He's a technically gifted player but may struggle with the physical side of things. Much has been said about the way he outplayed Patrick Viera when Ajax played Arsenal but I think if used in the right way, Everton have a gem of a player in Pienaar. With Andy Van Der Meyde vowing to improve to his Ajax levels and if the club get Johann Vogel, I have high hopes for the Toffees this season... .
I agreed that the midfield has been strengthened considerably but the defence n attack r still relatively unbolstered so much work is still to be done....
Old 29-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Everton make new cash, player offer for Wigan's Baines

Everton boss Dave Moyes has made a new offer to Wigan Athletic for fullback Leighton Baines.
The Mirror says Moyes has offered £4million, plus the choice of a squad man, in a bid to sign Baines from Wigan.

And while Wigan have demanded that Everton pay the £6million that Sunderland were prepared to offer, Moyes is hopeful they will take less cash plus a player for the lifelong Everton fan.

Wigan chief Chris Hutchings would take Lee Carsley, who snubbed his club in favour of staying at the Blues when he was a free agent a couple of months ago.

(Anyone knows whats the latest updates with Vogel??)
Old 30-07-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

Blades bid £4m for hitman Beattie

The Blades, preparing for life in the Championship, have been linked with the former Southampton striker in recent months.

Robson, who is chasing two more recruits before the start of the season on August 11, wants Beattie to lead the Blades' line as they bid to return to the top flight at the first attempt.

Robson also confirmed at a club open day on Sunday he is interested in Sydney's Australian midfielder David Carney.

Former Middlesbrough and West Brom manager Robson told Sky Sports News: "I've got a couple of things in the pipeline that are very close.

"Hopefully over the next 24, 48 hours we can move further forward with that."

Asked about Beattie, Robson said: "The situation at the moment is we've put a bid in to Everton. We've got to wait and see.

"The only thing I feel is that if I can persuade the lad to take a drop (to the Championship), hopefully only for one season, I think James Beattie would be a really good signing for us."

Robson has also been linked with a move for Celtic's Thomas Gravesen but admits a deal is unlikely.

"I wouldn't have thought that deal will happen," he added.

(*Guess we all knows where the money for Baines is going to come from*)
Old 30-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Blades bid £4m for hitman Beattie
hope with these $, we can get mayb abt 2 valuable players to strengthen in defense n attack.
Old 30-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
hope with these $, we can get mayb abt 2 valuable players to strengthen in defense n attack.
Moyes keep harping about bringing in 2 more players before the window closes...I have a strong suspicion its A.Smith n Leighton Baines....
Old 30-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

A.smith?
imho, itz really not a gd suggestion to partner 2 pure strikers upfront.
i might be wrong.
Old 31-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
A.smith?
imho, itz really not a gd suggestion to partner 2 pure strikers upfront.
i might be wrong.
Well, seriously, I dun think A.Smith can be considered a 'pure' striker nowadays.....He is holding a one-man strike in front of goal nowadays....
Old 01-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

My Goodison bros...

I hope you guys have joined? only saw bro tom's name on the list

actually tom wants his name on the cheque...maybe some of you think otherwise?

first - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

you have to register and create the team FIRST

then look for the options "league" on the right hand side...they will prompt you a number code to join, it's the code below

enter code

190393-41433

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
My Goodison bros...

I hope you guys have joined? only saw bro tom's name on the list

actually tom wants his name on the cheque...maybe some of you think otherwise?

first - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

you have to register and create the team FIRST

then look for the options "league" on the right hand side...they will prompt you a number code to join, it's the code below

enter code

190393-41433

JWNY
Wow....Posting ads on my thread hah....Must charge u ad fees LOL...Haa

Meanwhile, I cant wait for the league to begin but not before the toffees get their new men to strengthen the squad...
Old 03-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all fellow TOFFEES,

smith has gone to newcastle..baines might follow through too..reallly don see any more quality players available..M worried though about the squad size..have full faith in d.moyes but how r we going to fare against the likes of spurs, newcastle and even man city..wat if aj or arteta gets injured..the thought of ou scares me though but nevertheless i still have faith in D.moyes.. guess he has something "pleasant' up his sleeves..m also wondering about the Singapore Everton Football supporters' club..is the club house still st robertson quay?

P.S--PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE "PRIDE OF MERSEYSIDE"-EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIC402 View Post
Hi to all fellow TOFFEES,

smith has gone to newcastle..baines might follow through too..reallly don see any more quality players available..M worried though about the squad size..have full faith in d.moyes but how r we going to fare against the likes of spurs, newcastle and even man city..wat if aj or arteta gets injured..the thought of ou scares me though but nevertheless i still have faith in D.moyes.. guess he has something "pleasant' up his sleeves..m also wondering about the Singapore Everton Football supporters' club..is the club house still st robertson quay?

P.S--PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE "PRIDE OF MERSEYSIDE"-EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB.
Smith is not so much of a loss but we really need another striker to replace James Beattie if he is going to Sheffied Utd....I do have full confidence in D Moyes but I m still not seeing much transfer action so near the start of the season....Just getting the new season jittys perhaps....

Heard abt the place at Robertson Quay but I have never been to this clubhouse before coz no kakis last time...R u a member there??

PS:This is ur 1st post after u joined since Mar 05??What happened in the interim perioid??
Old 05-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

James FATttie is finally off
Old 05-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
James FATttie is finally off
Good riddance but we need to find a replacement sooner rather than later....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1