The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ghostmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
Guys staying at the west side. Give Jurong Hub a try. It is the white pentagon-looking building with a digital clock tower. There are rarely anyone there after 7pm. Can do it at the handicap toilets which are very clean and spacious. From 2nd to 4th storeys, all will be coast clear. Try venture 4th storey and walk around. You will find sofas for a more comfortable sensation. Oh yes, the central aircon system is still on so it will be cooling. I have personally tried at the 2nd storey and 4th storey handicap toilets. If you find no taboo on offending muslim religion then there is also a prayer room on the 4th storey. Go in lock the door and do whatever you wish in there.
No cctv around?
Old 13-02-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 11
69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I also interested in this area ^^
Old 13-02-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better69doggie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
legend stuffs: newly-built blocks hdb staircase

West side afternoon , any suggestions ??
Old 13-02-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Oh ya !! Actually jurong island fcking discreet place . Too bad , only those with pass can enter . Any sister working in jurong island here ??
Old 13-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostmac View Post
No cctv around?
there are cctv along the corridors but no need to worry as there is only 1 security guard on night duty. if really scare to be captured by cctv then another option is go to the staircase as there is no cctv there. i personally have done it at the handicap toilets and staircase.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there are cctv along the corridors but no need to worry as there is only 1 security guard on night duty. if really scare to be captured by cctv then another option is go to the staircase as there is no cctv there. i personally have done it at the handicap toilets and staircase.
Upz you for your nice sexventure, please share more.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 13-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good info bro. thanks for sharing.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Roxy square Staircase. was planning for handicap toilet but the cctv pointing at it so decide to take the stairs down. had a quickie before heading down.
this was around 3years ago around midnight when the mall is empty only pub open.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Roxy square Staircase. was planning for handicap toilet but the cctv pointing at it so decide to take the stairs down. had a quickie before heading down.
this was around 3years ago around midnight when the mall is empty only pub open.

a quickie with a pinay gal from one of the pubs?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

i used to stay in a condo in queenstown area few years back. one of the newer ones at that time. it has an "infinity"-like swimming pool at the rooftop although it was only 7 storeys high. and three jacuzzi pool tubs. at that time the jacuzzi was open through the night. and the penthouses are actually at the rooftop with its own access to the pool.

managed to hook up this gal from craigslist (now defunct). we were doing the deed late into the night in the jacuzzi tub. on a few occasions there were others at the pool area as well but we couldnt care less.

from the description above some of you may know which condo it is. not staying there anymore. moved to holland village area.

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 13-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

i used to stay in a condo in queenstown area few years back. one of the newer ones at that time. it has an "infinity"-like swimming pool at the rooftop although it was only 7 storeys high. and three jacuzzi pool tubs. at that time the jacuzzi was open through the night. and the penthouses are actually at the rooftop with its own access to the pool.

managed to hook up this gal from craigslist (now defunct). we were doing the deed late into the night in the jacuzzi tub. on a few occasions there were others at the pool area as well but we couldnt care less.

from the description above some of you may know which condo it is. not staying there anymore. moved to holland village area.
great share bro.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 19
blues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiosort View Post

Wait for monsoon rainy season, with FB halfway thru walk and rained. Since wet and no shelter, we end up having a wild and thrilling fully natural one since unlikely anyone around.
where is this place?
Old 16-02-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Tried Adelphi before. Wanted to go see headphones but couldn't resist going to the toilet to bonk.
Old 16-02-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Tried Adelphi before. Wanted to go see headphones but couldn't resist going to the toilet to bonk.
try to go for toilet in upper floors.. less crowd..
Old 16-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
try to go for toilet in upper floors.. less crowd..
Yup I went to the higher floors one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1