The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeonmarian View Post
Sorry im new to this forum and new to petain being reading alot of good wl and stuff.... and lots of thing i haven went there before... soo i like ask if there okt? Or ownself pick and quene? So sorry.. (m i gonna get zapped?)
The ladies are their own bosses, just see the lady u like when door open walk in and pay
Old 01-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Sorry im new to this forum and new to petain being reading alot of good wl and stuff.... and lots of thing i haven went there before... soo i like ask if there okt? Or ownself pick and quene? So sorry.. (m i gonna get zapped?)

Just walk in and browse through the open doors. See which one you like ask how much u ok then go in haha. U can check the s list for the prices just to not get chop but seldom 😬😬
Old 02-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Bro, make some efforts to do you own homework since many bro here had make effort to consolidate some FR and lists.

Quote:
Old 04-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea if H12r14 Anna is working these few days?
Old 13-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
windows8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
Any idea if H12r14 Anna is working these few days?
Do you mean the voluptuous Malay lady in the room next to Joey?
Yes she was working yesterday. Short hair cut.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all Bros, yesterday i went to petain road ... looklike left one row only... or this place have been relocated? please share... thx u
Old 15-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
distinguised deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Mind sharing location? Would like to visit and FR.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy View Post
Hi all Bros, yesterday i went to petain road ... looklike left one row only... or this place have been relocated? please share... thx u
yes bro now only one raw of house only. enjoy while it last

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-01-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
H26R6 is Queenie. I personally thinks she is one of the nicest ladies in PT. i always disturb her that she looks really good with her hair down, but look very aunty when she ties it up during the session. She is slightly on the plump side. Her foreplay is good. She will use some oil when she starts to caress and rub your brother while she licks your nipples. Sometimes i wish that part can last a longer time. Her BJ is good, not as many patterns as others, but nice and with good feeling. She has a small mirror at the side of the wall so you can see yourself when doing her, especially doggy. I always have a thing for doggy, and for her, it is nice because she has a nice round ass. i would recommend giving her a try
My first trip to Petain was with her. I find that she is one of the -if not best- the better looking ones there. So I tried her. I agree the idea of using oil is good, and I love how she gives BJ. Not too sure why, but it seems that she was in a rush then. I haven’t cum, but she asked me if I have. Spoilt the mood a little. But I love how she moaned gently. Will RTF, despite her “rushy” back then.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i ask experts here on Pertain?
1) Age of WL more than 40s?
2) Is all WL at Pertain Malaysian?
3) Can only enter through backlane and not front door at pertain road where road side parking is?
Old 12-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
My first trip to Petain was with her. I find that she is one of the -if not best- the better looking ones there. So I tried her. I agree the idea of using oil is good, and I love how she gives BJ. Not too sure why, but it seems that she was in a rush then. I haven’t cum, but she asked me if I have. Spoilt the mood a little. But I love how she moaned gently. Will RTF, despite her “rushy” back then.

Some say she is the former Malaysian cat 150. Homebase H1654A Queenie.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
lot of ex-GL girls move to PT .. and hope more to come

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 13-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Queenie was Cat80 in GL.... not Cat150.

Back in 2008/2009 there were 2 waves of GL WLs migrating to PT consisting both Cat80s & Cat150s........ but many could not adapt to PT style of working so many of them quit PT...... but there were others who have remained until today
Old 13-01-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

For reminiences sake...... these are the GL WLs that came over to PT back in 2008/2009

GL Cat80s
Lai Lai
Xiao Tian
Moon
Carol 1
Amy
Ivy
Li Wen
Janet
Carol 2
Yan Yan
Rose
Queenie
Jac
Hong Hong
Big S
JJ
Judy
Irene
Jennifer aka Ya Wen
Yoyo aka Hai Ou
Ada aka Mong Ting
Miki aka Twin
Michelle aka Leng Leng
Wawa aka Chivas
Sally aka Fanny
Vivi aka Kar Leng

GL Cat150s
Ann
Kico
Jolene
Inter
MJ
Violet
Chris
Sugar aka Emelda
Joyce aka Seiko
Diamond aka Sammi

There were a rare few that came to PT after these 2 waves but very few...... not more than 10. However no new blood has cross into PT last few years and do not see anyone from GL coming in future either.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

still got new comers to PT recently?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1