The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
singman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18h16

This is my first time into this house. When I steped in at abt 6 , it was almost full tank. First look , all the girls look quite alright. Nowadays most cAT40 girls CMI. But I think this hse quite Ok lor. Chose G1 ,Ling.

She is fair , pretty but not stunning and proportionate figure. boobs abt 33-34B , i think. A very friendly girl. In the bath , she washes me very thoroughly especially my little bro , keep on washing and rubbing it , then follow by body rub . Shiok !

On bed , she is accomodating to diff positions and gives good bbbj. Even after I'm done and while showering , she'll still playfully kiss and touch my nipple.
Old 17-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18h16

This house got a lot of fighters.
KISS

Gal:G9
Name: Chanel, but said its Chocolate. Both also not real name
Face:6.5/10
Neh neh:6/10
Figure:6/10
Bath:7/10
BBBJ:8/10(Strokes well done, but a bit dry)
FJ:7/10

Overall a good F for $40

RTF: NO. Want try variety
Old 17-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Samster

yeh , this hse girls aplenty..... will try the rest when I go back there.
Old 21-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems like only 2 of you go to this hse . hahaha
Old 21-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoplay
seems like only 2 of you go to this hse . hahaha
Who say only two of them go? That day i tell you this house very good. Though looks may not be very +++ gong, but got some gems.

U got so much time, go and try the one I recommend u the other time.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex maniac2
bro SC care to share?
Share what? Share girl? You attack neh neh, i attack pussy?

OIC, you mean share girl info right?

This house girls heard from the rest of the girls that skills got certain standard. OKT is xialan a bit, but if you call the girls, the xialan OKT will be courteous to you also.

Back to the girls, more to the tan side. Some girls like G1 often cannot see in tank. Give GF treatment and quite good overall. If go a couple of times, service will be good.

As for which girl you will like, you have to go there and take a look and try for yourself which one suits your look.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Try G15..sometime back..dun know whether she is still around???...syt..abit like those AV actress..action n moaning..slapped your ass as she let u pump her..stereo sound system...no doubt fake..but overall feeling damn shiok..keke
Old 22-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
Try G15..sometime back..dun know whether she is still around???...syt..abit like those AV actress..action n moaning..slapped your ass as she let u pump her..stereo sound system...no doubt fake..but overall feeling damn shiok..keke

G1 and G15 are both ang pai in this hse.
Old 22-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Who say only two of them go? That day i tell you this house very good. Though looks may not be very +++ gong, but got some gems.

U got so much time, go and try the one I recommend u the other time.

hahaha
SC
so bro SC , any other gal to recommend in this hse ? You also cheong this hse ? Hope to be able to meet up with you one day
Old 22-06-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singman
G1 and G15 are both ang pai in this hse.
Yup, this 2 are very popular in the house. Seldom see them in the tank.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 26-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to go to this house and all the gals know me quite well. Also, when they are off, or in the morning, went out with them so all know me. somtimes, they have queries, they will ask me. But now, seldome go liao, sianz.. have one so called Tirak there, but keep telling her i m not free, working overseas. She keep calling everyday until now even those is about 2 to 3 months liao. The OKT also know me quite well. I m in GL quite often, so if u guys need other info, pm me and will advise u accordingly. From Lor 6 to Lor 20, most of the house OKT and boss, will know me as I have been there almost every house but lately sian liao, go BKK more often.

Today is my first posting after so many years. One of the samster asked me to rejoin so nothing to do, rejoined today.

We can share our opinion. Whatever I know will share with you guys. Cheong until sian liao so now only in particular house once or twice a week to hang around to chat with them and get updated. Do PM me if u guys are down there, i will probably going down normally on Fri or Sat or PH's eve.

happy cheonging
Old 27-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
I used to go to this house and all the gals know me quite well. Also, when they are off, or in the morning, went out with them so all know me. somtimes, they have queries, they will ask me. But now, seldome go liao, sianz.. have one so called Tirak there, but keep telling her i m not free, working overseas. She keep calling everyday until now even those is about 2 to 3 months liao. The OKT also know me quite well. I m in GL quite often, so if u guys need other info, pm me and will advise u accordingly. From Lor 6 to Lor 20, most of the house OKT and boss, will know me as I have been there almost every house but lately sian liao, go BKK more often.

Today is my first posting after so many years. One of the samster asked me to rejoin so nothing to do, rejoined today.

We can share our opinion. Whatever I know will share with you guys. Cheong until sian liao so now only in particular house once or twice a week to hang around to chat with them and get updated. Do PM me if u guys are down there, i will probably going down normally on Fri or Sat or PH's eve.

happy cheonging
Wah lao jiao sia...1st few posting already reveal so much info abour urself...
those who know u don even know so much...kekekeke
Old 27-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
finally caught u posting here! still say u dun post.
Old 29-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr Romance asked me to post here mah, Mr P's Palace instructed must listen mah
Old 29-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 22
opticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud ofopticum has much to be proud of

Quote:

happy cheonging
Welcum back, mr handsome 2k.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1