The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

Name: 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Looks: 8/10, cute, sweet and innocent looking.
Boobs: 36D
Weight: 44kg
Height: 1.58m
BBBJ: 9/10, very good and stimulating
AR: 9/10, extremely enjoyable, one of the best I have ever tried
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM, COF, COB: Confirmed Available
Breastfuck: Yes
Overall: 9/10, One of the best around

Price: $100/1/1, $160/90mins/2, Room included and CD bring your own.

Overnight: $400, 3 shots. SMS her for more details

Work Location: Private and Secure Location with attached bathroom, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Click HERE for her contact.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 慧玲 (Hui Ling) horny gal with BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, COB, Breastfuck (Room Included)

Night upz...
Old 08-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Work Location: Private and Secure Location with attached bathroom, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 14
Hectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm123 View Post

Don't try poor service, save yr money on other girl
Someone who just posts the same BLOODY nonsence and disturbs a gal's thread is just a HAIRLESS, BALLLESS, son of a gun and no better than a bastard. And hopefully someone will hang you by the balls and teach you some manners which your parents seem to have forgotten to do. People always say Like Father Like Son. I wonder if that is true in your case.

Well, I guess what I have said above is true. You don't even bother to read other people's replies to your pathethic posts that you always make. So I can now confirm without a doubt that you are a bastard and a son of a gun. So now you have ard 22 posts in this thread since 24 May 2012. I guess you have finally revealed your true colours.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Late afternoon uppz...
Old 09-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 14
Hectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to beholdHectorlove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

No House Calls Available

Support Huiling
Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

No House Calls Available

Old 09-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pitbull6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling horny middle of the night and arranged for an early morning 6.30am session with Hui Ling.

Place is really convenient and is just within a short walking distance from the MRT station.

Room cosy and small. As this is not my first session with her, we got down into business straight away.

Tits and skin...smooth and fair. Like she bathes in milk everyday. Pussy fur naturally sparse, great for all painting fans.

As she is a petite girl, pussy is really tight. A real challenge for you to sustain long pumping without exploding. A great fuck.

Thank you Darklord.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Evening uppz...
Old 09-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbull6 View Post
Feeling horny middle of the night and arranged for an early morning 6.30am session with Hui Ling.

Place is really convenient and is just within a short walking distance from the MRT station.

Room cosy and small. As this is not my first session with her, we got down into business straight away.

Tits and skin...smooth and fair. Like she bathes in milk everyday. Pussy fur naturally sparse, great for all painting fans.

As she is a petite girl, pussy is really tight. A real challenge for you to sustain long pumping without exploding. A great fuck.

Thank you Darklord.
Thanks for your FR

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread