The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
No wonder u find the oyster cake at jalan besar nice
Yeah baby yeah! I love to slurpy slurp Fong Yee's wet oyster!

I thank you!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:06 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
if you see a queue Very long and was everyone like cursing outside , Most likely i am inside bonking and licking for 2 hot sessions..
Haha! If I see a long queue, I go away. I only join queue if I know I have enough time to wait and make it inside the WL room. Maybe I stand 3rd on line the most, that's 2 Bro's in front of me. Anything in excess, I come back tomorrow or I go other place.

Also, if lights off but the room is not padlocked from outside, this means booking, please don't wait outside. Once I come out of the WL room, still somebody waiting only to be turned down because WL going back already. Yes, when I do booking, I booking WL until closing time.

But for Fong Yee, sad to say, she never off her light even if I book her for multi-sessions. She say the reason is for aunty OKT to know she is still there, later kena lock her in for the night!

FYI only ok, so we don't waste each other's time.

I thank you!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Haha! If I see a long queue, I go away. I only join queue if I know I have enough time to wait and make it inside the WL room. Maybe I stand 3rd on line the most, that's 2 Bro's in front of me. Anything in excess, I come back tomorrow or I go other place.

Also, if lights off but the room is not padlocked from outside, this means booking, please don't wait outside. Once I come out of the WL room, still somebody waiting only to be turned down because WL going back already. Yes, when I do booking, I booking WL until closing time.

But for Fong Yee, sad to say, she never off her light even if I book her for multi-sessions. She say the reason is for aunty OKT to know she is still there, later kena lock her in for the night!

FYI only ok, so we don't waste each other's time.

I thank you!
Very interesting to read ur comments
Old 05-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Very interesting to read ur comments
Why thank you Sis!

But that is nothing compared to our Bro "PT King" fornicator.

Pity you were not yet here when Bro fornicator was active. He is now back in his hometown in the Philippines.

I thank you.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why thank you Sis!

Bro "PT King" fornicator.

Pity you were not yet here when Bro fornicator was active. He is now back in his hometown in the Philippines.
One of our Teammates and Bro , i really do miss him sometimes , Hope he is good and well ..

One of the most "Active" in Petain ..
Old 06-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I thank you.
Wonder in Philippines is there a PT also. Maybe Bro Forn can organizes a trip for us

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Re: H12R6 Fong Yee $50

After a long day at work, went to PT for a "sextifying sexxions"!

As per Bro pacnet's FR, this is what transpired in my double session:

"The action starts the moment the door is closed. I'm her frequent customer and maybe that's the reason why she will treat me very well. We french for a long time before she washed me.

Services for my little brother was fantastic. We have hugged each other and french again while on the bed. We had many different position for that day before I cum.

Definately will RTF. You brothers should try her and RTF too."

Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
windviper2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, i am interested in this fong yi but i do not frequent the place you guys are saying man. can share the exact location ??
Old 10-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Does this $50 include AR?

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 10-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Wonder in Philippines is there a PT also. Maybe Bro Forn can organizes a trip for us
In the Philippines it's pussies galore and many many times better than the p4p scene in Singapore.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Does this $50 include AR?
Yes, and many, many more!

I thank you!
Old 12-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hengmeike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After a long day at work, went to PT for a "sextifying sexxions"!

As per Bro pacnet's FR, this is what transpired in my double session:

"The action starts the moment the door is closed. I'm her frequent customer and maybe that's the reason why she will treat me very well. We french for a long time before she washed me.

Services for my little brother was fantastic. We have hugged each other and french again while on the bed. We had many different position for that day before I cum.

Definately will RTF. You brothers should try her and RTF too."

Yeah baby, yeah!

I thank you!
I like french very much. So it will be good to visit Feng Yi as my maiden trip to the Petain.

Bro, Do you know what time is much suitable to see her. I mean not waiting for a long quene.

I thank you!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Is Fong Yi around today? Yesterday I went around 6pm she is not around. My kuku ciao want to pay her mei mei a visit today
Old 13-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengmeike View Post
I like french very much. So it will be good to visit Feng Yi as my maiden trip to the Petain.

Bro, Do you know what time is much suitable to see her. I mean not waiting for a long quene.

I thank you!
Around 4:00 pm should be ok. I come around that time too.

I thank you.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hengmeike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Around 4:00 pm should be ok. I come around that time too.

I thank you.
Thank to Bro Austin69, I will go there this weekend to taste my favorite Fong Yi.

I thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1