The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Another pervert caught with Spy Pen filming upskirt

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%...01-250103.html
Old 01-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Another pervert caught with Spy Pen filming upskirt

Thank you for sharing!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

A risky thing to do. It's just like shoplifting. You will get caught one fine day. But kudos to the hero.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

dunknw izit our bro here? another hero gone!
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Another pervert caught with Spy Pen filming upskirt

I got the feeling, many people are taken by this gen of IT products, the compact, the ease of operating, the ease of downloading for home pleasure. But the product is not wrong, it is the user who misguided and, lost in his new found pleasure.

Hopefully that person will be fined, jail term is too heavy because the damage he did is not serious. I hope the court will take into accounts the public place and, the victims were not naked or molested.

His name is known by everybody and, a sales manager is working out of his co, he carried his co flag when he worked outside. His career in sales is finished, this is the ultimate punishment and, his family will be shame by neighbours.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=jacky43;5453720]Hopefully that person will be fined, jail term is too heavy because the damage he did is not serious. I hope the court will take into accounts the public place and, the victims were not naked or molested. QUOTE]
Dun worri for him, max. One year jail and Fine!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1