The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My next target, anyone tried before.

https://ltdsg.net/linlin/
Old 19-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Agreed, attitude not very good.
Intimacy not there
Picture and figure same as real person or heavily Photoshopped?
Old 19-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.info/gi-gi-massage/

Massage good but like intimacy
Beautiful girl

Anyone got other experience with this girl
My 2-cent worth of advice. There are better ones out there.
Old 19-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Any big boobs with decent massage to recommend? I did try Lina recently and she was quite good
Old 19-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Beautiful girl

\

Don`t waste money
Old 19-02-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
She is a FL so you better stay away cause she anyhow price herself.
ya, definitely will avoid, thanks for the advice
Old 19-02-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

RTM Xue Er https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/

Once again, she doesn’t disappoint. Her standards are solidly consistent.

Found out she’s also a damn good cook. She was the designated chef for the reunion dinner with her “sisters”.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My next target, anyone tried before.

https://ltdsg.net/linlin/
For $80 a session, heavily photoshopped pictures and a name that’s almost identical to one of the Ang pais, better lower your standards I suspect.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
RTM Xue Er https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/

Once again, she doesn’t disappoint. Her standards are solidly consistent.

Found out she’s also a damn good cook. She was the designated chef for the reunion dinner with her “sisters”.
only know yu er was 1 of the jie mei gather for the reunion dinner, they were both housemate once.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Beautiful girl

Can skip this one. Last time ask for some item in menu need top up then she do. Much older with slight tummy
Old 19-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
time to stir. where is charlietan ?
I tot he is very concerned abt fellow "bros" well being , but no updates after 2 weeks ?

how his dick ? he visited this forum a few days ago. not a word on his results ?

be responsible , posted names but there after run silent run deep ?
be responsible lmao! high moral guy teaching us something again. Must be very responsible towards his life and families. he can stir when he wants!
Old 19-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
be responsible lmao! high moral guy teaching us something again. Must be very responsible towards his life and families. he can stir when he wants!
Of course I can stir . Is my account lol . You steady talk abt charlie appeared immediately. .very reactive . U and charlie blood partner ?
Talked abt MR u keep pie hole shut ... U not interested in MLs ah
Old 19-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

yr presence really put mr tan in bad light , looks like you are here to make him looked like a fake lol
Old 19-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Of course I can stir . Is my account lol . You steady talk abt charlie appeared immediately. .very reactive . U and charlie blood partner ?
Talked abt MR u keep pie hole shut ... U not interested in MLs ah
oh so your account now can stir.. lol. when people post something you dont like, they kanna attack lol. Okay please invite charlie in here again and reveal everything he wants to do lor. Since now you say your account you can do whatever you want. and now my presence has something to do with him and him being fake again lmao. put mr tan in bad light? lol i thought you are the one calling him out to talk about it again? so only you can talk?

i must be clone, i must be fake, i must be his friend. Only if i side with you, i am real and very responsible.
Old 19-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1c2z3y4l5 View Post
oh so your account now can stir.. lol. when people post something you dont like, they kanna attack lol. Okay please invite charlie in here again and reveal everything he wants to do lor. Since now you say your account you can do whatever you want. and now my presence has something to do with him and him being fake again lmao. put mr tan in bad light? lol i thought you are the one calling him out to talk about it again? so only you can talk?

i must be clone, i must be fake, i must be his friend. Only if i side with you, i am real and very responsible.
Ignore that uglydoll lah. He is the most annoying ppl here, keyboard warrior and shit stirrer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1