The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
She looks like Margaret Lee (Classic Channel 8 Actress):
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=718079

Only saw 1 review so far but oklah not so shiok but anyone else tried her yet

To me it’s cui max . I won’t recommend . She looks like she is in 40s
Old 19-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Monica from Galaxy
Fast response. Arrangements made smoothly.
Location: Good for those driving i guess. Carpark just beside.

Went in condo and i think there was a small mixed up with the girls. Another girl started to molest me in the living room while Monica stood there clueless. Monica is quite a looker. But she is short and so looks real young. I was urshered into the room by the other girl whom i had no objection. But since booked Monica, had to go with her instead. The other girl has luscious big boobs.
Monica is very friendly. Not really gfe but just friendly.
Shower is sop. She does not french hut allows light kisses on lips. All natural boobs which were a handful especially fornher frame. Gotnher to be in a white t shirt and we started the action.
Overall she is accomodating. Not too skilled. Shy which is something i like but she is horny too. For 2nd round, we both diy n she came twice in a short time frame.
All in all not a bad session but i already set my eyes on the other girl.
Not really a writer but thought i should give a fair review for this session and the good quality girls that i see in this house. Will be returning to this stable aoon to satisfy my thirst for the other girl
Old 19-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Kudos to bro KK (SA) for sending Joza back home early coz she couldn't meet the predetermined service level to their clients. Such positive attitude from OKT encourages me to continue to patronise this stable.
can't believe such things will happen, is it lovers fortress?
Old 19-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
can't believe such things will happen, is it lovers fortress?
Ya i guess is lover fortress. My friend also kena from one of the girl previously say he steal her $ and okt did not check and no enough evidence to proof that my friend steal it and in the end block by okt. Worst okt in sbf
Old 19-02-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

This is vice versa also. Stable consider good.
There are case that chiongster really steal money and give fake money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Ya i guess is lover fortress. My friend also kena from one of the girl previously say he steal her $ and okt did not check and no enough evidence to proof that my friend steal it and in the end block by okt. Worst okt in sbf
Old 19-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=718831

Now come back more better one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Kudos to bro KK (SA) for sending Joza back home early coz she couldn't meet the predetermined service level to their clients. Such positive attitude from OKT encourages me to continue to patronise this stable.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
This one look familiar. Wats her name previously?
Old 19-02-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, my bad! I have mistakenly mentioned bro KK (SA) in my earlier post relating to Joza. I got confused coz I was looking at too many stables. I will remove my earlier post. Paiseh to bro KK (SA)!

Credit should go to bro Lovers Fortress instead.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
Look familiar to me too
Old 19-02-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Dior from DragonCave

Body: 8 Sexy slim no fat I could detect.
Boobs: 9. Natural, bouncy funbags..
FJ: 8 (various positions, nice moaning, slutty look, willing to please and make me cum)
Kiss/French: Kissing her soft lips, nice.
Overall: Friendly, always smiling
RTF: Yes for sure
Old 19-02-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Stable: Dragoncave Dior

What made me 出山? 3 simple letters : G F E

Upon arriving at discreet location, was greeted by sweet Dior. More than her pretty face( VERY LIGHT MAKEUP) , I was more attracted to her cute demeanor and attitude.

Quickly went inside, and she began asking if i was tired and lots of caring affection could be felt.
Shower was great, she cleaned me throughly and my 2IC was already at attention at this queen of GNDs.

Once in room we started frenching for a good 5 mins. 5 mins of heaven. After a wonderful catbath her bbbj was so intense i had to start fj before my 2ic burst.

Fj was just as good if not better and the gfe was max here as we hugged and shagged.
After 1st shot, she cleaned me promptly and we lay down like long lost lovers. Although her english is mediocre , conversation went smoothly and you can really feel the affections! So much so i forgo my 2nd shot just to cuddle and play with her. CAN YOU IMAGINE. not to shortchange her, but nicah kept stressing she wasnt tired and could go for 1 more. But i wanted her company more..

After time is up, the 2nd bath was done just as great and i left a happy and sad man.

Bros, cherish this gem and hope you guys have just as a great time as i did.

Face: 9/10. GND type cute
Body: 9.5/10. Slim not skinny. No tattoo is huge for me boobs are just nice at natural C
Gfe. 12/10. Godlike.highlight of my year.
Fj: 9.5/10. Knows how to please a man which cannot be guessed from her cutesy behaviour
Bbbj 9/10. Intense and super suction.
RTF: FOR SURE
Old 19-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for MONICA from GALAXY. IN short, If you are looking for a Commando slut who is going to bounce off the walls and throw you around like a rag doll begging for mercy then this is not the one for you. If you are looking for gorgeous, cute little body, sweet SYT who is new to the game but willing to serve then this is your girl.

Saw the other FR for her and have been eying for a couple of days. I pinged the OKT who was quick on the case and offered a slot.

Location is very central and parking situation is great and convenient.

Place new and clean vs some others I've come across.

Face: for me 9.5 / 10. This girl in my opinion is stunning. She is in fact older than the age in the ads, but in person I think she looks younger than the photos in the ads (younger=better). Definitely GND type. Adorable.

Body: 9/10 if you like little tight Thai bodies. Great tits for her frame, she is short at 152cm. This paired with a gorgeous face had me super happy, so happy she asked why I kept staring at her. No enhancements, no tattoos which sadly seems to be rare these days. Trimmed bush and cute ass. No fingering allowed (ad didn't state it was) and she prefers her tits to be manhandled rather than playing with the nipples.

Gfe. 10/10. Such a Sweet girl. English not great but we conversed and she has a good heart. Nice massage in the middle intermission where we chatted.

Fj: didn't try; wasn't in the mood. Opted for double BBBJ's with massages in between.

Bbbj 7/10. She's inexperienced so I've got to deduct a few points for technique without guidance. Super soft BJ, but with some coaching she listened and obeyed including me holding her hair, made nice sounds. Felt like I was back in school oh those were the days.

There was a crew of girls in the apartment including a pair heading in to see a lucky guy who no doubt was going to get the fuck of his life kudos to that bro.

She said she's here until the end of the month and as such my RTF score is OF COURSE. She's brand new in this industry so please treat her with respect and lets help her develop.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr for Ermin(SA)?
Old 19-02-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
fuzren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Who? Which stable?
Your link not available.
I was disappointed in the first but ok eventually.
She looks older than the photo.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
I think previously from TIKO. Bonk her Ass Before. NOT BAD. regularly trained by her Ang mor bf think. But did not manage to RTF cause she suddenly go back or something like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1