The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-02-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
goushanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Great thread, love the outdoors!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Yup I went to the higher floors one.
naise bro.
Old 19-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 15
TheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to allTheOneAtWork is a name known to all

does fucking in a ktv room count?
I mean those clean ones (think K Box, family friendly karaoke joints)
one time went singing with my FB, maybe too long never meet, we starting frenching.... then feeling each other, then she gave me a BJ...
since she got me harden, she also got wet
she insist no one will enter the room and dares me to fuck her....
we had a quick one in the room..... and i wet the wall with my load... ;p
Old 19-02-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAtWork View Post
does fucking in a ktv room count?
I mean those clean ones (think K Box, family friendly karaoke joints)
one time went singing with my FB, maybe too long never meet, we starting frenching.... then feeling each other, then she gave me a BJ...
since she got me harden, she also got wet
she insist no one will enter the room and dares me to fuck her....
we had a quick one in the room..... and i wet the wall with my load... ;p
it sure counts for me.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing beats fucking in an enclosed or confined space ... cable car.
May need to apply permits like confined space & work at height permits .
Old 19-02-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Tried in Genting cable car before. Exciting and scary at the same time.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
LuckySeven7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Need to attend safety course too
Old 20-02-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Tried in Genting cable car before. Exciting and scary at the same time.
wow.. shd b damm cooling rite? lolx
Old 20-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bubbles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently hanging around Bukit Panjang Jelepang area at night.. Any bros have suggestions of any place for a midnight romp?
Old 20-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Recently hanging around Bukit Panjang Jelepang area at night.. Any bros have suggestions of any place for a midnight romp?
those upcoming BTO along KJE or those completed flats tht r along KJE as well.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Hi can advise any place in admiralty Park can I try in the evening?. Thks
Old 23-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
msnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
there are cctv along the corridors but no need to worry as there is only 1 security guard on night duty. if really scare to be captured by cctv then another option is go to the staircase as there is no cctv there. i personally have done it at the handicap toilets and staircase.
What is the operating hour wor?
Old 05-03-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Last weekend was out with gf and her friends for drinking. We were all seated in a pub and gf was very high. She was in a short tight dress and at first got protect herself from zaogeng but after she high, she forget and her legs keep moving... zaogeng many times to the surprise of her guy friends seated opposite her. At one point she wanted to see something on a friend's hp seated further away and she lend towards that friend... but unknowingly open wide her legs and her panty was very visible... lasted about a min. I pretend that I didn't know but can see the guys stare at her panty. By this time I was quite aroused.

After an hour, everyone decide to leave and we took a grab back home. Inside the car purposely make gf sit behind driver. Then slowly lift gf tight dress up until can see most of her panty and started to finger her pussy. Dont think driver can see but gf was very wet and trying not to moan. She try to unzip my Jean's but I stopped her since I was seated in middle and driver sure can see. Gf continue to touch my little bro outside the jeans while I finger her. When we was about to reach, she removed her panty and keep in her bag.

While at the lift lobby, gf was super horny already... she unzip my jeans and gave me a hj there. Then she lift up her dress exposing her wet pussy and ass... and rub her pussy against my little bro. The lobby is quite exposed and was worried someone might see. After a few mins pulled her into the lift and bonk her inside. Cum very soon as already very horny.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
oreoking11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great work by bros here. Juicy and steamy story
Old 05-03-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
campane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Last weekend was out with gf and her friends for drinking. We were all seated in a pub and gf was very high. She was in a short tight dress and at first got protect herself from zaogeng but after she high, she forget and her legs keep moving... zaogeng many times to the surprise of her guy friends seated opposite her. At one point she wanted to see something on a friend's hp seated further away and she lend towards that friend... but unknowingly open wide her legs and her panty was very visible... lasted about a min. I pretend that I didn't know but can see the guys stare at her panty. By this time I was quite aroused.

After an hour, everyone decide to leave and we took a grab back home. Inside the car purposely make gf sit behind driver. Then slowly lift gf tight dress up until can see most of her panty and started to finger her pussy. Dont think driver can see but gf was very wet and trying not to moan. She try to unzip my Jean's but I stopped her since I was seated in middle and driver sure can see. Gf continue to touch my little bro outside the jeans while I finger her. When we was about to reach, she removed her panty and keep in her bag.

While at the lift lobby, gf was super horny already... she unzip my jeans and gave me a hj there. Then she lift up her dress exposing her wet pussy and ass... and rub her pussy against my little bro. The lobby is quite exposed and was worried someone might see. After a few mins pulled her into the lift and bonk her inside. Cum very soon as already very horny.
Nice share bro, fun time in the lift!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1