The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
We fuck with honour and glory
Commando motto - for honor n glory
Old 18-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Commando motto - for honor n glory
We dare for honour and glory
Old 18-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
He Bro TingWai, Dont worry for speaking out.

However I have seen a WL crying after coming out from the room and found out later that the customer has overshot and cum onto her long hair which she felt very very upset. Thinking of this episode I also try not to laugh thinking whether it is suppose to be COB or COF.
The price of speaking out is being suspected as expert of pulling condom
My very last post in sbf,thanks to bro rabbitfish & bro unfit,appreciate.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
We share and care in SBF

We fuck with Pride and Dignity
Old 18-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha pull out condom ?
If you want raw why waste the condom lol
Just make the girl beg you for it, or in love with you so u ffffffffff until they dropped!!!!
Spend more time and please dun push your no.2 in raw without the girl agreement. She will either pestering or even kill you for doing so. If girl do the other way, what do you think? Can we ask her to responsible for it?
For example, we as guy walk into girls toilet and how about the other way round. What could be happening next we got slap and the girls are welcum in
Logically, cheongster ermmm looking for thrilling experience is very normal especially someone is touting in the raw thread!!!! That really very influence leh
Haha why so controversial leh? Bbbj is as good as raw statement then how many guy kena raw in GL already?
Old 19-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just create a new nick and you enjoy a new lease of life. Welcome to the Internet forum.......it’s serious business
Old 21-06-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
28bin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Bro, nothing to worry, just let go everything inside. Wearing cap is incomplete sex and can never be satisfy.
The same happen to me with Chu Chu angpai from 1654a who had left... raw 20 mins..
Old 05-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Have a session with Anqi few days ago, after trying some new girls, I still prefer the good service from those who have been here Long enough to know the local standard of service.
A year ago she used to be very quite, now she talk to me more like a Friend, like all other girls, a common topic is about getting lesser visitors in GL now. Looking at the COE price, market is getting worst everywhere.
She give me a very good service, a very gentle lady, but she told she got angry by over demand customer just before.
Her BJ FJ HJ were all up to my standard of requirement, She knows exactly how many pressure to apply at the right place, I nearly have to CIM but stop it to do a FB with me on the TOP. Knowing that I was tired, she asked to be on TOP and mounted me. She knows her job well in her FJ, knowing where to rub, and when to go fast from slow.
I will definitely RTf her again and again.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Have a session with Anqi few days ago, after trying some new girls, I still prefer the good service from those who have been here Long enough to know the local standard of service.
A year ago she used to be very quite, now she talk to me more like a Friend, like all other girls, a common topic is about getting lesser visitors in GL now. Looking at the COE price, market is getting worst everywhere.
She give me a very good service, a very gentle lady, but she told she got angry by over demand customer just before.
Her BJ FJ HJ were all up to my standard of requirement, She knows exactly how many pressure to apply at the right place, I nearly have to CIM but stop it to do a FB with me on the TOP. Knowing that I was tired, she asked to be on TOP and mounted me. She knows her job well in her FJ, knowing where to rub, and when to go fast from slow.
I will definitely RTf her again and again.
what happen to your L1617 beauty? You dropped her already?
Old 09-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone could advise if she works today.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Anyone could advise if she works today.
Call the shop after 2.30pm and ask lor.

Whatever she tells her customer b4 2.30pm she can still change her mind and dun work.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 09-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
He always 喜新厌旧。

见一个,爱一个。

没有良心的。

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
After going round the new girls, still prefer those with 6 months or one year Long service awards. Very disappointed with a few new girls. Anqi is one old horse that knows the way. Give her the due respect, she will return will good service. 吃软不吃硬,把我软软的小弟给吃的硬硬的!就一个字“爽”.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I have 30 over live runs with the girls in 1667. Every good thing must come to an end.
Old 14-07-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
He always 喜新厌旧。

见一个,爱一个。

没有良心的。
狼心口肺的家伙

10chars

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1