The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
All passengers in buses, cars, SUVs, vans, motorbikes after passing the Malaysian immigration, the Cergasjaya Duty Free area will park the vehicles outside the new Thai immigration complex that is on your left. Take your travel documents, go inside the complex and line up with your Thai entrance and exit document. Get your passport and that Thai document chop chop by the immigration. Go left to the exit, out of the complex, go to your vehicles and enter LOS. All passengers do not need to carry heavy luggage except for example.....handbags for the ladies.

Only those that walk into the complex, after parking their cars in Cergasjaya Duty Free area, with parking charges at RM16 per overnight should bring in their luggage if they wanna stay in Danok for massage, go to clubs, farms, see their Thai or Laos girlfriends.

Thai immigration may ask if u drive inside LOS. Get your Thai insurance ready and other documents......can get it at any rent a taxi service booths or shops along the road and at the make shift hut just outside the Thai immigration complex for a small fee.

Whether u line up liked crazy or not.......depends on the time you enter the Thai immigration complex.

Vietnamese ladies doing visa run also need to line up at the same immigration booth and next to all other travellers. Usually, Thai immigration officers would chop their passports and Thai entrance and exit documents fast because got agents giving them cash to speed up process for the ladies.

The custom office is inside that complex. But it was not on. So.....no one was there. All travellers just walk by the scan machine.

No more walk through is rubbish.

I walked through to buy cigs at the duty free complex without chopping my passport. But got a civilian indicating me to go to the immigration complex. Just waved at him and continued walking. Also got some Thai uniformed personnel nearby but they never looked at me when I was walking pass the old booths where the lorries enter and leave LOS.

To get to Sungai Golok.......take the boat without using your passport but must let the military personnel take down details of your ID after the river crossing.

To get to Pekan Siam in LOS, follow the railway line and without using your passport.

There is a way getting into LOS without using your passport if u are smart.

In Danok Thai immigration .........do not follow the rules 100 percent.
Thanks very much for the very detailed process bro. Good to know for all Danok cheongsters
Old 28-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Ya, e hdy serwit no more gfe.. last time still got the girl send us off in airport or bus n cry cry.. nowadays, knn.. see also never see us after the next day.. lol..
wow... still looking to those days.....yes , we can but only to those puyings we booked before......by now they are either milfs or somebody mistresses. Of course they are still around, some still stayed back, working in salons , traditional massage or hotel cleaning maids but majority of them had gone back to the villages for good .

The present set of younger ones are notorious for scams and very troublesome. In this era of wifi.....with the latest mobiles and what nots..... called them wifi chibats.... are smarter and they learn fast in this line of work.... also the law of the land are on their side , no more OKTs to control them ,they are free as ever. What else can we expect of their services !

Most of them, will frankly tell you what to do and expect you to entertain them instead. Even with an Andy Lau looks , does not guaranteed you a first class treatment from them. What a drastic change from those days.....

Why spent on them......look elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your feedback bro.. Danok n hdy brings back memories.. ya, the young generation puyings now very Street smart n sly.. I'd still get my puying from okt/karaoke..
Old 28-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CB, let me know earlier...
Ok ok.. will pm u..knn..lol
Old 30-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Place to clubbing you can try kiss channel with pr or dancer. If you like bkk rca style clubbing. You can try nectar or Zound. For gclub, one and only in hatyai is the dome. If you want to pick up girl can try kiss lounge. Price at 5k for LT.

About food in hatyai. They are too many good foods there. Maybe you pm me i share a list with you.
Can pm me also i going there on feb 22 to 25
Old 01-12-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
All passengers in buses, cars, SUVs, vans, motorbikes after passing the Malaysian immigration, the Cergasjaya Duty Free area will park the vehicles outside the new Thai immigration complex that is on your left. Take your travel documents, go inside the complex and line up with your Thai entrance and exit document. Get your passport and that Thai document chop chop by the immigration. Go left to the exit, out of the complex, go to your vehicles and enter LOS. All passengers do not need to carry heavy luggage except for example.....handbags for the ladies.

Only those that walk into the complex, after parking their cars in Cergasjaya Duty Free area, with parking charges at RM16 per overnight should bring in their luggage if they wanna stay in Danok for massage, go to clubs, farms, see their Thai or Laos girlfriends.

Thai immigration may ask if u drive inside LOS. Get your Thai insurance ready and other documents......can get it at any rent a taxi service booths or shops along the road and at the make shift hut just outside the Thai immigration complex for a small fee.

Whether u line up liked crazy or not.......depends on the time you enter the Thai immigration complex.

Vietnamese ladies doing visa run also need to line up at the same immigration booth and next to all other travellers. Usually, Thai immigration officers would chop their passports and Thai entrance and exit documents fast because got agents giving them cash to speed up process for the ladies.

The custom office is inside that complex. But it was not on. So.....no one was there. All travellers just walk by the scan machine.

No more walk through is rubbish.

I walked through to buy cigs at the duty free complex without chopping my passport. But got a civilian indicating me to go to the immigration complex. Just waved at him and continued walking. Also got some Thai uniformed personnel nearby but they never looked at me when I was walking pass the old booths where the lorries enter and leave LOS.

To get to Sungai Golok.......take the boat without using your passport but must let the military personnel take down details of your ID after the river crossing.

To get to Pekan Siam in LOS, follow the railway line and without using your passport.

There is a way getting into LOS without using your passport if u are smart.

In Danok Thai immigration .........do not follow the rules 100 percent.
A few days ago I rode my motosikal into Haadyai. The procedure crossing the border checkpoint was different from my previous trips. My last trip was only 3 weeks earlier in early November and I never expected any such drastic changes on this latest trip. After the crossing the Malaysian side and approaching the Thai immigration we were stop by Thai soldiers who directed us to the open ground where they search my bag and use dog to sniff my motosikal. All the other vehicles were the same. Occupants were asked to come out from the cars & vans with their belongings to be searched. Some vehicles were search by the soldiers and some were search by dogs. After the search we had to ride my motosikal to another holding area under the watchful eyes of the soldiers then had to walk about 100m to queue at the immigration counter. After clearing immigration walk back to the holding area to collect my motosikal and proceed into Haadyai.

I stop at Danok to have some makan after leaving the checkpoint and spoke to some locals. They told me there were several changes in the top officials recently including the police commander and chief immigration officer was transferred out and new commanders taking over. Also there is increased military presence and some of the police functions are taken over by the soldiers.

I dunno if this changes is temporary or permanent as I am waiting for the floods to subside until the roads are safe enough to ride back to Malaysia. Caught in very bad weather on this trip.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

They are looking for about 15 Uighur Chinese that are considered as terrorists that are in Thailand and are suspected of using Danok / Bukit Kayu Hitam crossing to get into Malaysia.

So, heighten security there on both sides of the border.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
I stop at Danok to have some makan after leaving the checkpoint and spoke to some locals. They told me there were several changes in the top officials recently including the police commander and chief immigration officer was transferred out and new commanders taking over. Also there is increased military presence and some of the police functions are taken over by the soldiers.
Not transferred..... I heard the Police Lt Col was arrested by the army...... and the local police force is now under the command of the Army Governor-General.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
They are looking for about 15 Uighur Chinese that are considered as terrorists that are in Thailand and are suspected of using Danok / Bukit Kayu Hitam crossing to get into Malaysia.

So, heighten security there on both sides of the border.
That's a good one for a laugh
These Uighers must be having magical skills they can transform themselves and hide inside the motorcycle.
If they are indeed looking for these escapees, then logic would have it that the searches would be on the outgoing traffic and not on those coming into Danok.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Not transferred..... I heard the Police Lt Col was arrested by the army...... and the local police force is now under the command of the Army Governor-General.
Thailand is still in Martial Law so the powers are vested in the Army and the Police actually have no powers at all. They can only act on the command and the bidding of the Army.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
That's a good one for a laugh
These Uighers must be having magical skills they can transform themselves and hide inside the motorcycle.
If they are indeed looking for these escapees, then logic would have it that the searches would be on the outgoing traffic and not on those coming into Danok.
Normal lah. They search here, there, for in coming people and vehicles for the Uighers but also search the tourists vehicles and their bags. Rather silly. I think. The Uighers can hide inside the many container lorries coming into Malaysia. They do not have massive scanning machines as what the Singapore customs do to scan the lorries from J.B. into Singapore. Just a hic cup at the border but you sure can enjoy what LOS can offer you later on.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
CB, let me know earlier...
wa bro u still active here
Old 07-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
wa bro u still active here
As usual, u hiding?
Old 07-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Do u both happen to remember a retired US - Korean Hawaiian guy?
That gay? Why are u looking for him? Partner in crime? He might be killed in a street fight....
Old 07-12-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 funny.
Your good friend?

Which part is funny? He has a so called gf whom he keeps addressing as "he or him", I exposed him, his bi character, he got angry and wanted a street fight with me. BTW I am not the only 1 he wanted to street fight.

I remember someone wanted to meet him in a Muay Thai ring but he coward out.

Wonder whether still can dig out those postings.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Norice? I did find his FRs sometimes exaggerated.

Pussyman72, yo, you MIA for three good years. How have you been? Remember we quarreled during the old adelphi forum and shook hands later. It was unlike now in the other threads..lots of mudslinging
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1